10/10/21 SNF Gameday Bills @ Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

YOU are a real Hero! (Heroine?)

Thank You!

my tip was confirming of many many others. They were spotted that sunday Bigtime. What a strange tale one of the suspects had no thumb on one hand. If you had seen the episode that was a clear marker. The guy I saw looked scruffy eyes down and wore shorts t shirt combo richard simmons style he stuck out to me strange.....

PS: ine

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Ralonzo said:

I’d like to read the tea leaves. Who are the PS elevations for this game? That may give more insight than anything.

I don't think they elevated anyone.   Not sure what tea leaves you can read at LB for that, because due to ST play our backup LB are all usually game-day actives (Dodson, Matekavich, Andre Smith), and Klein is normally active as part of the 4-3 base D the Bills seldom use

According to Josina Anderson, Milano for the Bills is a "true game-time decision"

According to Rapaport, Chris Jones also "game time"

• Like (+1) 2

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

It's Monday morning down here and I'm at work.

It's gonna take all of my will-power to avoid the game's score until I get to go home and watch it on NFL Gamepass tonight.  The whole family will be watching tonight.  Homemade pizza and wings!

Let's go Buffalo!!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Watching the Texans beat up the Patriots makes me even more confident in this defense.

I hope Milano can play. With him on the field the defense is elite. Then again we had a couple backups playing against the Texans and still shut them out. Our defense's success this year is more about coaching than talent IMO.

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I hope Milano can play. With him on the field the defense is elite. Then again we had a couple backups playing against the Texans and still shut them out. Our defense's success this year is more about coaching than talent IMO.

Coaching always looks better with talent. We have more talent with groot and star in there against the run this year. Hat also has allowed more depth in the interior line with  zimmer and he has more experience this year as well. We’ll see if that plays out stopping the run today which would be a huge improvement over our last meetings with KC. That front line anchoring against the run is a huge factor as I see it tonight , esp is the weather is questionable. If KC can open things up with a good run game, it further opens up their passing attack and they just become unstoppable. If we get behind more than a score , Our O tends to press and they seem to make simple mistakes and penalties in that situation and KC can also shorten the game with a good running game. We will see if off season additions plus having Star back are enough to turn things around after last year. I hope Frazier and Sean don’t play conservatively and send some blitzes from a safety or occasional corner blitzes as well. Mahomes had no pressure last year so again, why not try something differet?  I do believe our D. Is improved, but I have to admit our level of competition so far makes it hard to believe stats totally. 

My biggest game concern is how will Allen be affected in KC with that huge crowd. I have seen the 90’s teams go Into that environment and get totally pounded even on the way to one of their Super Bowls, so I am fearful this situation will be more than Josh is prepared for. He seems to grow every year and had not faced this environment in addition to the Super Bowl expectations for the team. I am kind of expecting to see that confused look on him at times if things start to unravel a little. If we get down more than a possession, I just think he presses and is prone to mistakes. The one way out of this is if we can play from being ahead and somehow win the turnover battle or get a defensive or special teams score. I just don’t have faith in the offense alone YET this year based on their struggles in the red zone. They had issues AT HOME against Houston , so I can’t expect this to be solved in this situation. I hope I’m wrong , but I think this game IN KC is going to prove too much for Josh on this trip, unless our D actually is as real as the stats would lead us to believe. The playoffs may be different for us  tho as by then perhaps our O is in sync and has fixed the red zone issues and we don’t rely on Bass. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Not expecting much from tonight - the pessimistic side of me thinks we'll head into the bye at three and three yet we should still win the division considering issues elsewhere. Anything will be a bonus from this and it'll be important not to throw toys out of the pram after tonight if things do not work out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Not expecting much from tonight - the pessimistic side of me thinks we'll head into the bye at three and three yet we should still win the division considering issues elsewhere. Anything will be a bonus from this and it'll be important not to throw toys out of the pram after tonight if things do not work out.

no way we’re 3-3 at the bye.  Mark my words.

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

I’m surprised how the Texans sliced up the Pats considering how historically futile they were against Buffalo. Sure the venue makes a difference but not THAT much?

edit: it was 22-9, how did those bums manage to lose? Bums!

Edited by Ralonzo

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

no way we’re 3-3 at the bye.  Mark my words.

Might  be a little concerning if we lose tonight. Titans are getting their rhythm back on O and looked good today. If we lose tonight, it sets up a deja vu scenario from last year and going into Tennessee will be a tough game. Probably depends on how we play should we lose tonight and injuries etc.  Certainly 3-3 is possible.   The AFC east is luckily terrible with only the Pats a possible challenger.  They pulled out a lucky win today as Houston collapsed. We have some challenges coming up as New Orleans is getting into shape and Tampa will be favored over us because we can’t beat Brady yet. He is looking in complete control and that team looks like the Pats with him at the helm

We will take our division tho because the gap in talent between us and the rest of the division looks insurmountable if injuries don’t change something. Lucky year to get back to the playoffs but was hoping for home field all the way and I really think tonight is the key. Tough loss we may be mentally vulnerable to repeat last years two game slide. Titans coming into the game confident and should we lose tonight p, I am pretty sure they will see this as a very winnable game at home given how they dominated us there last year. 

Edited by DrPJax

5 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

I’m surprised how the Texans sliced up the Pats considering how historically futile they were against Buffalo. Sure the venue makes a difference but not THAT much?

edit: it was 22-9, how did those bums manage to lose? Bums!

They were close to midfield with 4th and short and despite having converted multiple times on 4th they decided to go with a FG. But I mean it's not like they're kicker had already missed multiple times already.

• Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

The advanced line for Bills -Titans before today was Bills -4.5. You should bet Tennessee! Could get a great price. 

Some Bills fans are really just sad. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

I prefer Milano not play. Hamstrings can be a lingering injury if not handled right.

Yeah. If Leslie Frazier doesn't get a Head Coaching gig soon, it will be a big letdown.

Same with Daboll.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, stevewin said:

Going to be a long day

You said it....been puttering around, watching some old Bills highlights from the SB years on YouTube, took care of a few honey-do's and now I still have nearly four hours to go.....ugggg.....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.