Week 5: Bills at Chiefs on SNF

YoloinOhio

42 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

Sorry for double posting.  I don't follow or understand.  Does this mean only recent sales or is there expected to be a significant buffalo presence in the stands?

There always seems to be a significant Buffalo presence in the stands-- if not by numbers, then at least by volume.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Quite the smile on Taron’s face!

Deservedly.

What I like to see is that Josh looks all smiley and loose.   It's probably "extra" to predict our W-L record by the QB's demeanor getting on the plane, but in general when Josh looks as though he's got the "weight of the world" on his shoulders as he gets on the plane, the results are more "mixed" then when he looks "chill".

• Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Most of these are funny.

I didn't get Tyler Matakevich "Most likely to be Ed Sheeran two years into a Barry's Bootcamp".  Is it worth explaining?

I mean I didn't really get it either, google imaging Ed Sheeran whatever the joke is probably works, guy looks a lot like him.

On 10/4/2021 at 7:00 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Bills at Chiefs

When: Sunday, Oct. 10

Kickoff time: 7:20 p.m.

Where: GEHA FIeld at Arrowhead Stadium

Wtf is a Geha?

GEHA = Government Employees Health Association

I'm a member!  (And I have been really happy with this plan for 30+ years...)

They are based in Kansas City.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Most of these are funny.

I didn't get Tyler Matakevich "Most likely to be Ed Sheeran two years into a Barry's Bootcamp".  Is it worth explaining?

Barry's Bootcamp is a chain of gyms that specialize in some pretty hardcore training. They have online subscriptions, as well. I actually spent a good chunk of the pandemic slowdown here in LA lighting their online training sessions with their trainers, and these guys are frikkin' animals, and their sessions are crazy intense. So, the joke is that Matekevich is a bulked up version of Ed Sheeran.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Barry's Bootcamp is a chain of gyms that specialize in some pretty hardcore training. They have online subscriptions, as well. I actually spent a good chunk of the pandemic slowdown here in LA lighting their online training sessions with their trainers, and these guys are frikkin' animals, and their sessions are crazy intense. So, the joke is that Matekevich is a bulked up version of Ed Sheeran.

Thank you!  So he resembles Ed Sheeran, only way way more buff.

24 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Even now that I understand the joke, it’s not funny.

Yeah, but some of the others were. 

Tyler Bass, "most likely to have fallen asleep first at a slumber party"

AJ Klein was hysterical "most likely to emerge from a cornfield holding a machete"

Josh Allen was kind  weak sauce

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I would say, Up to our guys to make sure of that Monday

I want this win so freaking bad… I hate the chiefs just as much as the patriots… If we can just play our game and not choke like we did last year I think we got this…. There should be no reason we can’t rack up a ton of points on there 31st ranked defense 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Deservedly.

What I like to see is that Josh looks all smiley and loose.   It's probably "extra" to predict our W-L record by the QB's demeanor getting on the plane, but in general when Josh looks as though he's got the "weight of the world" on his shoulders as he gets on the plane, the results are more "mixed" then when he looks "chill".

This sounds like something I would be focusing on!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Well Antonio brown still plays so yea. 

And I'm not saying Gays mental health doesn't matter. I'm making fun of brown for being crazy. 

I have a friend who did some work with Brown this off-season. He spent quite a bit of time with him. 

I had my buddy ask AB why he didn’t come to Buffalo. He did and got a candid answer. 

“My agent told me Buffalo was going to trade for me and sign me to a big contract. I said nah, they suck. Josh Rosen is trash.” To which my buddy replied “oh, haha. You mean Josh Allen.” 
AB replied “Wait, their QB isn’t Josh Rosen?” 

I swear on my life this happened. He nixed the trade because he thought our QB was Josh Rosen… and 3 years later still thought our QB was Josh Rosen. 

AB also still hasn’t paid my buddy and it’s been 6 months. 

• Angry 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

I want this win so freaking bad… I hate the chiefs just as much as the patriots… If we can just play our game and not choke like we did last year I think we got this…. There should be no reason we can’t rack up a ton of points on there 31st ranked defense 

Me too, It's the fans for me though. They have managed to get as obnoxious in a couple of years, what took Pats fans a good decade to build under Bradys reign. I made the mistake of having a look at the forum posted here and Wow. Everyone's like Nick Wright just with a teenage obnoxiousness and foul mouth (the ones on that forum anyway).

By the way why are there so many Bills fans on their forum, and why get all defensive when chiefs fans are being chiefs fans, seems a little provocative and desperate, It wouldn't go down well here.

Edited by downunderbill
spelling
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

I have a friend who did some work with Brown this off-season. He spent quite a bit of time with him. 

I had my buddy ask AB why he didn’t come to Buffalo. He did and got a candid answer. 

“My agent told me Buffalo was going to trade for me and sign me to a big contract. I said nah, they suck. Josh Rosen is trash.” To which my buddy replied “oh, haha. You mean Josh Allen.” 

I swear on my life this happened. He nixed the trade because he thought our QB was Josh Rosen… and 3 years later still thought our QB was Josh Rosen. 

I just circled the Bucs game on my ***** calendar 📅

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Is this for real?  Geez, what a douche.

• Agree 2

So let me get this straight.. Patrick Mahomes works at a shoe store for the discount until he finds out that his insurance isn't as expensive as he thought and so then he decides to buy a bunch of shoes. This is what State Farm wants us to believe? Do insurance companies ever tell the truth? SMH 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.