Week 5: Bills at Chiefs on SNF

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, 97bills said:

Good lord everyone on this board is scared to death of KC lol. So there a good team there’s a few in the afc this year. Look at LA they played with confidence and won that game with a 2 year QB. There not NE with Tom Brady in there glory days, and we’re not the same team. It’s time to turn the page bills fans and let’s kick some butt. Go bills 

Damn, I always put my Bill's helmet on. I'm ready to pull a "Rudy." Great inspiration. Go Bills!

1 minute ago, CodeMonkey said:

Now we see what this years Bills team is.  Lost to a mediocre steelers team week 1 and crushed 3 JV teams since.

Time to see if they are contenders or pretenders.

I agree. However, the AFC east is so weak the Bills will win it by default. I'm not complaining...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Just watched Colin Cowherd's rankings, I can't believe the Chiefs have only had ONE 3 & out all year. That's crazy...

True but its not like they haven't had short drives.  They had a bunch of 3-5 play drives that either resulted in a turnover or a punt.  Not exactly a 3 and out but not much different.

2 hours ago, die hard bills fan said:

Just re-watched the Bucs-Chiefs Super Bowl.

I know this has been discussed ad nauseam but the amount of holding calls against the Chiefs' secondary really affected the outcome. 

I hope this time the refs call it the same way in the game Sunday.

They didn't call it in the AFCCG last year when they absolutely mugged our receivers. What makes you think they will call it now? They cried like lil babies when TB did it to them😂

All I know is the Bills won't get away with wasting RZ opportunities. IIRC they had 4 wasted trips against the Texans ending in FGs. That won't cut it against KC .

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chaos said:

Are you referring to the rain game we won 40-0?

Yep. The rain seemed to make him "aim" his passes like game one and two, where it was more like pushing darts than really slinging it. 

He was still efficient at QB and hugely capable. But I'd like to see peak Josh show up against the chiefs, and I think conditions that prevent or discourage him from really putting some heat on his throws are less than ideal.

15 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

They have a super bowl MVP QB, the best tight end in the league, a hall a fame coach, a young dynamic runner, Chris Jones, Houston, Frank Clark, and the honey bagder. Additionally, they have owned the Bills. Do you really think we closed the gap? 

If your scared, say your scared, because what you type says your scared, the only other alternative is that your not a Bills fans and you’re just doing this to get a reaction, which is most likely the case, you like your QB namesake are both unwanted.

Go Bills!!!

13 hours ago, nucci said:

Neutral pass rate?

Just another worthless stat/ranking, nothing to see here.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Yep. The rain seemed to make him "aim" his passes like game one and two, where it was more like pushing darts than really slinging it. 

He was still efficient at QB and hugely capable. But I'd like to see peak Josh show up against the chiefs, and I think conditions that prevent or discourage him from really putting some heat on his throws are less than ideal.

I'd like to see the Josh from last season vs Denver and the Bills defense from week two of this season.

53 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

If your scared, say your scared, because what you type says your scared, the only other alternative is that your not a Bills fans and you’re just doing this to get a reaction, which is most likely the case, you like your QB namesake are both unwanted.

Go Bills!!!

Just another worthless stat/ranking, nothing to see here.

Sometimes is best to say nothing...

• Like (+1) 1

The offense is going to have to win it. Not to say the defense doesn't have a role. The Oline of KC might be even worse than Buffalo. Pressure on Mahomes can slow him down. Look at the Chargers game. Also, the Bills look much improved in stopping the run. Star is showing his value on the Oline. I believe the Chiefs will try to get CEH highly involved in their offense via run and pass. Tyreke is always dangerous. Kelce us unstoppable when it comes to Buffalo. 

Allen has to be sharp. He cannot be "over hyped" or whatever you call it in the beginning of the game. That has to stop and get fixed. If not, the Cheifs will jump on Buffalo. Buffalo will unlikely recover from such a poor start. 

Lastly, is it me or does it seem like the special teams has gotten a little better? I don't recall cringing when the Bills are punting. "Bassamatic" has been as reliable as they come.

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

After the Moss TD I saw that Houston DB go over to Allen and it looked like they were talking for more than just a second for it to be some quick trash talk - I couldn't imagine what was being said.  Now I know.  "What part of California are you from?"   OMG

5 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am at the point where I want for bills

to bring a portable stadium cover wherever they go. 

With the Chiefs struggling to stop the run and the way we ran the ball in a downpour.

I am not too concerned with our Bills handling the elements.

The Bills have put up 35+ points on better D’s than they will see Sunday Night.

Even though in the grand scheme of things a loss isn’t the end of the world here, but the Bills need to show KC that they have arrived and smack this team in the mouth on their turf.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Why the four incorrect yours and then one correct? Lol

This game is all about Bills Offense coming in to the game relaxed and not try to play tense because it's KC. Allen needs to be calm at the start and focus to play KC's defense and not worry about what KC's offense. If Bills D can't make few key plays or stops in the game then bills won't win anyway but at least we need to see offense have some success and give themselves a chance to win the game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.