What was up with Beasley today?

1 hour ago, benderbender said:

You'd think his agent, or his wife, or someone with his best business interests in mind would step in and organize an intervention. Social media is not the hill to die on. I respect his opinions. He has a right to speak his mind. He also has a right to the consequences of trying a case in the court of public opinion on the internet. There is no reward big enough to cover the potential losses in my personal opinion. 

Logged in just to "thumbs up."

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Well you can't be a hypocrite about it though. You can't love it when a player tweets about how Buffalo feels like home and how it's the best place ever and then be LIKE YOU today ...

A little consistency please

This is one of the dumbest things I have read.  Of course we can love it when a player says good things on twitter and dislike it when a player tweets something detrimental to the team and fanbase.  How is that hypocritical?  People are upset because he is airing complaints about the team and fanbase (customers) publicly.  Most employers would fire you immediately for doing that.  He is in a position that gives him more leeway than most people and fails to appreciate that fact.  

3 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

This is one of the dumbest things I have read.  Of course we can love it when a player says good things on twitter and dislike it when a player tweets something detrimental to the team and fanbase.  How is that hypocritical?  People are upset because he is airing complaints about the team and fanbase (customers) publicly.  Most employers would fire you immediately for doing that.  He is in a position that gives him more leeway than most people and fails to appreciate that fact.  

How quickly you guys turn on family is all I'm saying. Could you imagine if he said he was gay? Holy cow it probably be worse!

Have a great day guys. 

3-1 feels good 

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

He did not get bood once. It was his last name!

A follower on Twitter said that he was getting booed pretty bad yesterday worse than any other game. It was a season ticket holder

• Eyeroll 1

37 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yeah not the best thing to tweet out After 70K paid for, sat through a Monsoon and Screamed their asses off.  

I was there and got drenched and I’m not the least bit offended by his tweets (and I gladly got my vax). Seems like there’s a lot of Bills fans who are as sensitive as they claim Beasley is. 

Oh, and I paid a premium price for those tickets a few weeks before the hammer dropped on prices. 

Edited by WotAGuy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

I was there and got drenched and I’m not the least bit offended by his tweets (and I gladly got my vax). Seems like there’s a lot of Bills fans who are as sensitive as they claim Beasley is. 

Oh, and I paid a premium price for those tickets a few weeks before the hammer dropped on prices. 

Well said

5 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

How quickly you guys turn on family is all I'm saying. Could you imagine if he said he was gay? Holy cow it probably be worse!

Have a great day guys. 

3-1 feels good 

A follower on Twitter said that he was getting booed pretty bad yesterday worse than any other game. It was a season ticket holder

What the hell are you talking about?  He turned on the fans.  The fans reacted.  

What exactly are you trying to imply with "could you imagine if he was gay" comment?  I really hope I am interpreting your comment incorrectly and you aren't throwing out the assumption that I or others in this thread would have a problem with that.  

• Dislike 1

I wouldn’t boo him, but people may be doing so because they realize his stance could disrupt a really good thing the team has going right now.  He’s a key part of the team.  Plus he’s probably a bit sensitive since he wasn’t targeted as much yesterday. 

10 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Cool.  Good for you.  Sorry I dont like Liars.  So to each their own.  Zebras do not change their stripes his Social Media got tiring in Dallas, seems to have gotten to that point here.  And yes I have Zero time for players that do not respect their teammates.

Seeing he likes to put things Public, why doesnt he say why McD was tearing him a new one yesterday?

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

I wouldn’t boo him, but people may be doing so because they realize his stance could disrupt a really good thing the team has going right now.  He’s a key part of the team.  Plus he’s probably a bit sensitive since he wasn’t targeted as much yesterday. 

Just reading on here people’s responses and reactions to his tweets tells me there’s probably a lot of people that boo him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, QCity said:

Wait a minute here. You think this is your family?

Haha right? If the spit ever hit the fan Terry Pegula sure as heck ain’t gonna cover your mortgage.

It’s entertainment folks. No more, no less.

• Agree 1