Diggs

Tre White

Klein

Edmunds

Morse

Spencer B

Bass

*Rain Gear*

Singletary, something like 5.6 yards per carry average, over a yard more than Moss, who also did very well at 4.4 yards average, the RBs are starting to really pick up the pace, 👍

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Am I the only one that thought Motor ran like a BOSS today? 

No, no your not, he averaged 5.6 yards per carry, 👍

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Doesn’t matter if he can’t stop fumbling.  He’s averaging one per game - that’s Not For Long territory.

Moss has fumbled a bit to, last season and this season, it’s thus far not an issue for either of our RBs, they are an excellent combination! 

Go Bills !!!

In no particular order

Oliver

Edmunds

Star

Morse

Knox

Diggs

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

time for the people who have incessant issues Edmunds, Oliver, Singletery, Knox to own up. 

I did.  I've bashed Edmunds and Oliver but they got game balls from me today.  I have been a consistent Knox fan.  

Oliver played his best game as a Bill

Edmunds played very well - not perfect but no player does. He covered well and had a couple nice hits.  

I've also not been a huge fan (I have posted he is 10-15th ranked guy but was paid top dollar) of Morse but I think he played his finest game as a Bill today as well.  

• Like (+1) 1

Knox.....there I said it.  I am seriously eating some large portions of crow.  I didn't think he was gonna pan out at all.  Looks like I am wrong wrong and wrong.

Edmunds.....yup u haters....Tre Edmunds.  Had a damned good game today.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Knox.....there I said it.  I am seriously eating some large portions of crow.  I didn't think he was gonna pan out at all.  Looks like I am wrong wrong and wrong.

Edmunds.....yup u haters....Tre Edmunds.  Had a damned good game today.

I said the same thing earlier about Knox. He's improved so much this season. 

• Agree 1

Spencer Brown gets my game ball. Just because he’s so big.  

next up, Ed Oliver-  best game I can remember him playing other than @Dallas.

not far behind, Tremaine, Knox and Motor.  Loved some of singletarys runs in the 2nd half.  

8 hours ago, TBBills said:

Whole team... other than ST flags.

For the TBD Survivor Pool, it was the easiest win, ripe for the taking.  Instead, I decide to save the Bills for another week and pick the Titans over the winless Jets.

That deserves a Homer-style DOH!

Edited by BobbyC81

Dawesome Knox - no longer Dropsome, he was dominant today

Stefon Diggs - THEY CALL ME MR. DIGGS!!

Motor Singletary/Zack Moss - The running game was on fire today, Motor came back after the fumble to rip off a huge 15-yard run for a FD, and Zack ran tough all day

Bills OL - Mongo may have seen his last day as a starter.  After a rough start, Brown and Williams settled in at RT and RG, respectively.  They just destroyed the HOU DL on the last drive.

Tremaine Edmunds - After getting trucked on a run out the gate, he came back and made an INT to tell HOU just how it was going to go today.  Changed the game.

Bills DL - Davis Mills was abuuuused all day long.  Kudos to Boogie Basham for his first NFL sack.  Welcome back Star, we missed you.

Bills DBs - Blanketed the Texan receivers all day.  "Dr. Jekyll and" Micah Hyde with an INT, Jaquan Johnson had the big INT and return to snuff out Texans attempt to break the shutout, and Hamlin with a huge PD on the late bomb to preserve the shutout.

Tyler Bass "o' Matic" - 4/4 FG, 4/4 XP, 16 purnts, 'nuff said.

Can you give enough game balls to Bass? Trying to think outside of the box a little bit here, and I agree that Edmunds was visibly great today, but Bass is just so automatic. Some teams don't even really have kickers, while ours is probably second to Tucker right now, in the AFC at least. It's a boring but gigantic plus.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, NickelCity said:

I've really been enjoying Oliver's play this year. 

Sorry, Bud, but ‘ether in Portland’ has decreed that Oliver & Ford are busts. 

8 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

time for the people who have incessant issues Edmunds, Oliver, Singletery, Knox to own up. 

Never gonna happen🤦‍♂️

23 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Can you give enough game balls to Bass? Trying to think outside of the box a little bit here, and I agree that Edmunds was visibly great today, but Bass is just so automatic. Some teams don't even really have kickers, while ours is probably second to Tucker right now, in the AFC at least. It's a boring but gigantic plus.

Again, damn near Every team has a great kicker. But I really like out guy too!

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Again, damn near Every team has a great kicker. But I really like out guy too!

Kind of think it's more so "has a kicker" than has a great one. Maybe we're not realizing the great ones? Bass is great right now. Rodrigo Blankenship or whoever is more so a body than a great kicker, but whatever, it's an incredibly small point.

There aren't 5 kickers better, and there are a ton of kickers who are already disappointing this year.

Edited by Nelius

I like Bass. Don’t get me wrong. But I stand by my point that excellence is expected from PKs today. Bass isn’t even in the same universe as the 2 tonight with TB at NE*. 35 FG’s in a row?? (Then he missed what would have been a game winner..)

If you’re not  excellent, your team is looking to upgrade.

Simple as that.

6 hours ago, mattynh said:

Been a great three weeks.  For me they need to win against KC yo make up for week1.  3-2 with three blowouts is still 3-2

Well said.