10/3/21 Gameday Bills vs. Texans Postgame Thread

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

He is the first piece in the rebuild of the OLine I think. I keep saying this, but like we did with the WR room then the DLine, our OLine is next. I expect this to be heavily addressed this offseason. 

I mean we've done this once already in 2019 but definitely need some focus on the interior Oline.

15 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

0 Shame in Buffalo's game. Wet weather.. and still score 40 EASY I got 0 problems with this game... And the Bonus.. EDMUNDS makes huge impact plays... huge bonus

You can thank me since I wore his jersey today!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo619 said:

Definitely. When was the last time you had a donut though?  These are more coffee places. 

That’s true, I don’t drink coffee, but I usually get donuts if I’m with someone who stops at those places, and they aren’t good. You’d just think both could do a little better, even with mass produced donuts. I’m guessing they probably don’t care much, because people do like throwing away money on coffee every morning. 

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Isn’t everyone a “realistic” poster? 😉

No the term "realistic" is a term coined by the posters who point out all the bad things the Bills organization has ever done.

They are the self determined anti-fanboy posters.

They are always absent when things are looking good.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

The problem Was Williams at guard. That does not seem viable. 

Either that or he was on a team where sub-par G play was more noticeable. He looked fine to me and on that trap run play up the gut for a TD.