Week 2 Around the NFL

HappyDays

13 hours ago, Nelius said:

Is Derrick Henry creeping into the best ever RB conversation at this point? He's incredible. Clearly picking up where he left off last year which puts him on a 3 year stretch that I can't remember since maybe Terrell Davis?

IMO, he's a long ways off from best ever but he certainly is up there when talking about most feared RB's to go against.

14 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

If GB gets blown out again tonight 

where do they rank on the Power Poll?

Not going to happen.  Has Rodgers ever lost to Detroit?

Edit: 

Rodgers has dominated the Lions throughout his career, leading the Packers to a 16-5 record in 21 games against Detroit. 

Color me surprised he last lost 5 times.  Don't get me wrong, watching Wilson, Rodgers, and Mahommes all lose in the same weekend would be fun..

Edited by wjag

3 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

The great merger of the two biggest offseason themes 

Ertz + Covid.. a marriage made in Two Bills Drive Heavan

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/20/eagles-place-zach-ertz-on-covid-19-list/

:)

You're a Bad Man(tm)

1 hour ago, RichRiderBills said:

I feel like there are 2 ways to beat the chiefs;

Shoot out and you just hope they make a mistake near the end and you dont make mistakes. 

Or

Destroy them with pass rush ala the Bucs in the superbowl. You will need an unbelievable pass rush rotation AND good CBs and safeties. 

So which method did the Poe-Birds use?

12 hours ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Here's a question, did you watch the Steelers/Raiders game? Cause watching it back now the game was very close, much like last weeks Bills game. The Steelers D was keeping the Raiders in check. The Raiders had zero running game and Derek Carr basically just took what they gave him outside of a long pass to Ruggs.

Raiders didn't get any bogus PI calls against them either