Miami Menu

3 hours ago, State Rt. 21 N. said:

Nothing special, I usually watch the games alone and drink a few diet Mt.Dews and a handful of Lays potato chips and that's about it.  Sucks being a diabetic and and a recovered alcoholic It really put a crimp in any kind of partying.

Congrats on being recovered and taking control of your life.  🏆

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, State Rt. 21 N. said:

Nothing special, I usually watch the games alone and drink a few diet Mt.Dews and a handful of Lays potato chips and that's about it.  Sucks being a diabetic and and a recovered alcoholic It really put a crimp in any kind of partying.

I’d say having traded short term partying for long term health and relationships still gives you a leg up on that exchange—so congrats on the “recovered” part!! 👏

• Like (+1) 1

I made chili 2 days ago and there is somehow some left. I spent last night and part of today prepping materials for chicken taco egg rolls. They will not be ready by game time tomorrow, but I can eat chili during the game, then get wrapping and freezing taco rolls for the Washington game. I will likely be watching the game solo, so no issues there. Higher likelihood of interlopers (guests) next week....thus the egg rolls...

• Like (+1) 1

Downside of living in the Pacific timezone.

The wing place near me doesnt open until 1030 and the game starts at 10.  And its too far for me to get there and back during halftime.  I HAVE tried.

So its either

(1) get the wings tonite and warm them tomorrow at 955 am, : (

(2) get the wings tonite, eat them tonite probably, and regret it tomorrow at 955 am, or

(3) get a whole pit-roasted barbecued chicken from a spot close enough to me, that has 'em ready by 930 am, along with a bowl of bleu cheese and a bowl of hot sauce for dipping.

And zero interlopers.

And zero adult beverages, because I prefer to actually remember 2 games per year:  Fish and at Fish.

15 hours ago, DeltaDigital said:

... unfortunately, I live here so no labatts. :(

Over here on the west coast, we can get Labatts at any Publix. Even had it on BOGO a couple years back! They've never done that again. Every WNY'er here who I know stocked-up big time! 😂

Edited by Tony P
  • Like (+1) 1