Bills won’t face Fitz week 3

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

At Miami is an easy game?… no game will be easy when your offense and QB play like dog *****.

We played like dog **** plenty of times last year. 

How did we look against Miami? 

They will rebound, you really think they will look like they did today every week?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

At Miami is an easy game?… no game will be easy when your offense and QB play like dog *****.

At Miami next week is not going to be a "very easy" game at all, especially with the heat and humidity.

Against WFT?  Yes, that should be easy.

Not sure about Texans.  I like our odds but not what I'd call very easy either.

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

At Miami next week is not going to be a "very easy" game at all, especially with the heat and humidity.

LOL. C'mon man.

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Well ... I'm not all gloom and doom, but:

- at Miami: not "easy" at all. We are the better team. They're solidly average-ish, and at home.

- WFT: we get the backup Heinicke, who's played really surprisingly well but who's probably going to get solved pretty soon. Still, who do they remind me of, at least with a Fitzy at QB? Umm, maybe the Steelers?

- Texans: a Tyrod Taylor QB'd team will typically not do anything to lose you a game. He typically won't do a whole lot to affirmatively win you a game, but we now know the Texans are playing hard and are definitely not going 0-17. They're probably not even going 4-13. So ... yeah, any given Sunday and all that.

I'd be o.k. with playing better and going 2-1 in the next 3.

2 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

Didn’t Bo Jackson suffer the same type of injury that ended his football career? It was in the playoffs, the week prior to our 51-3 shellacking of the Raiders. 

Bo Jackson's injury was far worse.  Initially it was diagnosed with hip joint dislocation but he lost all of his cartilage surrounding his left hip joint (avascular necrosis - loss of blood supply to bone).

https://www.sportscasting.com/bo-jackson-said-his-hip-injury-prevented-raiders-fans-from-hating-him/

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Bills won’t face Fitz week 3