Gregory Rousseau surprises mom with a new jeep

YoloinOhio

So can we all agree on this board that groot also got his mom the best t shirt ever.

Nope you all missed that one 

Let's talk about the j e e p

It is a very nice gesture young man.

Just don't tell my mom she will want a car than.

But it will be a FORD (old lady car)

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Lmao! She is so chill about the whole thing..."oh that was so nice of you" hahahaha

I haven't owned anything other than Toyota or Honda in 25 years and doubt I ever will. Those cars last forever.

My brothers who both worked for Toyota since they opened the plant in Georgetown 30 years ago thank you for your support even though they have the bad taste to be a Buccaneers and  a Saints fan.

13 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Average car. He couldn’t afford something a bit nicer for his mother? 

These rooks are struggling financially?

Maybe he is being prudent and setting his family and himself up financially in case his career is cut short.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/4/2021 at 12:36 PM, MJS said:

Did you have a bad experience? I haven't heard anyone complain about Jeeps before.

worst ever. 

But I bet she gets upgraded in a few years  to a Porsche Cayenne 

which also means I believe Greg is going to be a Bill for awhile  :)

14 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If he continues his strong play like he has in preseason, in 4 years, that next car for mom will be a Porsche.

beat me to it

Like minds though eh ?  lol

4 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Maybe he is being prudent and setting his family and himself up financially in case his career is cut short.

What do you mean?

Everyone knows that when you're signed in the nfl you can just throw money everywhere and still come out on top. 

Like the other 78% of players that ended up bankrupt. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Also I think Northtown is a large sponsor for the Bills. Don’t be surprised at some Groot commercials this year. I wouldn’t be shocked if a car for his mom was part of the deal. To note, he pulled up in a wrangler. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1