Has anyone experienced a significant amount of missing posts?

SDS

Has anyone experienced (or think they experienced) a significant amount of missing posts since the latest update performed  a few days ago? If so, please let me know and what symptoms you see that make you believe a chunk of your posts are missing.

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Not really. I do occasionally see a post that someone replied to that I didn't see the original post, but just assumed it was from someone I blocked...😁

I've noticed the same thing here and there but I assumed they were MOD deleted for some reason... I don't have anyone blocked so I don't think it's that. 

4 minutes ago, SECRET SQUIRREL said:

I've noticed the same thing here and there but I assumed they were MOD deleted for some reason... I don't have anyone blocked so I don't think it's that. 

I don't think this is what @SDS is asking about.

He's asking about, your count says 45 posts, but you've been a member here since 2017 and actually have 4,045

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, SECRET SQUIRREL said:

I was being a little facetious with my post. Seeing I don't have anyone blocked either, I'd venture a guess your thought may be a better one.😉

Like Teddy said above.

I had a hell of a time getting back in Enhanced ShoutBox. Acting all squirelly after I cleared and rebooted things today after my phone upgraded.  I went across three different browsers to experiment. 

...I thought @BringBackFergy and you were ***** -in w/me. 😆  

BUT, seriously,  I don't see any posts lost.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think this is what @SDS is asking about.

He's asking about, your count says 45 posts, but you've been a member here since 2017 and actually have 4,045

I don’t see any post counts and likes on my mobile 

unless I click your profile 

Just the 🚀 

• SDS unpinned this topic