Josh Allen is...the Oldest?

8 hours ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Welcome another Tampa Bills guy.  I have a rep here so live up to it brother.  Us Tampa Bills guys need to stick together.  As far as JA17, I hope we see him here like TB12 for the next 20 years.

That would be absolutely awesome.  How great would it be for us to be a winner for the next two decades?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Welcome another Tampa Bills guy.  I have a rep here so live up to it brother.  Us Tampa Bills guys need to stick together.  As far as JA17, I hope we see him here like TB12 for the next 20 years.

That would be absolutely awesome.  How great would it be for us to be a winner for the next two decades?

Nice to meet you.  I saw that the Bills backers of Tampa go to the Patio for games. Any other great Bills bars in the area? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Patriots fan narrative is already that they have the best QB in the division.

Didn't we already go through this w/ Jimmy G and Stidham?  Every fanbase has homers (and I am proudly one), but I think New England delusion goes up that extra notch.

I hope Jones has the most middlin' career of all time.  Does enough good so they don't move on, but is so average that they never win anything meaningful. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

Patriots fan narrative is already that they have the best QB in the division.

Didn't we already go through this w/ Jimmy G and Stidham?  Every fanbase has homers (and I am proudly one), but I think New England delusion goes up that extra notch.

I hope Jones has the most middlin' career of all time.  Does enough good so they don't move on, but is so average that they never win anything meaningful. 

Where did they say this gem?

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Where did they say this gem?

I check their boards - and some of their national pundits like Bill Simmons are way over the top about him.

They had Brady SO long. They forgot what it's like to look at QB's in the preseason, and don't seem to understand that even Nate Peterman looked like an all pro against basic defenses and 2nd teams.

13 minutes ago, Success said:

I check their boards - and some of their national pundits like Bill Simmons are way over the top about him.

They had Brady SO long. They forgot what it's like to look at QB's in the preseason, and don't seem to understand that even Nate Peterman looked like an all pro against basic defenses and 2nd teams.

Bill Simmons.  LOL!  That schlub still around?

1 hour ago, BigPappy said:

Tua, 23

Zach Wilson, 22

Mac Jones, 22

Don't care about their ages. They all will be busts. Zac Wilson will get lambasted in NY. Tua has shown zero and Mac looks like he belongs in a Pillsbury Doughboy commercial. 

Not AFC East related but Daniel Jones is under pressure here in the NYC area. This will be year 3 for him and he really hasn't shown he has the "it" factor. The Giants O-line sucks but Allen started off on a bad Bills team and showed more promise. If it doesn't happen this year then I could see the Giants looking to move on from him.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

Bill Simmons.  LOL!  That schlub still around?

I used to be a fan. He's tough to listen to now.

It's ironic w/ him & other Boston fans.  They became pretty much everything that they couldn't stand about Yankees fans 20 years ago.

1 hour ago, Success said:

I used to be a fan. He's tough to listen to now.

It's ironic w/ him & other Boston fans.  They became pretty much everything that they couldn't stand about Yankees fans 20 years ago.

He was tough to listen to back then.  I can't believe he's gotten worse.