Bills hire Cynthia Frelund

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Couldn’t stand her on NFLN, but i’d like the addition if she were Glabbs replacement…. But no.  They’re both going to have content.    🤮 

Glab is a train wreck.  At least Cynthia I can get behind…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

I had to check to see if time travel was invented and the entire planet was transported back to April 1st.  I truly thought this was satire. 

Based on some of the comments, I thought we were transported back to the 1950s.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know what a digital content creator does exactly… 

Would you be upset if said content was only selfies?*

*( posted after much contemplation about whether I should reveal myself as a low-IQ, non-Woke, Male Chauvinist pig).....

Edited by Fan in Chicago
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Ugh.  She is one of my least liked commentators.  Her need to spew ridiculous predictions is really annoying.  "My computer program predicts that Singletary will get 73.28 yards today and Josh Allen will throw for 381.328 yards."  I don't really know why she irritates me so much, but just round to the nearest 5 yards for stat predictions!  Oh well, maybe she will put in the time and research and surprise me with her coverage.  

Which football talking heads don’t spew predictions left and right on all types of topics?? It’s what they all do pretty much every day.  

I’m thinking some of the posters here really here dislike women who make a living in football…

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1