Congrats Troy Polamalu

3 minutes ago, Jumpsuit Jim said:

He knew everything before it happened. 

Maybe he should have told Lincoln to skip the play that night…..

Ohhh, never mind….

I’m sure he loves a good hair day more than most of us! 

• Haha (+1) 2

I should like him more than I do but living close to “Stiller” country has soured me on any player that has ever come through that franchise. 

a truly intolerable, entitled, self righteous base of fans. Literally act as though the franchise and they, as fans, are gracing the NFL with their presence. Insufferable. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5

18 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I should like him more than I do but living close to “Stiller” country has soured me on any player that has ever come through that franchise. 

a truly intolerable, entitled, self righteous base of fans. Literally act as though the franchise and they, as fans, are gracing the NFL with their presence. Insufferable. 

Some of the best football fans I've ever encountered were Steeler fans. Went there to watch Bills game several times, always had a blast with the fans. 

Of course, some fans of every team are idiots. Yes, even Bills fans. Some fans just take things too seriously.

I've also had really good experiences at away games with Raider fans. They are funny.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Some of the best football fans I've ever encountered were Steeler fans. Went there to watch Bills game several times, always had a blast with the fans. 

Of course, some fans of every team are idiots. Yes, even Bills fans. Some fans just take things too seriously.

I've also had really good experiences at away games with Raider fans. They are funny.

And some of the best fans I’ve encountered were steeler fans as well. Have had good convos with pats fans as well…. That doesn’t mean the masses aren’t, in general, a** holes. 

I’ve been to Lambeau, Lucas oil, Heinz, and Jacksonville. Had a good experiences at all of them. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

My favorite Steeler.

Watching him run side line to side line was electric.   And a very humble guy....  The Bills will be super if we have such a player on defense....Edmunds...please rise to the occassion

• Agree 1

***** the Steelers and their fair weather fan base. I can’t wait till Ben retires and they are in QB hell for the next decade. All their players can suck it, asides from Kordell Stewart. He was cool. 

Otherwise, I hope the Browns run that division for the next decade (even though the media, Baker, and jimmy haslam are making that team insufferable). Their fans deserve it.