Around the League Training Camp Thread

17 minutes ago, BTB said:

There is always talk here of other fanbases being insufferable, but considering some of the topics around here....pot meet kettle. 

Its our turn to be insufferable. Let us have that  

8 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

I fail to understand why they didn't bring in competition for him. He didn't even earn the starting job, they just gave it to him. Even if he isn't ready by week 1, they will be forced to start him. 

Saying it from now, I ranked the 2021 draft class as follows:

1. Lawrence

2. Lance

3. Fields

4. Jones

5. Wilson

That’s what I said, they should’ve at least kept Flacco for one more year, not that I care cause I hate the Jets lol but they’re setting this kid up for failure as much as they did to Darnold 

40 minutes ago, nbbillsfan said:

I could 100% be wrong, but everything about him (his disposition, his family, even his play) screams entitled bust. I see him being a complete bust. 

I agree with you 100%. He’s going to be the worst QB in this draft class

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, nbbillsfan said:

I could 100% be wrong, but everything about him (his disposition, his family, even his play) screams entitled bust. I see him being a complete bust. 

Right, I'm sure he hasn't put any effort into honing his craft. Jesus christ.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BTB said:

There is always talk here of other fanbases being insufferable, but considering some of the topics around here....pot meet kettle. 

I'm on an AFC East Facebook page and I hate to admit it but some of the most obnoxious fans over there are from our fanbase.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

the guy looks tiny to me...

Even guys like Brady and Manning, who don't strike you as "big" when they are just standing there, look huge compared to regular people.

Zach Wilson looks like a 10th grader. The guy looks like he'll break after 1 good hit in an NFL game. Maybe it's just me. 

8 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

I'm on an AFC East Facebook page and I hate to admit it but some of the most obnoxious fans over there are from our fanbase.

Some Bills fans are becoming everything they hated Pats fans for being. 

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 2

19 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Right, I'm sure he hasn't put any effort into honing his craft. Jesus christ.

When did I say he didn’t put effort into his craft? What a ridiculous lack of reading comprehension.

You don’t get to be a 1st round pick without puting in effort. Josh Rosen put effort into his craft, but was entitled, and busted. There is a huge difference between working at your craft and being obsessed with it (a la Brady, Rodgers and even our josh).