Around the League Training Camp Thread

19 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Sounds like they told him he was going to be cut during practice.  Ouch!

They asked him to actually run and try to catch the ball .. this was unacceptable to Kelvin. “I move at my own pace as I do not want to overly exert myself” said Benjamin. He also stated that he was contemplating a switch to speed walking but when informed how fast they moved he changed his mind

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Tua apparently had a rough day with ints. Completed one long bomb. Fins fans excuse ints because he actually managed to throw the ball further than 10 yards. 

Zach Wilson vs Jets seems to be serious. "Sources" around the Jets say it's a matter of principle for them. 

In Pats Land. Cam Newton. 😆

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Tua apparently had a rough day with ints. Completed one long bomb. Fins fans excuse ints because he actually managed to throw the ball further than 10 yards. 

Zach Wilson vs Jets seems to be serious. "Sources" around the Jets say it's a matter of principle for them. 

In Pats Land. Cam Newton. 😆

All is as it should be in the AFC East!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Tannehill sounding off about NFL Covid policy

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/nfl/titans/2021/07/28/tennessee-titans-ryan-tannehill-vaccine-nfl-protocols-covid-19/5403269001/

"The NFL has made it clear what they want to happen, and if you don't fall in line, they're going to try make your life kind of miserable with the all the protocols," Tannehill said. "So I think the trend is that most guys are getting vaccinated."

32 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Fitz throwing dimes for the WTFs. He looks good in the maroon and gold.

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

Sounds like more of a "whatever" approach than Beasley's.