It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Your data proves the point of how well the vaccines work. And now do hospitalizations and deaths for the vaccinated. I'll be waiting. 

I'm sorry, are you still not backing up your statement that in most cases the vaccine doesn't work after 6 months? 

I linked to WebMD, showed a doctor who who was giving 3rd shots, and showed Israel action, you have responded with literally nothing and cant answer a simple question. You can't answer because the only reason for the shots is the protection is disappearing for the high risk people.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Well someone needs to Distract from Saigon II

Screenshot_20210816-222834_One UI Home.jpg

The Pfiser cartel needs you to sign up for the unlimited vaccine of the month club for the low low price of $29.95 a month 

• Like (+1) 2

So are the January vaxxed no longer fully vaccinated? 

Can they still go to a Manchester United game or Foo Fighters concert?

How long will these injections work vs Lambda?  Or whatever fraternity is next on the list.   

Stupidest people of all time.

Get the vaccine or you have a 0.02% chance you can die.  Almost zero if you're under 12.  If you are over 50 - strongly consider it.  If your BMI is good and no underlying conditions you will live.  

The risk is yours.  We're done here.  

Protocols should be stopped immediately.

• Like (+1) 1

I was going to post about this last week - about the mortality rate the last 4 plus months.  It's basically around 60K deaths.  

Delta is not more severe.  Never ever was.  Where is the real world evidence we would have it by now like you did Covid Part I by oh January of 2020.  Friggin joke.  

“In the USA, COVID mortality is now the lowest since the start of the pandemic in March 2020.”

• Like (+1) 1

A couple of fine Canisius HS grads and Bills Mafia members, being real poo holes about older women wearing masks alone on a train. 

Ryan Bartels and Nick Sam. Class of 2012 I believe.

Edited by Mango

3 hours ago, Mango said:

A couple of fine Canisius HS grads and Bills Mafia members, being real poo holes about older women wearing masks alone on a train. 

Ryan Bartels and Nick Sam. Class of 2012 I believe.

I understand this guy’s frustration, but I really hate seeing stuff like this...while I respect people’s freedom to choose, he really hurts his cause by acting like a douche bag...people need to just live and let live...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow.   You people really thought we were eradicating this 

Drop the protocols!!  We're done here.  

Screenshot_20210816-170535_One UI Home.jpg

Yup, we are probably just going to have to live with it like other viruses...But at least I feel better knowing that Fauci said his research was worth it, so...😒

14 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I linked to WebMD, showed a doctor who who was giving 3rd shots, and showed Israel action, you have responded with literally nothing and cant answer a simple question. You can't answer because the only reason for the shots is the protection is disappearing for the high risk people.

You did link to those but you did not show your panicked chicken little "most cases the vaccine doesn't work after 6 months"

15 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Do you think those not vaccinated understood the risks?

Not if they are reading this forum, no. 

And I wish they'd stay home and die and not spread it and burden our health care system. That's your promise right? 

15 hours ago, SCBills said:

Didnt say it’s serious, but I can’t be alone in knowing multiple people getting moderately, to seriously, sick with covid - while vaccinated.  

We’ll see if these numbers start changing as we go on. 

There are of course breakthroughs when 70% of eligible people are vaccinated. That's a shitload of people. 10% of those people getting breakthrough is still millions of breakthrough cases...and the other 90% is hundreds of millions protected. 

Remember: A good vaccine before this was 60-65% effective. This one is amazingly effective. 

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

3 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

And I wish they'd stay home and die and not spread it and burden our health care system. That's your promise right? 

These guys are like the Taliban of corona 

"Follow our orders or stay home and DIE!"

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TSOL said:

These guys are like the Taliban of corona 

"Follow our orders or stay home and DIE!"

The ones that scream “Fascism “ the loudest, are typically projecting fascists themselves, as is the case with racists and other societal ills.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Raiders requiring evidence of being vaxxed or you can get a vax in the parking lot and wear a mask…. 

So, in other words, this is some weird power trip that’s not about protecting anyone. 

Those who get the vax that day, and wear a mask into the stadium, are in the same situation as if they were unvaxxed and wearing a mask.  

Big brain logic by the Raiders.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Raiders requiring evidence of being vaxxed or you can get a vax in the parking lot and wear a mask…. 

So, in other words, this is some weird power trip that’s not about protecting anyone. 

Those who get the vax that day, and wear a mask into the stadium, are in the same situation as if they were unvaxxed and wearing a mask.  

It’s the same approach they take to drafting, apparently…

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Once everyone realizes that it’s never been about the vaccine, but rather a means to an end to change society as a whole, the better off we will all be...

Thats what that uneasy feeling, inside, is telling you, when our officials are constantly contradicting themselves...trust your instincts and always stay skeptical of government power...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So if I used 8 months- as the white house is now using- would you agree?  

Nope. Read what you said.

No one is saying the vaccine doesn’t work after 6 months in most cases. No one. 

31 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Once everyone realizes that it’s never been about the vaccine, but rather a means to an end to change society as a whole, the better off we will all be...

Thats what that uneasy feeling, inside, is telling you, when our officials are constantly contradicting themselves...trust your instincts and always stay skeptical of government power...👍

Or it’s a novel virus with a new vaccine and we can’t know all the answers. Ya know. Science. Only faith is written in stone. 

8 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Or it’s a novel virus with a new vaccine and we can’t know all the answers. Ya know. Science. Only faith is written in stone. 

A new vaccine but you already told me it lasts 18 months. You seem to have a lot of faith that even the WH says it is 8 months 

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

A new vaccine but you already told me it lasts 18 months. You seem to have a lot of faith that even the WH says it is 8 months 

Dummy show me the hospitalization and death stats for vaccinated mirroring those for unvaccinated. That would back your statement that the vaccine doesn’t work after 6 months. 

I’m still waiting. 

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

My best friend who I love dearly has just come down with Covid. She has not been a burden to the health system.  She’s been hunkered down at home.  And regarding your stay home and die comment?  I only have two words for you.  ***** you!  

32 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Dummy show me the hospitalization and death stats for vaccinated mirroring those for unvaccinated. That would back your statement that the vaccine doesn’t work after 6 months. 

I’m still waiting. 

Interesting that you don't feel the need to back your thoughts up with even one source but I need specific information to back mine up. If your entire argument is that death is the only standard then the vaccines still work but if having Covid is the standard then the vaccines do little after 6 months.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/grim-warning-israel-vaccination-blunts-does-not-defeat-delta

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

We're going to be pushing the vax on kids when we did nothing during Swine Flu or for RSV, which is much more deadly for them.

We have evidence from border patrol and border hospitals that high covid positivity rate migrants are coming across and the NIH Director downplays it, while elevating everything else to hysterical levels. 

Tell me what purpose the Raiders, with this nonsense plan, serves?  The vaccine isn't immediate.. Those people might as well be unvaccinated.

This is about raising vaccination numbers so that more people will sheepishly go along with new restrictions because it doesn't affect them.... until this keeps going, and eventually it will.  It always does.  

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

We're masking kids when we did nothing during Swine Flu or for RSV, which is much more deadly for them.

We have evidence from border patrol and border hospitals that high covid positivity rate migrants are coming across and the NIH Director downplays it, while elevating everything else to hysterical levels. 

Tell me what purpose the Raiders, with this nonsense plan, serves?  The vaccine isn't immediate.. Those people might as well be unvaccinated...

This is about force masking, to normalize it.  This is about raising vaccination numbers so that more people will sheepishly go along with new restrictions because it doesn't affect them.... until this keeps going, and eventually it will.  It always does.  

Close…this is about desensitizing Americans to collectivism. At its core it’s all about fundamentally transforming America.

On 7/20/2021 at 2:09 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

True. What I'm saying is that this is stupid policy.

It has encouraged the return of ordinary childhood infectious diseases (mumps, measles). And now it will encourage the spread of COVID-19.

There is an open question regarding true religious exemptions (not the generic "personal conscience" or philosophical exemptions that have swallowed the rule), but these ought to be limited to adherents to a religion with an established history of objections to a vaccine for specific doctrinal reasons. And that's a tiny, tiny percentage of the population.

[By the way, I believe that critical public health considerations should outweigh even legitimate/established religious exceptions to vaccines.]

They have now found a way around all of it they just get the sheeple that own the companies to threaten the sheeples livelihood and make it mandatory to have the vaccine or they will be terminated from being able to make a living wow that doesn't sound any thing like something Hitler or Mussolini might do !

It amazes me how they pay the NFL $3.5 million to promote getting the vaccine and every where you look it's in your face the POTUS even lies on TV and says if you get the vaccine you can't get the virus and it's completely okay to point a finger at those (in many different ways) to humiliate those who don't get the vaccine but profiling someone that is asian, Islamic, black, gay or other wise is considered hate filled homophobic or what ever other title you want to give it .

Talk about hypocrisy yet if you just use some common sense and do as they say FOLLOW THE SCIENCE instead of the agenda the people would see that this like most all the other virus or disease that has come along in the last 50 yrs such as H1N1, HIV, TB, swine flu, zika virus and others can be and will be from here on out part of every day life .

But it's okay to continue to give out opioids that are proven to addict & kill 100's of thousands, and continue to put out Round up that is proven to cause cancer, and continue to spray agent orange out in Oregon and other western states that have dioxin in them and cause more birth defects & kill more people because it makes the gov't a bunch of back door moneys !

But for god sake what ever you do don't allow the sheeple to go out side with in 10 feet of any one else with out a mask or force them to get a vaccine that they may decide because they are adults and some can make rational decisions for them self and not be told what to do by those that know better than us .  

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Oh, I’m trusting the science- that’s what is keeping me skeptical of government power- they keep contradicting the science...

17 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The FDA needs to give full approval first.  Then mandates need to happen.  State governments should do so.  If not businesses and such will have to.

I own a business.  I’m not vaccinated.  I’m sure as hell not mandating the vaccine for my employees.  Luckily I live in the South and don’t have to worry about too many people like you.. the modern day Stasi. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

I own a business.  I’m not vaccinated.  I’m sure as hell not mandating the vaccine for my employees.  Luckily I live in the South and don’t have to worry about too many people like you.. the modern day Stasi. 

The I hope you and your employees don’t die.  Good luck.  Just don’t come back on the board crying about how you should have gotten the vaccine when you’re lying in the hospital struggling to breathe or on a ventilator.

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The I hope you and your employees don’t die.  Good luck.  Just don’t come back on the board crying about how you should have gotten the vaccine when you’re lying in the hospital struggling to breathe or on a ventilator.

Serious question… what do you think the death rate is right now with Delta?  Because I think you think it’s something way different than it is. 

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Always amazes me that it’s the vaccinated (who are supposedly protected) who are the most fearful and authoritarian/totalitarian...while the unvaccinated are fully aware of their choices and are willing to accept the risk and their fate...

This is likely a glimpse into how your average German citizen was suduced by the authoritarianism of the Nazi party...they were scared to death because of the propaganda Hitler and the national media was spewing, and voluntarily gave up their freedom so long as the State said they would protect them from the communists and Jews...

Fear is a hell of a drug...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Always amazes me that it’s the vaccinated (who are supposedly protected) who are the most fearful and authoritarian/totalitarian...while the unvaccinated are fully aware of their choices and are willing to accept the risk and their fate...

This is likely a glimpse into how your average German citizen was suduced by the authoritarianism of the Nazi party...they were scared to death because of the propaganda Hitler and the national media was spewing, and voluntarily gave up their freedom so long as the State said they would protect them from the communists and Jews...

Yup.  I’m hesitant to ever compare something to Nazi Germany, but the psychology is the same…  

Propagandize fear on the public. 

Government has the solution in exchange for your freedoms.  

Punish those who don’t follow along.  

Turn those who do, on those who don’t.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Anytime people have to resort to the Hitler/Nazi crap it is a clear sign of irrationality.  This is a public health crisis.  Public means just that, it involves all of us.  And it involves benefit vs. risk ratio; the benefits of vaccination both for the individual and the public far outweigh the risks.

Other than Vietnam, this is the only time in history our country has faced a national crisis and did not come together.  All because folks like you have twisted a health crisis into some bull crap political game.  So if you want to die, die.  Just don’t take anyone else out with you.

ANOTHER WAR GOING BADLY:

Biden administration to announce most Americans will need coronavirus booster shots. 

“The administration’s health and science experts are coalescing around the view that people will need the boosters eight months after being fully vaccinated, according to the people who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a decision not yet public. The decision is likely to be announced as soon as this week.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/08/16/booster-shot-coronavirus/