DeSantis For President in 2024?

On 5/1/2023 at 11:25 AM, SUNY_amherst said:

I'll defend Meatball here. 

He doesn't have 'the chops' for things like that. Like a plumber attending a forum of brain surgeons, the plumber isn't gonna know what to say or do so he/she will remain kinda quiet.

Now, a reality TV guy in that situation would interrupt the brain surgeon discourse to try to make the meeting about himself.

--

Kudos to Meatball for being a little bit better than a reality TV guy and I'm serious. But he should leave the big boy talk for big boy people. 

ECC Amherst is denigrating a Yale bs and Harvard JD  !!! 

😂 😂 😂 😂 

go on big boy… 

20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You mean the guy the entire country prefers to any of the anti-America morons the GOP rolls out?

You mean the guy with a lower approval rating than Trump's at this point in his Presidency?

16 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

“Don’t want to run” and “won’t vote for a nutty  right winger given the choice” are two different things 

Sadly you are probably right.  

Why is the Democrat party ramming him down our throat? 

60% of Americans don't want President Trump to run either.

Why is the Republican party ramming him down our throat? 

The political parties and money have way too much to do with it.

Our presidential candidate selection process is so screwed up.  And yes I'll say it, un democratic.

RFK Jr. Is polling at 20% in some polls and he's a crackpot. What does that tell you? I bet if they did have debates the young people would go for him. They don't like President Biden.  I'll vote for him in the primary if no one else jumps in.

Edited by reddogblitz

6 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Following your link, there's a question, "what states allow daca recipients to practice law" What's that say?

You can lead a horse to water…

Do you own homework and stop defending fascists.

12 hours ago, Roundybout said:

“Don’t want to run” and “won’t vote for a nutty  right winger given the choice” are two different things 

We'll see.  By this time next year Joke will be even further in decline.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Trump is going to absolutely mop the floor with this guy in a debate. Makes Marco Rubio look like Julius Cesar as an orator. 

Right.

5 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Trump is going to absolutely mop the floor with this guy in a debate. Makes Marco Rubio look like Julius Cesar as an orator. 

What an idiot… trying to point out while the last generation was greatly impacted by 9/11, the next generation were not even born then and have little awareness of what happened and the heroic acts terrible tragedy of that day. 

how stupid….

C’mon man we need orange man shouting lies and grabbing pussies or senile man lying about being a Puerto Rican big rig driver who played sports ball with trans queers 

Yeah yeah, civil and even tempered is boring. 

On 5/9/2023 at 10:26 AM, Tiberius said:

More books banned? 

Truly how dare I want to know what books the school is giving my child to read!! Since all the books that are "banned" are still available at the library the only think I can take from your stance at this point is you want to make sure that liberals have full access to kids.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

No books are being banned 

You expose your own bias when you keep pushing it. 

They know they're not.  They just realize that lying about it gets the effect they're looking for.

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Wtf is this

Disney > Xi DeSantis

And Big Ditz - did DeSantis vote to raise the debt limit for Trump?

Of course he did and that’s why you disappeared - lmao lolz

Idiots - everywhere