So if we trade our first and second for the 18th pick who would you take

8 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

No thanks.

I read only enough of this thread to find someone I agreed with.  Not surprised it's you. 

No way am I trading two good players taken at 30 and 62 for one player taken at 18.   No way.  It's all about stockpiling good talent.  No. 18 is not going to be a difference maker on the Bills.  

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

any team around Miami. Miami poor choice or not was just the base. get by who we trading with in the spirit of the op who would you choose?

Crap.  I lost my first post so I’ll do a short version.  I’ll assume 30&61 is the price for any of these guys.

Paye - don’t see ability to bend edge or good COD. Pass even at 30. 

Rousseau - better prospect physically but lack of college experience is a flag.  I wouldn’t move up at the expected price for him, but would trust Beane if he did.  Much more a projection as a pro than even most college kids are

OTs - no need so pass

Pitts - Yeah, I’d be in.  But he’ll go way before 18ish. 

CB would also make some real sense, but I haven’t looked at the top CBs yet.  I’ll add my thoughts on them if I get the chance to watch film soon. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'd much rather trade my pick at 30 for the 14th pick in the second round and the 14th pick in the third round.  That would give me two picks in the second and two in the third.  That would set me up to have four rookies playing meaningful snaps in the second half of 2021.

• Vomit 1

9 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

No way in hell does Kyle Pitts last until 18.

Its Pitts 1st, Harris 2nd for me. 

On the other hand I agree. Pitts won't make it to 18th ( top 10 becausd he's that good) and its doubtful Harris makes it to 18th in my opinion.

The only move up I see Beane doing is trading the second 5th rounder to move up a bit in Round 3 to get a guy they like.

It's a typical Beane move.

Not a lot of spots on the roster open so the 1st 3 rounds are important.

I get a feeling that the 5th-7th round guys have a hard time cracking the roster.

4 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

I'd only do it for Pitts.  I think he is a day 1 impact player and makes our offense the best in the league on paper.  We then use round 3,-7 to get a 1T (Shelvin in 3); RB (kid from Louisville perhpas in 4); and OT/Guards.  

He's the only immediate impact player on that list.

• Agree 1

Parsons and Pitts are the guys I’d like to trade up for.  Waddle is next.  

of the guys listed, Farley and Surtain. 

no pass rushers in this draft are worth trading up for imo. Paye would be my #1, but not way I’d trade our 1-2 for him.  Would rather wait to 30 and see what’s left if we wanted to go pass rusher.  

6 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

The only one is Kyle Pitts, I wouldn’t do it personally, I think this is a great year to trade down into the beginning of round 2 personally. Our needs better match value there than 30 unless the plan is RB. I honestly think they want a hybrid LB/Safety early and there are some intriguing options

Do you think the production differential between Pitts and Freiermuth would be such that it’d be worth going up for him? I don’t.

I would much rather just stay where this team is at picks 30 and 62. Unless a really good difference making edge rusher falls to that range (which is massively unlikely) then just stay where you are and get the last pieces you need to get this team over the hump.

2 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Do you think the production differential between Pitts and Freiermuth would be such that it’d be worth going up for him? I don’t.

i think there is a lot more upside with Pitts than any other TE. I guess it would depend how much we’re giving up to get him. If he’s going 7 then no if he’s going 20 then yes

7 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

I'd much rather trade my pick at 30 for the 14th pick in the second round and the 14th pick in the third round.  That would give me two picks in the second and two in the third.  That would set me up to have four rookies playing meaningful snaps in the second half of 2021.

Same here. 

15 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Rather keep #30 and our second.

Do not want anyone on the list at 18.

We will let the draft fall to us at 30 and see what we can do.

I wouldn’t be shocked if at least 2-3 of those guys aren’t still available at 30 and if we move up to draft a RB - I think our collective heads should explode.  

Man- I just can not wait for training camp.

Agree.  This is another excellent WR class and there’s almost certain to be a really good one available at 30.  This is a WR-centric offense and we should definitely consider someone like Kadarius Toney or Dyame Brown if they are available at 30.