WFT signs Curtis Samuel - 3 years, $34.5 million

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

nice price. Him and McLaurin...whoo boy

Antonio Gibson in the backfield, Logan Thomas if he continues to grow? 

That’s a fun offense to watch.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I think Washington could be a real contender next year. Not a Super Bowl favorite but they have an outside shot at it.

Imma be rooting for Heineke to blow it up and go crazy!

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

Fitz firing the ball is fun to watch no matter what. Add in those players, I like the WFT. 

Not to mention the defense getting better with Jackson added, and likely having another season under Del Rio to gel and maximize that talent... it’s a fun team in a division that has been wholly forgettable since 2017. 

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think Washington could be a real contender next year. Not a Super Bowl favorite but they have an outside shot at it.

They still have no real QB. And don't say Fitz.

18 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

I’m going to take this a sarcasm otherwise it’s an idiotic statement

It's still way to early in "the process" to not be making a couple more moves. Yes the cap got "covid" but it will balance back out and shuffling can easily be done to "close the gap".

1 minute ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

It's still way to early in "the process" to not be making a couple more moves. Yes the cap got "covid" but it will balance back out and shuffling can easily be done to "close the gap".

Well, it's a good thing FA only started 4.5 hours ago!

Beane still has the entire offseason to improve thr roster.

8 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

If you don’t sign every free agent we want before the end of day one, we are setting up ourselves for failure approach.  Seems legit.

1 minute ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Also squeeked out a close one against a improving Colts team and Baltimore is always a tough matchup.....now NE also made very solid moves like it or not.

And gained valuable playoff experience that may serve them very well in this year’s playoffs, here’s to them making the most of it.