Cuomo sexual allegations

Unforgiven

I wouldn't want the other libs to miss their chance to back up the easily un-nerved billZtime

I will bump to this page.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

This is easily proven.

I will defer to the other 'Progressive' posters at PPP.

When you think of the current uptake in allegations against Andrew Cuomo,

does your mind immediately head to where billZtime went ?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

They want Cuomo out so they can try to get a GOP Governor to pardon Trump.

It is a ludicrous leap to get that idea, let alone post it.

But, Tiberius, Moterin, Scraps, Thurmal, SoTier, Widenine..............you tell me that that is what the Cuomo scandal is really about

and I will apologize.

Edited by B-Man

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

HA - this is nothing more than a hit job by Donald, Rudy, Roger and Rupert. They want Cuomo out so they can try to get a GOP Governor to pardon Trump.

Hey look I'm back with questions.  Why don't you believe the women accusing Cuomo of sexual harassment?  Why do you pick and choose when or when not to believe them?   That question was rhetorical. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Hey look I'm back with questions.  Why don't you believe the women accusing Cuomo of sexual harassment?  Why do you pick and choose when or when not to believe them?   That question was rhetorical. 

Even Cuomo doesn't deny the allegations. His response is that he was just being playfully inappropriate....not that the women are lying.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I believe the women and nursing home disaster he should resign

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Even Cuomo doesn't deny the allegations. His response is that he was just being playfully inappropriate....not that the women are lying.

And I love apologies that come across like this.  "I'm really sorry they misinterpreted my unwanted advances as sexual harassment."  

1 minute ago, ALF said:

I believe the women and nursing home disaster he should resign

Well good for you!!  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You’re right - he should have just had Michael Cohen send a check to his accusers.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did Trump resign? 

Wow that's cheap to attack ALF like that. He's been nothing but fair here.  People attack others for no dead reason without any evidence to back it up.

Love you're posts ALF weather we agree or disagree.  You are a really good poster here man. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Wow that's cheap to attack ALF like that. He's been nothing but fair here.  People attack others for no dead reason without any evidence to back it up.

Love you're posts ALF weather we agree or disagree.  You are a really good poster here man. 

Attack?  Are you serious? 

49 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Cuomo almost went full Costanza.

If you don't think Cuomo is a vicious jerk, listen to yesterday's presser.  Even in the middle of pseudo-apologizing 40 times, he is able to get a couple of jabs in on DeBlasio.   Guy is a class A dirt bag.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

You’re right - he should have just had Michael Cohen send a check to his accusers.

50 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did Trump resign? 

Glad to see you still debate like the immature child you are.  Carry on...........

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

If you don't think Cuomo is a vicious jerk, listen to yesterday's presser.  Even in the middle of pseudo-apologizing 40 times, he is able to get a couple of jabs in on DeBlasio.   Guy is a class A dirt bag.  

Now report this in the Irv Weinstein alliteration you were known for.  

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

This is easily proven.

I will defer to the other 'Progressive' posters at PPP.

When you think of the current uptake in allegations against Andrew Cuomo,

does your mind immediately head to where billZtime went ?

It is a ludicrous leap to get that idea, let alone post it.

But, Tiberius, Moterin, Scraps, Thurmal, SoTier, Widenine..............you tell me that that is what the Cuomo scandal is really about

and I will apologize.

Billztime has also opined that they are out to get him because he has a hook on his foot.  

• Haha (+1) 1

I swear....you guys only see what's going on the surface! The real story is why's the Democratic establishment allowing him to dangle out there.  The reason is because the people pulling the strings have no more use for him.  Trump is out, and now they must destroy Cuomo before he gets national office aspirations. If you haven't figured it out Politics is like Game of Thrones. Watch your back.

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I swear....you guys only see what's going on the surface! The real story is why's the Democratic establishment allowing him to dangle out there.  The reason is because the people pulling the strings have no more use for him.  Trump is out, and now they must destroy Cuomo before he gets national office aspirations. If you haven't figured it out Politics is like Game of Thrones. Watch your back.

Yup.  There was no other reason for the Dems to out him on both accounts if they didn't want him gone.

Lol he isn't going anywhere.  We have a governor with a history of being in Blackface and a governor that hid the number of old people he killed and women he assaulted but hey.....Trump can't tweet and get you in your feelings anymore.

Screenshot_20210304-221124_One UI Home.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

In my China intelligence did 2020 to us theory with help from certain deep state goons in DC......this POS was prooving that to us for months.  

Whole thing is an overblown sham that narcissistic country bought hook line and sinker.   Triple mask up dupes.  6 feet!  Variants!  Leaky vaccine!

Chinese Intelligence absolutely crushed it. 

THEN THEY SPIKED THE FOOTBALL BY GIVING CUOMO AN EMMY!  FOR PRESS CONFERENCE PERFORMANCE!!! 

China rn:

SoulfulDisgustingIslandwhistler-max-1mb.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

Do it - it will serve as a test for you, too!

Gee, a whole day and not one poster has said that they agree with Billzy's "Cuomo's under attack to save Trump" theory.

Color me shocked.

• Like (+1) 1

I thought the @Deranged Rhinocrowd was all about individual thought...  groupthink bad, right?

Not one INDIVIDUAL agreed with your post.

Lord it is tiring trying to interpret your 2nd grade posts.

😴

Welp............back to the actual Cuomo thread.

SHE’S NEXT: Reporter to Sue Gov. Whitmer Over Nursing Home Data.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/reporter-to-sue-gov-whitmer-over-nursing-home-death-data_3720514.html

Related: Cuomo Aides Rewrote Nursing Home Report to Hide Higher Death Toll.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/04/nyregion/cuomo-nursing-home-deaths.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

CUOMO ADVISERS ALTERED REPORT ON COVID-19 NURSING-HOME DEATHS:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/cuomo-advisers-altered-report-on-covid-19-nursing-home-deaths-11614910855

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s top advisers successfully pushed state health officials to strip a public report of data showing that more nursing-home residents had died of Covid-19 than the administration had acknowledged, according to people with knowledge of the report’s production.

The July report, which examined the factors that led to the spread of the virus in nursing homes, focused only on residents who died inside long-term-care facilities, leaving out those who had died in hospitals after becoming sick in nursing homes. As a result, the report said 6,432 nursing-home residents had died—a significant undercount of the death toll attributed to the state’s most vulnerable population, the people said. The initial version of the report said nearly 10,000 nursing-home residents had died in New York by July last year, one of the people said.

The changes Mr. Cuomo’s aides and health officials made to the nursing-home report, which haven’t been previously disclosed, reveal that the state possessed a fuller accounting of out-of-facility nursing-home deaths as early as the summer. The Health Department resisted calls by state and federal lawmakers, media outlets and others to release the data for another eight months.

State officials now say more than 15,000 residents of nursing homes and other long-term-care facilities were confirmed or presumed to have died from Covid-19 since March of last year—counting both those who died in long-term-care facilities and those who died later in hospitals. That figure is about 50% higher than earlier official death tolls.

Mr. Cuomo now faces mounting political pressure over both his administration’s handling of the pandemic in nursing homes and accusations that he sexually harassed two former staffers. Republicans and some Democrats have called for the governor to resign from office or be impeached.

As Amber Athey wrote on Tuesday: Cuomo’s problem isn’t #MeToo. It’s killing old people.

https://spectator.us/topic/andrew-cuomo-metoo-nursing-homes/

Related: ‘Thank God for Andrew Cuomo’: A Timeline Of CNN’s Adoring Coverage Of Andrew Cuomo.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/thank-god-for-andrew-cuomo-a-timeline-of-cnns-adoring-coverage-of-andrew-cuomo

The adoration wasn’t just from CNN, of course:

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Ah, so now we #believeher.  :rolleyes:

As for McHenry, she's a whack job.  Once she loses her suit her ass will be on the streets.

Ah ya know - Vance gets Trumps taxes and a week later out no where these allegations come about?

Isnt it ironic dontchathink?

Follow da money bro

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ah ya know - Vance gets Trumps taxes and a week later out no where these allegations come about?

Isnt it ironic dontchathink?

Follow da money bro

It was the AG and Andy's own assistant, both Dems, who outed him.  And when that didn't work, they brought out the women.  

This is all the Dems' doing.  They don't want him running for President.

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

It was the AG and Andy's own assistant, both Dems, who outed him.  And when that didn't work, they brought out the women.  

This is all the Dems' doing.  They don't want him running for President.

Let’s see how the investigation plays out. 

*checks in to see lib responses*

Not one calling for resignation......Ron DeSantis would have been physically attacked by now and sent to Gitmo.  

The Cult of Cuomo.

Amazing.  

I guess he did win a CCP inspired Emmy.

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Not one calling for resignation......Ron DeSantis would have been physically attacked by now and sent to Gitmo.  

The Cult of Cuomo.

Amazing.  

Not that I’m liberal, although you seem to think so.  But in the third post in this thread I said he should resign.

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Not that I’m liberal, although you seem to think so.  But in the third post in this thread I said he should resign.

No I was just looking at posts from the last 24 hours.  

Also, by their rules their silence means they are complicit in the Cuomo Cult of death.  

Am I doing that right?

• Like (+1) 2

I'd say he's toast,  but he's too self absorbed to resign. Be prepared for another rant where Pince Andrew blames everyone and everything other than himself.

Your Sunday Clarice............

The Rise and Fall of Andrew Cuomo

American Thinker, by Clarice Feldman

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/03/the_rise_and_fall_of_andrew_cuomo.html

In ancient Greece, they warned that excessive pride and arrogance will without fail lead to punishment. In ancient Rome, slaves rode behind conquerors whispering in their ears “memento mori” -- you are mortal -- meaning that both fame and you die.

(Snip)

Just consider the rise and fall of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. In this case we can see why he rose to such fame. Why he’s being attacked right now has several explanations. As I detail, I think it’s because others with the same greed for power and fame in his own ranks are vying for the same unearned glory he once held.

On 3/5/2021 at 10:40 AM, B-Man said:

Gee, a whole day and not one poster has said that they agree with Billzy's "Cuomo's under attack to save Trump" theory.

Color me shocked.

Save Trump? His own party is devouring him alive so they can replace him with someone more woke.

They are ignoring the rest home deaths and wielding the sex allegations like a sword.

So typical of the democrat party and their well trained minions.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/5/2021 at 4:44 PM, Big Blitz said:

The Cult of Cuomo.

Amazing.  

You checked early.  The dam is breaking. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

You checked early.  The dam is breaking. 

Early?  

One of these allegations is 3 years old, the nursing home scandal is a year deep, and Cuomo has been exhibiting the behavior of an obnoxious and overbearing rich kid for a decade plus.  

With respect to #metoo, men and women in his administration, and the reporters seeking out truth had no interest in these stories.  

All that’s changed is he was accused of cooking the books post-Covid after getting rave reviews from the media, his admin, and his biggest cheerleader—him.  

Now that the blood is splashing on their shoes, he’s expendable. 

This is 3 years too late at best.  

Thoughts about Cuomo:

- the classic lecher who hits on every young woman the office hires. And I can only assume it may have worked, at least a little, once or twice or he wouldn’t keep trying.

- or is he really that slow to catch on? Maybe. I mean, read the openly available profiles of his alleged victim Charlotte Bennett:

https://conandaily.com/2021/02/28/charlotte-bennett-biography-13-things-about-andrew-cuomos-ex-aide/

Very public about having been the victim of sexual assault. Worked on these issues. I’m just gonna say, “Unlikely subject to react well to old creeper big boss’s “playful” banter.” Andrew, it’s called google ... you type in a name, you find out who you’re dealing with before you go all repulsive old man on her. 

- are these offenses that he should resign over? It’s getting closer. The one thing I haven’t seen so far: did any of these women see their career paths hindered by their refusal to indulge the handsy, chatty Gov? If so, he’s gotta go. Right now he’s in a gray area on that front. Don’t give me “but Al Franken” - he shouldn’t have resigned over his corny boomer antics either. 

Full disclosure: I’m a boomer myself. I have daughters just like the Gov. Maybe you should see what they think about an old creeper asking his female staffers whether they’ve had sex with an older man.