Cuomo sexual allegations

Unforgiven

On 3/11/2021 at 5:47 PM, SectionC3 said:

I think there’s logs of who reached the second floor of the mansion.  And, if it is tried, the People probably could get in testimony from Bennett.  This is bad for the gov. I though he would survive before these allegations.  Now, I don’t. 

I’m not sure who really wants a trial. Mainly pressure to get him to resign?  

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m not sure who really wants a trial. Mainly pressure to get him to resign?  

The post you quoted referred to a criminal trial, which I don't think anyone wants.  But it might be where it ends up if the unnamed accuser who alleged that Cuomo fondled her speaks to police.  I think, without looking it up, that we're in E felony/A misdemeanor territory here.  But say it's a felony, and it goes to a grand jury.  It's going to get billed, which means that it almost certainly gets to trial (she could get cold feet/pass away/recant/etc., he could plea).  But I'd be surprised if he would plea and, without knowing more about the alleged vic, I'd be surprised if the DA would offer a plea (nabbing a big fish like that is good for one's career).  

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

What kind of loser quotes himself? Me, I guess. Here's why. We now have enough credible allegations of what can only be called "workplace harassment" (I'm excluding the "he put his arm around me at a wedding" type things) that in my opinion we've reached the tipping point.

Andrew, it doesn't appear to have sunk in with you yet, but here's the truth: your political career is over. Time to resign.

I'm with you.  He's done.  Too much smoke here.  I thought Spitzer, who actually engaged in human trafficking, might have survived if he waited it out.  I don't think Cuomo will make it if he tries to wait.  Burned way too many bridges screaming at people over the years.  That, and people are really going to enjoy Melissa DeRosa's fall from grace. So if he doesn't go he's going to get a visit from some people he trusts telling him it's time to pull the chute or face removal by conviction.  

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

What kind of loser quotes himself? Me, I guess. Here's why. We now have enough credible allegations of what can only be called "workplace harassment" (I'm excluding the "he put his arm around me at a wedding" type things) that in my opinion we've reached the tipping point.

Andrew, it doesn't appear to have sunk in with you yet, but here's the truth: your political career is over. Time to resign.

When you’re on, you’re on.  

All I can really say is that by the standards set by politicians like Cuomo, he resign on the allegations made.  

Based on nursing home deaths  and apparently cooking books to dodge DOJ investigations, perhaps it gets worse than just resigning.  

I say he can keep the Emmy though.  

It's not admissible in Court , but let the FBI administer a lie detector test to Cuomo and the women who said he groped her.

The nursing home disaster is a separate very major issue to keep investigating.  I still blame the CDC for not having clear cut mandates from the start,  that is their major purpose. 

16 minutes ago, ALF said:

It's not admissible in Court , but let the FBI administer a lie detector test to Cuomo and the women who said he groped her.

The nursing home disaster is a separate very major issue to keep investigating.  I still blame the CDC for not having clear cut mandates from the start,  that is their major purpose. 

It's not admissible because polygraphs are BS.

Cuomo's done either way. Assuming he's guilty, which I personally do, good riddance dirtbag.

I do find Trumpsters who are all indignant about this to be extremely hypocritical for obvious reasons.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Cuomo's done either way. Assuming he's guilty, which I personally do, good riddance dirtbag.

I do find Trumpsters who are all indignant about this to be extremely hypocritical for obvious reasons.

True, but ... Trump apparently kept his hands to himself while in the White House. I mean, he didn't have much choice since all eyes were on him, but still ... Cuomo violated the classic rule of "don't crap where you eat."

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I’m not sure why you feel that way, other than you believe whatever allegations against Trump that may be out there.  

Cuomo was part of the woke brigade drawing the line in the sand on how things should play out...for anyone not named Cuomo or those in his camp.  The telltale sign he was in trouble was when he started babbling about how his kissing and hugging was just him being him.  It worked for Biden, I suppose it’s natural that he might think the rules wouldn’t apply to him and for a decade or more, he was right.  These allegations, if true, generally aren’t known only to the parties involved.  Highly placed people are aware, they just choose to look the other way.  

I think when it becomes apparent that there are major issues with the elderly dying in nursing homes....and the entire govt is controlled by Dems....and you’re caught fudging numbers because you can....what was once likely tolerated becomes lethal.  

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m not sure why you feel that way, other than you believe whatever allegations against Trump that may be out there.  

Cuomo was part of the woke brigade drawing the line in the sand on how things should play out...for anyone not named Cuomo or those in his camp.  The telltale sign he was in trouble was when he started babbling about how his kissing and hugging was just him being him.  It worked for Biden, I suppose it’s natural that he might think the rules wouldn’t apply to him and for a decade or more, he was right.  These allegations, if true, generally aren’t known only to the parties involved.  Highly placed people are aware, they just choose to look the other way.  

I think when it becomes apparent that there are major issues with the elderly dying in nursing homes....and the entire govt is controlled by Dems....and you’re caught fudging numbers because you can....what was once likely tolerated becomes lethal.  

Trump does have allegations of sexual misconduct against him. When looking at the evidence you should see the right use the same burden of proof when a Dem or Rep is alleged to have misconduct. However, they don’t.

I think Cuomo should resign. The allegations appear credible. Dem leadership are also asking for the resignation including AOC and Schumer. 

However, at the same time we see allegations against Madison Cawthorn that appear equally as credible and we don’t have our fellow people on the right getting as upset here and we don’t see GOP leadership calling for resignation.

We can also look at Jim Jordan who is a darling of the Trumpsters. 3 athletes and a ref have come out and said they talked to Jordan about sexual abuse the athletes were subject to by the team doctor and Jordan did nothing while knowing kids were being sexually abused. If it was a Dem, you’d have seen his calls of resignation years ago. As a documentary comes out later this year, we may see an actual push for his removal.

4 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Trump does have allegations of sexual misconduct against him. When looking at the evidence you should see the right use the same burden of proof when a Dem or Rep is alleged to have misconduct. However, they don’t.

I think Cuomo should resign. The allegations appear credible. Dem leadership are also asking for the resignation including AOC and Schumer. 

However, at the same time we see allegations against Madison Cawthorn that appear equally as credible and we don’t have our fellow people on the right getting as upset here and we don’t see GOP leadership calling for resignation.

We can also look at Jim Jordan who is a darling of the Trumpsters. 3 athletes and a ref have come out and said they talked to Jordan about sexual abuse the athletes were subject to by the team doctor and Jordan did nothing while knowing kids were being sexually abused. If it was a Dem, you’d have seen his calls of resignation years ago. As a documentary comes out later this year, we may see an actual push for his removal.

There was a dem recently who was accused of inappropriate touching by 7 women, he took the Cuomo route and apologized for the woman misunderstanding his intent, and said he would do better moving forward.  That same dem was accused by a woman of a violent sexual assault while a United States senator.  Members of his own party, including other candidates running for president acknowledged on record that they believed the accusations against this very powerful and influential man from the old guard of American politics.  

The Dems punished him by  nominating him for the Presidency.  His opponent, the one who believed his accuser based on his pattern of misconduct over several decades, she took a line in the sand by joining his team and telling all the sexual abuse survivors out there that some stories mattered, some people were throwaways.  

In a perfect world, Cuomo gets an impartial review of the allegations made against him, not a trial by public flogging because some nitwit like you or me mumbles  that something “appears credible” which really means “I could see it happening.”.  

Alas, the world is imperfect and we get back to the dirty world of politics where people like Brett Kavanaugh are targeted for complete character assasination because “credible” means some person said something happened at some time somewhere somehow, and a guy like Andrew Cuomo apparently receives cover for being quite handsy and using the power of his office until he’s disposable. 

There are certainly allegations against Donald Trump.  Whether they are credible is in the eye of the beholder.  

As for Jim Jordan,  the allegation is that he was a coach during a time when a doctor  groped athletes.  The investigation is being run by the Perkins Coie law firm, a firm associated with the failed Trump/Russia investigation. Jordan has denied knowledge of any wrongdoing.  One would assume there would be records of athletes reporting the abuse, records kept on who said what to whom. At this point—par for the course, we have allegations and outrage.  People will see what they want to see.

One guy acknowledges wrongdoing and 80m people say “no bigs” and look the other way on an allegation of violent sexual assault.  He’s president. 

One guy says he knows nothing about an allegation of a doc groping someone 30 years ago when he was an assistant coach and someone is going to do Docudrama on the story.  

The main difference?  Political party. 

Btw—I can’t stand Cuomo and thinks he’s a dbag.  That said, he should resign if he’s guilty of the allegations and should demand a full public accounting of the story if he is not.  That’s on the sexual assault allegation.  I think the standard we should want applied should be the standard we would expect for our best friend, not a different standard because some guy is a dick. 

Why the nursing home scandal hasn’t lead to his ouster is beyond me, but that’s politics for you. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Agree 1

Cuomo’s Nursing Home Scandal Should Have Already Done Him In

by Ellie Gardey

Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s reputation as the tough-love COVID savior of New York, promoted by the liberal media, is utterly collapsing.

(snip)

It’s truly unfortunate that it took this second scandal of sexual harassment to turn the tide against Cuomo. His first major scandal, forcing COVID-positive patients into the worst possible environment for the disease’s deadly spread — nursing homes — and then fudging the numbers to cover up virus deaths in those facilities, should have been more than enough for Democrats to call for his resignation.

https://spectator.org/cuomo-nursing-home-sexual-harassment/

Dead Seniors wasn't enough for the 'establishment'

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There was a dem recently who was accused of inappropriate touching by 7 women, he took the Cuomo route and apologized for the woman misunderstanding his intent, and said he would do better moving forward.  That same dem was accused by a woman of a violent sexual assault while a United States senator.  Members of his own party, including other candidates running for president acknowledged on record that they believed the accusations against this very powerful and influential man from the old guard of American politics.  

The Dems punished him by  nominating him for the Presidency.  His opponent, the one who believed his accuser based on his pattern of misconduct over several decades, she took a line in the sand by joining his team and telling all the sexual abuse survivors out there that some stories mattered, some people were throwaways.  

In a perfect world, Cuomo gets an impartial review of the allegations made against him, not a trial by public flogging because some nitwit like you or me mumbles  that something “appears credible” which really means “I could see it happening.”.  

Alas, the world is imperfect and we get back to the dirty world of politics where people like Brett Kavanaugh are targeted for complete character assasination because “credible” means some person said something happened at some time somewhere somehow, and a guy like Andrew Cuomo apparently receives cover for being quite handsy and using the power of his office until he’s disposable. 

There are certainly allegations against Donald Trump.  Whether they are credible is in the eye of the beholder.  

As for Jim Jordan,  the allegation is that he was a coach during a time when a doctor  groped athletes.  The investigation is being run by the Perkins Coie law firm, a firm associated with the failed Trump/Russia investigation. Jordan has denied knowledge of any wrongdoing.  One would assume there would be records of athletes reporting the abuse, records kept on who said what to whom. At this point—par for the course, we have allegations and outrage.  People will see what they want to see.

One guy acknowledges wrongdoing and 80m people say “no bigs” and look the other way on an allegation of violent sexual assault.  He’s president. 

One guy says he knows nothing about an allegation of a doc groping someone 30 years ago when he was an assistant coach and someone is going to do Docudrama on the story.  

Btw—I can’t stand Cuomo and thinks he’s a dbag.  That said, he should resign if he’s guilty of the allegations and should demand a full public accounting of the story if he is not.  That’s on the sexual assault allegation.  I think the standard we should want applied should be the standard we would expect for our best friend, not a different standard because some guy is a dick. 

Why the nursing home scandal hasn’t lead to his ouster is beyond me, but that’s politics for you. 

George Clooney is doing the documentary.

It’s cool to know you’d back the side of someone like Jordan:

“I remember I had a thumb injury and went into Strauss’ office and he started pulling down my wrestling shorts,” he said. “I’m like, what the f--- are you doing? And I went out and told Russ and Jim what happened. I was not having it. They went in and talked to Strauss.” 

Yetts said he and his teammates talked to Jordan numerous times about Strauss. 

“For God’s sake, Strauss’s locker was right next to Jordan’s and Jordan even said he’d kill him if he tried anything with him,” Yetts said.

——

I think it's a boldface lie because Dunyasha Yetts went to (Jordan) and told him about an exam to his face. And it's been documented. There are several people who went up to him. We all complained," " claiming that the allegations about Strauss "was open discussion in the locker room." Yetts was a fellow wrestler who who has publicly alleged abuse at Strauss' hands.

"We complained about it, but they never did anything about it," he added.

——In a November lawsuit that dozens of victims filed against Ohio State, an unnamed wrestling referee claimedStrauss masturbated while staring at him in the shower. The referee says he told Jordan about the incident in 1994 or 1995, but Jordan brushed it off.

Edited by Backintheday544

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

George Clooney is doing the documentary.

It’s cool to know you’d back the side of someone like Jordan:

“I remember I had a thumb injury and went into Strauss’ office and he started pulling down my wrestling shorts,” he said. “I’m like, what the f--- are you doing? And I went out and told Russ and Jim what happened. I was not having it. They went in and talked to Strauss.” 

Yetts said he and his teammates talked to Jordan numerous times about Strauss. 

“For God’s sake, Strauss’s locker was right next to Jordan’s and Jordan even said he’d kill him if he tried anything with him,” Yetts said.

——

I think it's a boldface lie because Dunyasha Yetts went to (Jordan) and told him about an exam to his face. And it's been documented. There are several people who went up to him. We all complained," " claiming that the allegations about Strauss "was open discussion in the locker room." Yetts was a fellow wrestler who who has publicly alleged abuse at Strauss' hands.

"We complained about it, but they never did anything about it," he added.

——In a November lawsuit that dozens of victims filed against Ohio State, an unnamed wrestling referee claimedStrauss masturbated while staring at him in the shower. The referee says he told Jordan about the incident in 1994 or 1995, but Jordan brushed it off.

All I can do is respond with the information readily available to all.  

Imo, the standard should be simple— step away from the court of public opinion and give the accused some measure of a fair hearing.  That should apply whether the perpetrator is someone we like, or despise.  Frankly, I think it’s more important when you despise someone. 

Your response seems to be that George Clooney is the standard bearer for that sort of thing, perhaps because of his professionalism as a pretend doctor on ER.  To me, he’s another rich guy, with liberal leanings, who’s a pretty obvious hypocrite in some areas of his life.  I don’t trust documentaries in general, it’s very easy to manipulate people when you’re an exceptional story teller. 

As for Jordan, you’ve suggested I’d “back him” when I did nothing of the sort.  Investigate as necessary and warranted, keeping in mind the following:  What’s the point of the investigation?  Is it political, criminal, a part of a civil matter, or just something someone is upset about.  

Color me skeptical that a paid, professional D1 collegiate wrestling official watched a guy spank the monkey in a post match communal shower and his only response was to tell an assistant wrestling coach and no one else.  Didn’t report it to Ohio State, the coach of the opposing team(s), or the NCAA officials association?  Or, maybe he did and no one cared.  Or, maybe he hates conservatives like Jim Jordan.   Hard to say. 

Then again—maybe Clooney will get to the bottom of it.  

Nice dodge on your boy Biden. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

All I can do is respond with the information readily available to all.  

Imo, the standard should be simple— step away from the court of public opinion and give the accused some measure of a fair hearing.  That should apply whether the perpetrator is someone we like, or despise.  Frankly, I think it’s more important when you despise someone. 

Your response seems to be that George Clooney is the standard bearer for that sort of thing, perhaps because of his professionalism as a pretend doctor on ER.  To me, he’s another rich guy, with liberal leanings, who’s a pretty obvious hypocrite in some areas of his life.  I don’t trust documentaries in general, it’s very easy to manipulate people when you’re an exceptional story teller. 

As for Jordan, you’ve suggested I’d “back him” when I did nothing of the sort.  Investigate as necessary and warranted, keeping in mind the following:  What’s the point of the investigation?  Is it political, criminal, a part of a civil matter, or just something someone is upset about.  

Color me skeptical that a paid, professional D1 collegiate wrestling official watched a guy spank the monkey in a post match communal shower and his only response was to tell an assistant wrestling coach and no one else.  Didn’t report it to Ohio State, the coach of the opposing team(s), or the NCAA officials association?  Or, maybe he did and no one cared.  Or, maybe he hates conservatives like Jim Jordan.   Hard to say. 

Then again—maybe Clooney will get to the bottom of it.  

Nice dodge on your boy Biden. 

You say investigate but you discredit the investigation already: “The investigation is being run by the Perkins Coie law firm, a firm associated with the failed Trump/Russia investigation” so we know you know care what they say.

The investigation and lawsuits aren’t after Jim Jordan but to get to the truth about who is responsible for allowing a guy to have over 177 different molestation events.

The ref told more than Jim Jordan at the time of the events. Part of the investigations is about the cover up done by Ohio State and Jim Jordan just happens to be involved in helping and not doing anything.

We’ve even had a wrestler who is a conservative and said he does want to see Jordan lose his position say that Jordan knew and did nothing.

When you say maybe the ref did tell someone and no one cared. Yes, that’s exactly the problem. People were telling people all at Ohio State about it and no one cared. Based on the testimony of many wrestlers and the ref Jim was one of the people who knew and just didn’t care about 177 people being sexually abused. 

25 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

You say investigate but you discredit the investigation already: “The investigation is being run by the Perkins Coie law firm, a firm associated with the failed Trump/Russia investigation” so we know you know care what they say.

The investigation and lawsuits aren’t after Jim Jordan but to get to the truth about who is responsible for allowing a guy to have over 177 different molestation events.

The ref told more than Jim Jordan at the time of the events. Part of the investigations is about the cover up done by Ohio State and Jim Jordan just happens to be involved in helping and not doing anything.

We’ve even had a wrestler who is a conservative and said he does want to see Jordan lose his position say that Jordan knew and did nothing.

When you say maybe the ref did tell someone and no one cared. Yes, that’s exactly the problem. People were telling people all at Ohio State about it and no one cared. Based on the testimony of many wrestlers and the ref Jim was one of the people who knew and just didn’t care about 177 people being sexually abused. 

Wrongo x3.  

I didn’t discredit the investigation, I simply pointed out a connection on the firm handling the allegations and another investigation that targeted  conservatives.  I certainly consider an agenda or lack thereof because it makes to do so.   You do too, but I understand your need to protect the Dem shield.   

As for a “Wrestler who is conservative...”, if that’s your standard, why are you unwilling to acknowledge Biden’s history— his VP, who is a democrat, stated emphatically she believed the women who Biden assaulted.   These are her beliefs, not mine.  

Ohio State should investigate, sounds like the institution let many, many students and faculty members down.  NCAA, ditto. Sounds like the officiating crew might have screwed the pooch as well—did they continue to send officials to Ohio State duels and tournaments after their official was targeted?  Do we know? 

But seriously—why are you giving Biden a pass on this issue?  What’s in it for you?  

duels 

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Wrongo x3.  

I didn’t discredit the investigation, I simply pointed out a connection on the firm handling the allegations and another investigation that targeted  conservatives.  I certainly consider an agenda or lack thereof because it makes to do so.   You do too, but I understand your need to protect the Dem shield.   

As for a “Wrestler who is conservative...”, if that’s your standard, why are you unwilling to acknowledge Biden’s history— his VP, who is a democrat, stated emphatically she believed the women who Biden assaulted.   These are her beliefs, not mine.  

Ohio State should investigate, sounds like the institution let many, many students and faculty members down.  NCAA, ditto. Sounds like the officiating crew might have screwed the pooch as well—did they continue to send officials to Ohio State duels and tournaments after their official was targeted?  Do we know? 

But seriously—why are you giving Biden a pass on this issue?  What’s in it for you?  

duels 

I’ve never given Biden a pass. I didn’t want Biden to be the Dems candidate. But the American people voted for Biden. More people voted for Biden than anyone else in history. 

The allegations were in the open and known. When given a choice between 4 more years of the terrible country Trump made and Biden’s possible sexual assault (and dementia) they went with Biden.

So get off your BDS. He’s your President and mine.

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I’ve never given Biden a pass. I didn’t want Biden to be the Dems candidate. But the American people voted for Biden. More people voted for Biden than anyone else in history. 

The allegations were in the open and known. When given a choice between 4 more years of the terrible country Trump made and Biden’s possible sexual assault (and dementia) they went with Biden.

So get off your BDS. He’s your President and mine.

Don’t get cold feet now, this isn’t about “they”, them or George Clooney from Oceans 11, 12 and 13.  This is about you and your enablement. 

You chose Joe Biden, we’ve spent the day discussing your standards and mine, and it turns out you’re pretty much full of crap.  Even here, at the end, when you attempt to justify your personal and obvious deeply held support for the guy, you’re hedging.  There is no “possible” —he was messing with women for decades— he acknowledged that.  Your guy— Joe Biden.  Not me, I didn’t accuse him.  There’s no maybe, Kamala Harris said what she said.  Was she lying too?  Maybe she’s like you—a predator is only a predator if they don’t bring something to your table? 

Sometimes it’s better to just take the hit and acknowledge the accusations don’t bother you when it benefits you.  It doesn’t make you a bad person, just a tad hypocritical.  Well, a lot hypocritical but whatever. 

And of course Biden is my president— I’m an American.  The next president will be my president, and the one after that for as long as I live.  Richard Nixon was my president. Lyndon Johnson was my president.  Jimmy Carter was my president. Bill Clinton..Barrack Obama.,,.Donald Trump—all my presidents.  I think what you’re trying to say is that the presidents you support should not be questioned or criticized, but that’s not the way it works. 

Peace.  

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Don’t get cold feet now, this isn’t about “they”, them or George Clooney from Oceans 11, 12 and 13.  This is about you and your enablement. 

You chose Joe Biden, we’ve spent the day discussing your standards and mine, and it turns out you’re pretty much full of crap.  Even here, at the end, when you attempt to justify your personal and obvious deeply held support for the guy, you’re hedging.  There is no “possible” —he was messing with women for decades— he acknowledged that.  Your guy— Joe Biden.  Not me, I didn’t accuse him.  There’s no maybe, Kamala Harris said what she said.  Was she lying too?  Maybe she’s like you—a predator is only a predator if they don’t bring something to your table? 

Sometimes it’s better to just take the hit and acknowledge the accusations don’t bother you when it benefits you.  It doesn’t make you a bad person, just a tad hypocritical.  Well, a lot hypocritical but whatever. 

And of course Biden is my president— I’m an American.  The next president will be my president, and the one after that for as long as I live.  Richard Nixon was my president. Lyndon Johnson was my president.  Jimmy Carter was my president. Bill Clinton..Barrack Obama.,,.Donald Trump—all my presidents.  I think what you’re trying to say is that the presidents you support should not be questioned or criticized, but that’s not the way it works. 

Peace.  

In my opinion the allegations against both Biden and Trump are most likely true. I voted Biden because he could do more for the country than the other person facing allegations. There is nothing I wouldn’t like better for Biden to step down so we can have a more progressive President in Kamala.

You unfortunately spent 4 years worshipping a man with many sexual allegations which have more truth into them.

If your litmus test is does Kamala believe it, she also called Trump a Sex Predator and believes all his sexual harassment.

Edited by Backintheday544

53 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

In my opinion the allegations against both Biden and Trump are most likely true. I voted Biden because he could do more for the country than the other person facing allegations. There is nothing I wouldn’t like better for Biden to step down so we can have a more progressive President in Kamala.

You unfortunately spent 4 years worshipping a man with many sexual allegations which have more truth into them.

If your litmus test is does Kamala believe it, she also called Trump a Sex Predator and believes all his sexual harassment.

In spite of our differences, I appreciate your willingness to hash all this out. It’s one of the reasons I come here, though there seem to be more insults thrown them dialogue exchanged of late.  

I’m glad to hear how you really feel about Biden (I already got your Trump vibe from prior posts), I’m just not clear on why it had to be drawn out of you.  If I’m reading you correctly, your calculation to vote for Joe went like this:

1. The guy is a likely a sexual predator, but his politics make him electable so I can live with it; 

2.  Harris is progressive, but unelectable for any number of reasons, but I want her for VP;

3.  Harris thinks Biden is a predator, assaults women and told the world as much, and I believe her;

4.  Harris morphed from Joe’s a predator to Joe’s a predator who wants me as VP;

5.  Voting for a predator in hopes  he’ll tap out/expire is worth it because I get what I want— a progressive who understands that some victims must be sacrificed or used as political fodder;

6.  Anyone but Trump. 

That’s fascinating to me, but as I said a few posts ago, we just needed to establish your price point.  

I don’t think Trump is a sexual assaulter, but I do think he really, really enjoys having sex with women.  I think he’s a big target. He’s very wealthy, he’s a braggart and part of his brand involved the rich playboy image. Yet, for decades he was a friend to all until he ran for president as a Republican and suddenly the knives came out.  

I hadn’t planned on voting for him, but establishment politics rules the land and I think that’s a very bad thing.  Too many Biden’s, McConnells etc gaining power, holding power and splitting the profits.  

Finally, if I thought Trump a Russian puppet, serial abuser, and overall bad guy I would have abstained at the ballot box.  But, we make our choices.  

As for Harris, it wasn’t my litmus test— it’s yours— and hers, Biden’s, Cuomo et al.  She did her level best to destroy Kavanaugh for political gain, that was enough for me.  I think she’s a classic politician in the traditional vein— she’ll say or do anything to get elected and flip the script when it suits her. 

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Trump is likely a rapist.

14 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

10-4.  

It’s certainly possible.  

Which is odd you say that. It feels like your burden of proof between the Biden and Trump is much different.

As to my voting calculus:

1. they’re both accused of sex issues. Trumps seem much worse than Biden as Trump had bragged about sexual assault and has a current defamation case against where he’s accused of rape. Plus from a score board standpoint 26 accusers is much more than Biden. Nice to step 2.

2.who is better for the country? Biden by a landslide. 

6 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

I'm fine with Biden for another eight years given nearly all his views align with mine (minus gun control).  Having said that, Kamala would pry disappoint progressives like Obama did as her views shift to best serve her interests.

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm fine with Biden for another eight years given nearly all his views align with mine (minus gun control).  Having said that, Kamala would pry disappoint progressives like Obama did as her views shift to best serve her interests.

Give Biden 8 months.

16 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Which is odd you say that. It feels like your burden of proof between the Biden and Trump is much different.

1. they’re both accused of sex issues. Trumps seem much worse than Biden as Trump had bragged about sexual assault and has a current defamation case against where he’s accused of rape. Plus from a score board standpoint 26 accusers is much more than Biden. Nice to step 2.

I appreciate your candor in spite of your comfort with Biden’s checked past.  I don’t use the Scoreboard method because it oversimplifies complex issues, but if I did, it would be Biden acknowledged inappropriate touching/groping +1, Trump zed.  

As for Biden...don’t forget the immortal words of Stevie Nicks.., “the landslide brings you down...YEAH...the landslide brings you down...” 

Anyone surprised?

This is how the Left works.

Andrew Cuomo’s vaccine czar under fire for asking county officials about their loyalty to the governor

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/03/15/andrew-cuomos-vaccine-czar-under-fire-for-asking-county-officials-about-their-loyalty-to-the-governor/

That damn right wing NYT.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

it’s surreal that our National choice is between a lot of sexual assault or just a little bit of sexual assault. God bless this dumpster fire, my home sweet home. 

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I appreciate your candor in spite of your comfort with Biden’s checked past.  I don’t use the Scoreboard method because it oversimplifies complex issues, but if I did, it would be Biden acknowledged inappropriate touching/groping +1, Trump zed.  

As for Biden...don’t forget the immortal words of Stevie Nicks.., “the landslide brings you down...YEAH...the landslide brings you down...” 

Trump admitted and acknowledge inappropriate touching and groping, so +1 Trump. Gets you at a tie. Biden is better for the country so Biden gets the vote:

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them," Mr Trump said.

"It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait.

"And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

"Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."

24 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Trump admitted and acknowledge inappropriate touching and groping, so +1 Trump. Gets you at a tie. Biden is better for the country so Biden gets the vote:

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them," Mr Trump said.

When women “let him”, by definition, it’s neither unwanted nor inappropriate.  Boorish to brag about, distasteful to discuss, sure, but it happens every day. 

But maybe you know best what women should allow or not.  

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

When women “let him”, by definition, it’s neither unwanted nor inappropriate.  Boorish to brag about, distasteful to discuss, sure, but it happens every day. 

But maybe you know best what women should allow or not.  

Women “let him” so much he is face a defamation case revolving around him raping someone and has 26 allegations of sexual misconduct. Maybe women “let him” but 26 definitely didn’t want him to.

“It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait.” maybe if he would have waited for consent those 26 allegations wouldn’t be there?

But we see your colors clearly after this conversation. I’d be surprised if your spine doesn’t need a chiropractor with all the twisting a turning you need to do to defend a guy who has 26 allegations of sexual misconduct and admitted he doesn’t wait for consent he just goes in and a guy who knew about kids being molested and didn’t do anything about it.

You have shown us your moral compass and it definitely points in the direction of R.

35 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Women “let him” so much he is face a defamation case revolving around him raping someone and has 26 allegations of sexual misconduct. Maybe women “let him” but 26 definitely didn’t want him to.

“It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait.” maybe if he would have waited for consent those 26 allegations wouldn’t be there?

But we see your colors clearly after this conversation. I’d be surprised if your spine doesn’t need a chiropractor with all the twisting a turning you need to do to defend a guy who has 26 allegations of sexual misconduct and admitted he doesn’t wait for consent he just goes in and a guy who knew about kids being molested and didn’t do anything about it.

You have shown us your moral compass and it definitely points in the direction of R.

Your concerns about my moral compass notwithstanding, why did you feel the need to misrepresent Trump “admitting and acknowledging” inappropriate touching?   Why lie just to have to adjust your argument in the very next post?  

It would not have had the sizzle your fabricated claim that Trump himself acknowledged wrongdoing, but it would have been simple to suggest you believe the 26.  Was it for the point on my Scoreboard?  I was just joking about that, there’s not really an actual scoreboard.  Though, if there was, it’d still be Biden 1, Trump 0.  

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Your concerns about my moral compass notwithstanding, why did you feel the need to misrepresent Trump “admitting and acknowledging” inappropriate touching?   Why lie just to have to adjust your argument in the very next post?  

It would not have had the sizzle your fabricated claim that Trump himself acknowledged wrongdoing, but it would have been simple to suggest you believe the 26.  Was it for the point on my Scoreboard?  I was just joking about that, there’s not really an actual scoreboard.  Though, if there was, it’d still be Biden 1, Trump 0.  

No ones taking anything out of context.

Add to that 26 sexual assaults claims, with several still being litigated.

If Biden said what Trump did or had 26 sexual assault complaints you’d be all over Biden.

However, as you have made clear, you definition of sexual assault is: 1. Unwanted touching and advancements 2. They don’t have an R next to their name.

Its ok that you’re a hypocrite. It’s just time for you to come to terms with it.

I actually applaud it. You put the Democrats on this much higher moral pedestal than Republican. I take that as you expect much more out Democrats than you do Republicans because Democrats have actual values and stick to them.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/13/2021 at 5:47 PM, ALF said:

Did the other 49 states need the CDC to tell them to not pack nursing homes with COVID positive patients?