Cuomo sexual allegations

Unforgiven

2 minutes ago, dhg said:

So, do you condone Cuomo's nursing home policy and subsequent coverup? Thousands of elderly dead because of his decisions. 

As for Trump "superspreader events" can you back that up with actual statistics?

How many Americans died of COVID on Trump's watch?

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, dhg said:

So, do you condone Cuomo's nursing home policy and subsequent coverup? Thousands of elderly dead because of his decisions. 

As for Trump "superspreader events" can you back that up with actual statistics?

Trump held events during a pandemic. Just read some science, I don’t need statistics. He did that on purpose. Are you just trying to deny that or just ask pointless questions to muddy the water? 

Cuomo made mistakes, no one is denying that. 

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Lather, Rinse, Repeat...........

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Are you just trying to deny that or just ask pointless questions to muddy the water? 

OMG .............lol.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvqzEgSr9S7pO0ZM_nTvqTiberius wins the "Lack of Self Awareness Award.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

OMG .............lol.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvqzEgSr9S7pO0ZM_nTvqTiberius wins the "Lack of Self Awareness Award.

“Tibsy could not be here today as he thought the ceremony was a week from Tuesday.  He did want to say “All the other nominees are losers and can *&$# a big *&$#”. 

16 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

His political career is done.  Either he resigns. he's impeached, or he doesn't run for re-election.  The only question is whether he goes to jail.

Eliot Spitzer engaged in trafficking and prostitution while governor, there would seem to be any number of state and federal laws along the way.  I mean that was before people cared about that sort of thing, but still, he was allowed to simply go home and live his best life.  

Cuomo isn’t going to jail, and he’d probably make a pretty good show of it if he decides to run again.  That’s NY politics. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

OMG .............lol.

Did Trump hold events with lots of people during the pandemic? Yes he did 

You can't criticize Cuomo if you cant even acknowledge Trump really just acted recklessly. 

But you can't criticize your hero. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Did Trump hold events with lots of people during the pandemic? Yes he did 

You can't criticize Cuomo if you cant even acknowledge Trump really just acted recklessly. 

But you can't criticize your hero. 

My comment was neither about Biden or Trump or Cuomo.

It was about the irony of you accusing someone else of asking pointless questions in response to a well thought out post.

That is your modus operandi.

😆

• Like (+1) 2

https://abc7ny.com/andrew-cuomo-melissa-derosa-covid-testing-chris-tests/10449497/

"LOWER MANHATTAN (WABC) -- Black community leaders gathered outside Governor Andrew Cuomo's office in Lower Manhattan Friday to voice their opposition both to his budget proposal and his behavior.

New York City Public Advocate Jumaane Williams called Cuomo a master manipulator, saying he listens to money more than people.

And Stanley Fritz, of Citizen Action of New York, slammed the governor's handling of the pandemic."

The Left's shiny golden boy, who they all rallied around when he assailed Trump, has lost his lustre quicker than a melting witch.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

We go down to age 50 April 1st and 16 and over April 15th.  Who knew Governors in trouble would bring about such positive changes. 

Now all he has to do is end the 11 pm curfew and all will be well. (I have many musician friends in bands, and I am in bands, and we want to play, but most clubs won't book until the curfew is lifted). 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Now all he has to do is end the 11 pm curfew and all will be well. (I have many musician friends in bands, and I am in bands, and we want to play, but most clubs won't book until the curfew is lifted). 

Wait are you talking CA or NY? 

If NY you still have a curfew?  😂😂😂.

If CA no matter. 11pm I waaaaay past my bedtime. 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Wait are you talking CA or NY? 

If NY you still have a curfew?  😂😂😂.

If CA no matter. 11pm I waaaaay past my bedtime. 

If you're not one of the 90 something restaurants that sued the state, yes. NY still have a curfew. 

You do have a point about CA. I lived in Walnut Creek for 13 years. The only times I was out past midnight was if my ex and I went into San Francisco to a dance club. 

Edited by Draconator

8 minutes ago, Draconator said:

If you're not one of the 90 something restaurants that sued the state, yes. NY still have a curfew. 

You do have a point about CA. I lived in Walnut Creek for 13 years. The only times I was out past midnight was if my ex and I went into San Francisco to a dance club. 

Ahhhh Bucolic Walnut Creek.  I had an office there for a few years. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Draconator said:

645981736_Screenshot2021-03-30000242.thumb.jpg.d6f2ba71e791679abccf26092da758a7.jpg

This is not the Walnut Creek I lived in...

When I worked there I talked to people about what it used to look like.  Walnut trees.  Now there is a Tiffany’s there. Quite amazing the transformation. 

2 hours ago, Draconator said:

What instrument do you play?  What kind of band?

Looks like Matt Gaetz news bailed out Drewster of the media scrutiny pertaining to this thread topic.

Probably in the clear now, given msm never wanted to focus on him about the sexual allegations and also faded fast on covering his covid handling issues, so his type of voters would fast forget/forgive him.

"The Prodigal Cuomo" probably thinking he can seriously run for Gov. again, or even Pres.

20 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Looks like Matt Gaetz news bailed out Drewster of the media scrutiny pertaining to this thread topic.

Probably in the clear now, given msm never wanted to focus on him about the sexual allegations and also faded fast on covering his covid handling issues, so his type of voters would fast forget/forgive him.

"The Prodigal Cuomo" probably thinking he can seriously run for Gov. again, or even Pres.

If Trump can anyone can 

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If Trump can anyone can 

So Screwy Drewy and Trump are kindred. A bold proclamation.

Too early to tell, but maybe, you're gaining proper perspective.

Good luck with your conversion becoming politically enlightened.

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Nothing like pedophilia as a distraction. Good thinking on Cuomo's part to get Gaetz to do that schitt.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Nothing like pedophilia as a distraction. Good thinking on Cuomo's part to get Gaetz to do that schitt.

So you have some experience in something like this, or do you do it professionally?

You seem very sure of yourself on this behavior.

Edited by I am the egg man

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

So you have some experience in something like this, or do you do it professionally?

You seem very sure of yourself on this behavior.

Watching you twist and turn on this one to defend this guy even though you (as an "independent") want to make it extremely clear to everyone that this is "not your party" made me lol.

Thank you, friend. I needed that!

13 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Watching you twist and turn on this one to defend this guy even though you (as an "independent") want to make it extremely clear to everyone that this is "not your party" made me lol.

Thank you, friend. I needed that!

Just do it in a private intimate setting so as to risk offending others.

Edited by I am the egg man

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

And your becoming a paranoid a-hole making false accusations.

Na, im not the one calling someone other than the pedophile a pedophile. You seem to be trying to reconcile some contradictory thoughts and feelings. That's healthy, let it happen.

Truthfully, I'm just drunk and bored. I promise to start barely reading your posts again first thing tomorrow, when I'm hungover. Night night.

5 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Na, im not the one calling someone other than the pedophile a pedophile. You seem to be trying to reconcile some contradictory thoughts and feelings. That's healthy, let it happen.

Truthfully, I'm just drunk and bored. I promise to start barely reading your posts again first thing tomorrow, when I'm hungover. Night night.

.....and back to sweet dreams of Drew, no doubt.