Cuomo sexual allegations

Unforgiven

5 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

i could care less about that. imo i think the dems are trying to get their guy to take the easy route so "justice" is served. aka a nice beachfront property.

he disappears and this whole mass murder thing goes away. 

i dont need to investigate him. many news organizations have done it but if the mainstream media doesnt latch on then it quickly goes out of the publics short attention span. 

not mine. so no he didnt try to have sex with me but anyone who bought his bs and defends him today took it from him...ill stop there.

I don’t think it has anything to do with some old folk’s home. It was clear years ago that other Dems in NY didn’t like him because he’s a moderate and he’s Italian. 

He may very well be a huge dick and try to muscle people. I’ve heard that people have other issues with him personally and they’re just trying to cut him off at the knees because he’s a threat and he’s a great communicator and they don’t want him to be the face of the party.

I’m sure he rubz some people the wrong way.

17 minutes ago, Governor said:

I don’t think it has anything to do with some old folk’s home. It was clear years ago that other Dems in NY didn’t like him because he’s a moderate and he’s Italian. 

He may very well be a huge dick and try to muscle people. I’ve heard that people have other issues with him personally and they’re just trying to cut him off at the knees because he’s a threat and he’s a great communicator and they don’t want him to be the face of the party.

I’m sure he rubz some people the wrong way.

How do you feel about the story of him covering up the true nursery home Covid deaths as reported last February where an aide said the data would be "used against us?"  Never mind the incompetence of mandating nursing home accept Covid patients at the beginning of the pandemic.  We can and should do better than this guy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

How do you feel about the story of him covering up the true nursery home Covid deaths as reported last February where an aide said the data would be "used against us?"  Never mind the incompetence of mandating nursing home accept Covid patients at the beginning of the pandemic.  We can and should do better than this guy.

It sounds like what every other Governor in the country did, and is still doing, in states like Florida, Texas, Missouri, South Dakota, etc.

We now have states that won’t report ANY Covid numbers.

Where’s Florida’s numbers from this past weekend?

8 minutes ago, Governor said:

It sounds like what every other Governor in the country did, and is still doing, in states like Florida, Texas, Missouri, South Dakota, etc.

Where's the proof?  I ask election deniers this and I never get any credible evidence.  Here's Florida's Covid numbers from the weekend.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/nearly-51000-new-covid-19-cases-reported-in-florida-over-3-day-period

The state of Florida reported 50,997 new COVID-19 cases July 31-August 2 -- with 16,998 Saturday, 16,998 Sunday, 17,001 cases Monday -- according to data posted Tuesday by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The state was responsible for about 21% of the newly reported cases nationwide during that span.

Florida also reported 100 COVID-19 deaths during the three days, making the state responsible for about 11% of the 906 deaths reported nationwide. In all, 39,179 Florida residents have died from COVID-19 since the pandemic started in early 2020. The state has had more than 2.64 million confirmed cases.

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Where's the proof?  I ask election deniers this and I never get any credible evidence.  Here's Florida's Covid numbers from the weekend.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/nearly-51000-new-covid-19-cases-reported-in-florida-over-3-day-period

The state of Florida reported 50,997 new COVID-19 cases July 31-August 2 -- with 16,998 Saturday, 16,998 Sunday, 17,001 cases Monday -- according to data posted Tuesday by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The state was responsible for about 21% of the newly reported cases nationwide during that span.

Florida also reported 100 COVID-19 deaths during the three days, making the state responsible for about 11% of the 906 deaths reported nationwide. In all, 39,179 Florida residents have died from COVID-19 since the pandemic started in early 2020. The state has had more than 2.64 million confirmed cases.

It certainly isn’t DeSantis that’s releasing those numbers in real-time. He sat on this past weeks numbers for 3 days.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/07/29/agriculture-commissioner-nikki-fried-daily-covid-numbers/

17 bodies found inside New Jersey nursing home amid COVID pandemic.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/17-bodies-found-inside-jersey-nursing-home-amid/story?id=70181840

That’s 15 minutes from me.

Edited by Governor

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

It certainly isn’t DeSantis that’s releasing those numbers in real-time. He sat on this past weekend’s numbers for 3 days.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/07/29/agriculture-commissioner-nikki-fried-daily-covid-numbers/

Scandalous.  Almost like one would operate if they didn't want to create a panic as for some reason the media doesn't seem to focus on hospitalizations and deaths anymore. 

If your idea of downplaying Cuomo's allegations is to play whataboutism with other governors you're going to have to do better than that. 

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Scandalous.  Almost like one would operate if they didn't want to create a panic as for some reason the media doesn't seem to focus on hospitalizations and deaths anymore. 

If your idea of downplaying Cuomo's allegations is to play whataboutism with other governors you're going to have to do better than that. 

Look at my edited post.

Wait….what? You don’t think that has anything to do with the Cuomo fallout and other states do you?

Florida not sharing which nursing homes have COVID-19 as overall cases rise.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2021/07/22/florida-nursing-home-outbreaks-could-happen-in-secret-as-covid-cases-spike/

Edited by Governor

14 minutes ago, Governor said:

Look at my edited post.

Wait….what? You don’t think that has anything to do with the Cuomo fallout and other states do you?

Florida not sharing which nursing homes have COVID-19 as overall cases rise.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2021/07/22/florida-nursing-home-outbreaks-could-happen-in-secret-as-covid-cases-spike/

I can't access the link because of a firewall.  I admire your dedication to Florida though.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Doc Brown said:

I can't access the link because of a firewall.  I admire your dedication to Florida though.

The point is ….every Governor has suppressed certain Covid stories along the way to avoid taking a hit in their approval rating.

Florida just decided to stop collecting the information entirely from certain groups.

Will he get away with that much longer? Not likely.

Other Governors have found other creative ways to manipulate the numbers.

The spotlight is on DeSantis, which everyone knew would happen, but it’s not like the Governor of Pennsylvania isn’t doing something similar.

10 minutes ago, Governor said:

The point is ….every Governor has suppressed certain Covid stories along the way to avoid taking a hit in their approval rating.

Florida just decided to stop collecting the information entirely from certain groups.

Will he get away with that much longer? Not likely.

Other Governors have found other creative ways to manipulate the numbers.

The spotlight is on DeSantis, which everyone knew would happen, but it’s not like the Governor of Pennsylvania isn’t doing something similar.

Proof?

Edited by Doc Brown

34 minutes ago, Governor said:

I feel like I'm wasting my time.  Neither article proves in any way he cooked the books like Cuomo did.  Just incompetence. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I feel like I'm wasting my time.  Neither article proves in any way he cooked the books like Cuomo did.  Just incompetence. 

I don't always agree with your politics Doc, but I admire your ability to call BS when you see it.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

“Members of election denier community” please.  

• Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Gotta love how his old nemesis De Blasio jumped on the pile immediately, even suggesting Cuomo should be criminally prosecuted.

It was all fun and games until I came to the horrible realization: De Blasio thinks he'll take Cuomo's job in the next election.

It’s incredible how scummy they all are. Why people want to give these people more control over their lives is beyond me. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Governor said:

i think the point your missing, or conviently ignoring, is the mandate that forced covid+ patients into nursing home...forced, as in you MUST admit these highly contagious people into a enclosed area with people, that to every human being with a working braincell are the most likely to die if it is spread. even though there was the javid and a ship was sent that was virtually empty. i know Michigan's gov did the same.

cooking the books is a fraction of the story. we should not mitigate either side but the news found +15,000 people died due to this specific order. mass murder. any R gov comparable to that? 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

Back to the thread..............

Albany DA criminally investigating Cuomo, asks ‘any victim’ of New York governor sexual harassment to contact office

The district attorney of Albany County, New York, said that his office is criminally investigating Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who has been accused of sexually harassing multiple women.

DA David Soares also said his office would “welcome any victim to contact our office with additional information” about Cuomo.

And Soares said he plans to request investigative materials from the state attorney general’s probe of his alleged harassment of 11 women, most of whom work or had worked for state government or related entities.

</snip>

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/03/albany-da-criminally-investigating-cuomo-will-request-evidence-from-ag-sexual-harassment-probe.html

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Ignorant stereotyping.

I was reading cuomo’s comments about how he learned to hug and kiss everyone from his mother. 

More than anything, that sort of pandering is just obnoxious.  The thought that a lady is going around kissing everyone she meets encounters is absurd.  

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

i think the point your missing, or conviently ignoring, is the mandate that forced covid+ patients into nursing home...forced, as in you MUST admit these highly contagious people into a enclosed area with people, that to every human being with a working braincell are the most likely to die if it is spread. even though there was the javid and a ship was sent that was virtually empty. i know Michigan's gov did the same.

cooking the books is a fraction of the story. we should not mitigate either side but the news found +15,000 people died due to this specific order. mass murder. any R gov comparable to that? 

We don’t know yet. I think it’s pretty safe to say that no Governor will escape this pandemic totally unscathed.

I've cited this before, the Kennedy's did not care for AC upon seeing him for what he truly was like after marrying Kerry Kennedy.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/03/cuomo-kennedy-cuomolot-marriage

"The end of December 1997, Michael Kennedy, not yet 40, sixth of Robert and Ethel’s 11 children, died in a skiing accident in Aspen. Two days later the family gathered to mourn at Hyannis Port, Andrew was there. Members of the press were up the street, the family cloistered in grief. “It was not something we were sharing with the world,” one close observer explained."

A television was on, suddenly on the screen were Andrew and his brother, Chris, speaking to the press about Michael and the impact his death had had on his family. They had just walked up the street on their own to give the interview.

Most of the family was too stunned to say anything to Andrew when he returned, but Rory managed to ask, “Andrew, why did you do that?” Andrew replied. In fact, the family was lucky that he was there to handle the moment. Speechless, Rory fled to her room upstairs."

He looks down his nose at everyone, will show them up, regardless of their status or position, to enhance his self imagined greatness.

He did it to Obama: 

https://www.niagara-gazette.com/opinion/columns/glynn-cuomo-was-determined-to-beat-obama-to-the-draw/article_e6707da5-4f55-52f8-941a-83f1718ed6ba.html

.....could it be the N.Y. A.G. got the order from on high to follow through with the investigation rather than easily squash it? 

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I was reading cuomo’s comments about how he learned to hug and kiss everyone from his mother. 

More than anything, that sort of pandering is just obnoxious.  The thought that a lady is going around kissing everyone she meets encounters is absurd.  

Agreed.  He’s gone.  As he should be.  They’ll give him the weekend to resign and then commence impeachment proceedings.