The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

16 hours ago, Governor said:

The Cult tried to kill poor Mike Pence.

How?

And now he's Poor Mike Pence?  There are likely many on the left that would have cheered his demise just a few short years ago. 

Edited by Chef Jim

16 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

How?

And now he's Poor Mike Pence?  There are likely many on the left that would have cheered his demise just a few short years ago. 

Rioters at the Capitol were targeting former Vice President Mike Pence, who refused to help his boss, former President Donald Trump, subvert the results of the 2020 election.

In video showed Wednesday at Trump’s second impeachment trial, rioters chanted “Hang Mike Pence!” and “Bring out Pence!” as they roamed the halls searching for the former vice president and other lawmakers. Outside, the mob set up a makeshift gallows on the field near the Capitol.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-video-shows-capitol-mob-calling-for-the-death-of-the-vice-president-plaskett-says

2 hours ago, Governor said:

Rioters at the Capitol were targeting former Vice President Mike Pence, who refused to help his boss, former President Donald Trump, subvert the results of the 2020 election.

In video showed Wednesday at Trump’s second impeachment trial, rioters chanted “Hang Mike Pence!” and “Bring out Pence!” as they roamed the halls searching for the former vice president and other lawmakers. Outside, the mob set up a makeshift gallows on the field near the Capitol.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-video-shows-capitol-mob-calling-for-the-death-of-the-vice-president-plaskett-says

Your definition of trying to kill someone and mine are very different.  So you're saying they should be charged with attempted murder?  

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

DAM Now there's a really dangerous looking person must have trained for yrs for the insurrection i just don't even know how they let her around the capital once they saw how imposing she was they had to know she was a domestic terrorist at a single glance .😂 🙄

Edited by T master
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Your definition of trying to kill someone and mine are very different.  So you're saying they should be charged with attempted murder?  

That would be up to Nancy and the FBI to decide. 

39 minutes ago, T master said:

DAM Now there's a really dangerous looking person must have trained for yrs for the insurrection i just don't even know how they let her around the capital once they saw how imposing she was they had to know she was a domestic terrorist at a single glance .😂 🙄

Plead guilty to misdemeanor  ‘parading in a capital’? that’s a thing? 

• Haha (+1) 1

https://nypost.com/2021/06/23/fbi-tears-new-yorkers-life-into-shreds-devine/

FBI tears innocent New Yorker’s life into shreds after Jan. 6

New York Post, by Miranda Devine

Joseph Bolanos was a pillar of his community. President of his Upper West Side block association for the past 23 years, he looked out for his neighbors during the pandemic. He dropped off masks and kept extra heaters in his rent-controlled apartment for seniors. He raised morale with a weekly street dance to show his support for essential workers.

• Like (+1) 1

Nancy Pelosi Proclaims the 'Root Causes' of January 6th and Kneecaps Her Argument in the Process

Do you want to know why Republicans didn’t go along with the so-called “January 6th Commission” in Congress, blocking its creation some weeks ago? Well, you probably know why, but just in case you don’t, Nancy Pelosi offers a perfect example that bolsters the reasoning.

In her latest denture cream-laden rant, Pelosi announced the creation of a partisan select committee to “investigate” what happened on January 6th. Yet, she simultaneously managed to undercut the justification for such a committee by proclaiming that she already knows the “root causes” of what happened at the Capitol.

Warning: Brain cells will be lost after watching this.

To be clear, I can find no evidence whatsoever that white supremacy, anti-Semitism, and Islamophobia played any role in the motivation behind January 6th. In fact, it seems pretty clear to me that those who trespassed at the Capitol did so out of the delusional idea that they could stall the certification of the election. To the extent that the array of people involved may have had varying viewpoints about varying subjects, that doesn’t speak to the motivation of that day.

Regardless, there were many races of people involved in the unrest (and ultimately arrested), which blows up the idea these were a bunch of white supremacists. At no point did anyone claim to be doing what they were doing in support of white supremacy either, and here’s the thing with white supremacists — they typically want you to know they are white supremacists. Nothing about what Pelosi is saying adds up.

As to the claims of anti-Semitism, Donald Trump was the most pro-Jewish president in modern history (and perhaps all of presidential history). If anti-Semitism motivated Trump supporters, they clearly wouldn’t be Trump supporters in the first place. Lastly, the mention of Islamophobia seems completely out of place, thrown in to complete the trifecta of wokeness.

Of course, in my view, Pelosi wasn’t meaning to actually say something rational here. Rather, she was just spewing woke buzzwords because that’s basically the extent of Democrat politics these days.

And again, the fact that she did that is all the evidence one needs to recognize that Republicans did the right thing in refusing to participate in these farcical “investigations.” Democrats have already made their mind up about what’s behind January 6th, facts need not apply. It does not matter what evidence is unearthed, the final report will blame Republicans for a variety of thought crimes they didn’t actually commit.

So again, based on her own prejudgement as stated in this press conference, what do we even need an investigation for? She thoroughly kneecapped her own argument for a select committee without even realizing it.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/24/nancy-pelosi-proclaims-the-root-causes-of-january-6th-and-kneecaps-her-argument-in-the-process-n401802

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Nancy Pelosi Proclaims the 'Root Causes' of January 6th and Kneecaps Her Argument in the Process

Do you want to know why Republicans didn’t go along with the so-called “January 6th Commission” in Congress, blocking its creation some weeks ago? Well, you probably know why, but just in case you don’t, Nancy Pelosi offers a perfect example that bolsters the reasoning.

In her latest denture cream-laden rant, Pelosi announced the creation of a partisan select committee to “investigate” what happened on January 6th. Yet, she simultaneously managed to undercut the justification for such a committee by proclaiming that she already knows the “root causes” of what happened at the Capitol.

Warning: Brain cells will be lost after watching this.

To be clear, I can find no evidence whatsoever that white supremacy, anti-Semitism, and Islamophobia played any role in the motivation behind January 6th. In fact, it seems pretty clear to me that those who trespassed at the Capitol did so out of the delusional idea that they could stall the certification of the election. To the extent that the array of people involved may have had varying viewpoints about varying subjects, that doesn’t speak to the motivation of that day.

Regardless, there were many races of people involved in the unrest (and ultimately arrested), which blows up the idea these were a bunch of white supremacists. At no point did anyone claim to be doing what they were doing in support of white supremacy either, and here’s the thing with white supremacists — they typically want you to know they are white supremacists. Nothing about what Pelosi is saying adds up.

As to the claims of anti-Semitism, Donald Trump was the most pro-Jewish president in modern history (and perhaps all of presidential history). If anti-Semitism motivated Trump supporters, they clearly wouldn’t be Trump supporters in the first place. Lastly, the mention of Islamophobia seems completely out of place, thrown in to complete the trifecta of wokeness.

Of course, in my view, Pelosi wasn’t meaning to actually say something rational here. Rather, she was just spewing woke buzzwords because that’s basically the extent of Democrat politics these days.

And again, the fact that she did that is all the evidence one needs to recognize that Republicans did the right thing in refusing to participate in these farcical “investigations.” Democrats have already made their mind up about what’s behind January 6th, facts need not apply. It does not matter what evidence is unearthed, the final report will blame Republicans for a variety of thought crimes they didn’t actually commit.

So again, based on her own prejudgement as stated in this press conference, what do we even need an investigation for? She thoroughly kneecapped her own argument for a select committee without even realizing it.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/24/nancy-pelosi-proclaims-the-root-causes-of-january-6th-and-kneecaps-her-argument-in-the-process-n401802

Here we go folks... @B-Man turning up the spam now that Nancy announced the creation of her 1/6 committee...

PS: REDSTATE!!!!!

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We don’t know what happened?

The Wikipedia page is pretty well populated and a whole lot of people have been charged and arrested. 

Is there some super secret conspiracy they expect to find? Are they hoping to be able to reclaim it as ‘even deadlier that first thought?’ 

25 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

We don’t know what happened?

The Wikipedia page is pretty well populated and a whole lot of people have been charged and arrested. 

Is there some super secret conspiracy they expect to find? Are they hoping to be able to reclaim it as ‘even deadlier that first thought?’ 

Call in Trump, put him under oath and let's find out.

Don't forget about Roger Stone, too.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

PS: REDSTATE!!!!!

No adult falls for this.

Deprogramming of January 6 Defendants Is Underway

by Julie Kelly

The entire investigation is an attempt to prosecute people based on their beliefs. Those who purge their views and admit their wrongthink will be given mercy. Those who don’t will pay dearly.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/06/23/deprogramming-of-january-6-defendants-is-underway/

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

My statement is confirmed.

"'No!' exclaimed O'Brien. His voice had changed extraordinarily, and his face had suddenly become both stern and animated. 'No! Not merely to extract your confession, not to punish you. Shall I tell you why we have brought you here? To cure you! To make you sane! Will you understand, Winston, that no one whom we bring to this place ever leaves our hands uncured? We are not interested in those stupid crimes that you have committed. The Party is not interested in the overt act: the thought is all we care about. We do not merely destroy our enemies, we change them."

- 1984 by George Orwell

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

My statement is confirmed.

"'No!' exclaimed O'Brien. His voice had changed extraordinarily, and his face had suddenly become both stern and animated. 'No! Not merely to extract your confession, not to punish you. Shall I tell you why we have brought you here? To cure you! To make you sane! Will you understand, Winston, that no one whom we bring to this place ever leaves our hands uncured? We are not interested in those stupid crimes that you have committed. The Party is not interested in the overt act: the thought is all we care about. We do not merely destroy our enemies, we change them."

- 1984 by George Orwell

"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it."

George Orwell

"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it."

George Orwell

Billzy accidentally correct.

</snip>

James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.

“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Stacey said.

The search warrant, provided to the Gateway Pundit, showed that they were looking for any clothing he wore during the protest — specifically including a red hat that read “Trump” on the front. After a search and some questioning, they took Stacey and her father inside and asked him to get the clothing items he wore that day, which he did.

They also asked him to get his passport and told Stacey to bring it to court when she goes to pick him up after his arraignment. She was told that he will be tried in the state of Virginia or Washington, DC.

“They said that they understand that and that they’re ‘not the bad guys, we’re just here doing what we’re told,'” Stacey said. “My dad loves this country. He volunteered to go to Vietnam and fight. He served 16 months there proudly. He has taken so many kids on trips to Washington, DC, to let them see this great country. He’s very passionate about this nation. He’s a pastor and he holds the Constitution in a very high regard. He hates what is happening to this country, but he would never vandalize or harm any government property, or anything for that matter. He’s a very upstanding man and I was devastated to see him taken away.”

</snip>

• Angry 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Billzy accidentally correct.

</snip>

James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.

“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Stacey said.

The search warrant, provided to the Gateway Pundit, showed that they were looking for any clothing he wore during the protest — specifically including a red hat that read “Trump” on the front. After a search and some questioning, they took Stacey and her father inside and asked him to get the clothing items he wore that day, which he did.

They also asked him to get his passport and told Stacey to bring it to court when she goes to pick him up after his arraignment. She was told that he will be tried in the state of Virginia or Washington, DC.

“They said that they understand that and that they’re ‘not the bad guys, we’re just here doing what we’re told,'” Stacey said. “My dad loves this country. He volunteered to go to Vietnam and fight. He served 16 months there proudly. He has taken so many kids on trips to Washington, DC, to let them see this great country. He’s very passionate about this nation. He’s a pastor and he holds the Constitution in a very high regard. He hates what is happening to this country, but he would never vandalize or harm any government property, or anything for that matter. He’s a very upstanding man and I was devastated to see him taken away.”

</snip>

The pastor should’ve looted a Best Buy or burned down a Wendy’s...or some other form of acceptable peaceful protest. Dumb s&@t. 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The pastor should’ve looted a Best Buy or burned down a Wendy’s...or some other form of acceptable peaceful protest. Dumb s&@t. 😉

Good answer.  Or attack Federal buildings and property in DNC controlled jurisdictions where crime committed by party members is legal. 

But whatever side of the issue you're on we all know what's going on here.  And if anyone wants to pretend its not about this one thing then go ahead.  But let's be honest about it.

These round ups of "suspects" related to 1/6 have got nothing to do with "terrorism", or "justice", or a group of unarmed people trying to over-throw the government.  Hell, Joe said yesterday you'd need nuclear weapons and F-15's to pull that off. 

What its all about is the political party in control using the events at the Capitol, whether genuine or manufactured, as pretense for an attempt to use the power of the State to oppress and silence its political opposition.

If you don't understand that you're just sleepwalking through life.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Good answer.  Or attack Federal buildings and property in DNC controlled jurisdictions where crime committed by party members is legal. 

But whatever side of the issue you're on we all know what's going on here.  And if anyone wants to pretend its not about this one thing then go ahead.  But let's be honest about it.

These round ups of "suspects" related to 1/6 have got nothing to do with "terrorism", or "justice", or a group of unarmed people trying to over-throw the government.  Hell, Joe said yesterday you'd need nuclear weapons and F-15's to pull that off. 

What its all about is the political party in control using the events at the Capitol, whether genuine or manufactured, as pretense for an attempt to use the power of the State to oppress and silence its political opposition.

If you don't understand that you're just sleepwalking through life.

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

I got to tell you.  You ruined my day by posting a picture of Satan here.  I can only guess this picture was taken right after she was told that Jeffery Epstein was killed in jail and she realized her husband's sexual activities on his private island with under-age girls would not be revealed. 

But you've failed to address my fundamental argument.  And since you can't or won't do that I must conclude you know I'm right.  

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I got to tell you.  You ruined my day by posting a picture of Satan here.  I can only guess this picture was taken right after she was told that Jeffery Epstein was killed in jail and she realized her husband's sexual activities on his private island with under-age girls would not be revealed. 

But you've failed to address my fundamental argument.  And since you can't or won't do that I must conclude you know I'm right.  

Oh, I know you feel the need to justify what happened on 1/6 with the protests last year... but it doesn't work like that All "Pro."

People protesting the death of another black person at the hands (or knee) of another white people is NOT THE SAME as TRUMPHOLES storming the Capitol because they have been fed lie and lie about the election being stolen.

But keep fooling yourself that anyone outside of your cult buys that excuse.

And lastly, I fixed your sentence:

What its all about is the political party in control using the events at the Capitol BENGHAZI, whether genuine or manufactured, as pretense for an attempt to use the power of the State to oppress and silence its political opposition

Edited by BillStime

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

People protesting the death of another black person at the hands (or knee) of another white people is NOT THE SAME as TRUMPHOLES storming the Capitol because they have been fed lie and lie about the election being stolen.

Oh brother.  Talking about having been fed lies.  In your first example, in the George Floyd trial the Officer was not charged with a race crime.  In the second example, the protestors wanted someone to slow down and investigate their concerns.  The first group trashed entire areas of American cities for months and threw all sorts of projectiles at Police Officers.  The second group spent an afternoon in hissy-fit and many took selfies with police officers.  Insurrection, my arse!

Was anyone charged with insurrection?

Or for being armed?

What a joke.

Why were some people not charged?

If blm did this not a thing would be done about it.

If a blm was murdered by a cop the left  and the media would have

***** themselves in fury in the same situation.

This whole thing being set up by an agency 

really doesn't seem all that crazy.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, John Adams said:

What's your opinion about the January 6 attack, Elmer? 

Boys will be boys.  These patriots just got a little over zealous and tried to force their way onto the senate floor to stop a democratically elected individual from being voted into office.  Whats the big deal?

Its not like they're the human scum who occupied public spaces and protested without a permit like we saw last summer.  Pepper spray and beatings was too kind for them if you ask me.

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Boys will be boys.  These patriots just got a little over zealous and tried to force their way onto the senate floor to stop a democratically elected individual from being voted into office.  Whats the big deal?

Its not like they're the human scum who occupied public spaces and protested without a permit like we saw last summer.  Pepper spray and beatings was too kind for them if you ask me.

When it’s whites, it’s “Boys will be boys.”

When it’s not, “gun them down!”

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Was anyone charged with insurrection?

Or for being armed?

What a joke.

Why were some people not charged?

If blm did this not a thing would be done about it.

If a blm was murdered by a cop the left  and the media would have

***** themselves in fury in the same situation.

This whole thing being set up by an agency 

really doesn't seem all that crazy.

If BLM had murdered a cop or several cops, like those fine folks at the capitol this place would have its first 10,000 page thread.

Retracted due to total inaccuracy.

Should have just stuck with questioning your grasp on reality for suggesting 1/6 was a false flag.

Edited by Jauronimo

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

If BLM had murdered a cop or several cops, like those fine folks at the capitol this place would have its first 10,000 page thread.

RIP David Dorn, no cop was murdered 1/6 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1