The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nope, let's find out as much as we can about this crime. Shine the light on these POS! 

Sure, why waste a good opportunity to criminalize political descent to the DQC Gestapo.

I'll make a bold prediction here.  Nobody is going to serve any serious jail time when it all gets aired in court.  The government is afraid to release any official videos of events inside and outside the Capitol because they don't support their case.  I'm sure they're try every trick in the book to suppress and withhold all of it.  Even invoking the granddaddy of all excuse, threats to national security!   

But keep believing the conspiracy theory and talking points that an unarmed and unorganized group of "radicals" were attempted to overthrow the government of the United States.  The most powerful single force on the planet in all of recorded history.  Without any of the necessary elements in place to pull it off.  They didn't even have the forces necessary to take over and hold the local Mall down the road from me.  Simply hilarious.  Do you guys really believe this crap or are you just yanking my chain? 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sure, why waste a good opportunity to criminalize political descent to the DQC Gestapo.

I'll make a bold prediction here.  Nobody is going to serve any serious jail time when it all gets aired in court.  The government is afraid to release any official videos of events inside and outside the Capitol because they don't support their case.  I'm sure they're try every trick in the book to suppress and withhold all of it.  Even invoking the granddaddy of all excuse, threats to national security!   

But keep believing the conspiracy theory and talking points that an unarmed and unorganized group of "radicals" were attempted to overthrow the government of the United States.  The most powerful single force on the planet in all of recorded history.  Without any of the necessary elements in place to pull it off.  They didn't even have the forces necessary to take over and hold the local Mall down the road from me.  Simply hilarious.  Do you guys really believe this crap or are you just yanking my chain? 

Attack the capital to overturn an election is not political descent it’s sedition. You just want to cover it up so we are not ready the next time you guys trying over turning the constitution 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Attack the capital to overturn an election is not political descent it’s sedition. You just want to cover it up so we are not ready the next time you guys trying over turning the constitution 

Next time they’ll send EVEN MORE unarmed boomers and elderly folks.  

Even Elizabeth Warren is criticizing the treatment of those being held on charges from January 6th.   

What’s more un-American than rioting at the Capitol during the transfer of power from the election?

Holding those people indefinitely, creating Stasi-like tactics to arrest them, and then hitting them with inordinate punishments, while forcing them to endure cruel detainment conditions.  

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

Did this?

Defending the wrong side of history. Can’t wait to revisit this thread years from now and memorialize you cowards who supported an anarchist.

So uber patriotic of you - embrace your legacy 

Just now, BillStime said:

Defending the wrong side of history. Can’t wait to revisit this thread years from now and memorialize you cowards who supported an anarchist.

So uber patriotic of you - embrace your legacy

Need a tissue?