The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Um - you tell me - my opinion is irrelevant.

If they had no chance of succeeding - what was the point? 

Why did people have to die and get injured? 

Just curious, did you ask yourself the same question when this happened?

Secoriea Turner, 8, was shot in the area of University Ave and I-75/85 Saturday night while riding in a vehicle with her mother and an adult friend, according to police. The driver was attempting to enter a parking lot at 1238 Pryor Road where a group of individuals illegally placed barricades. Someone in the group opened fire on the vehicle, according to police, striking Turner.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/05/us/atlanta-shootings-secoriea-turner-rayshard-brooks/index.html

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Capitol police officers were killed?

Which ones?

There was one Capitol police officer who was run over but that wasn’t done by a Trump supporter so Chuck isn’t all that concerned about his murder.

Honestly, the only person who was literally killed that day was a female Trump supporter named Ashli Babbitt.

Say her name, Chuckles.

Senator Shumer needs to retract that tweet or be banned from Twitter, like someone else we know.  He knows that statement is 100% false.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You’re right - hugs and kisses - friendly tourists visited the Capitol that day - yeah that’s what WE all saw on live TV.

Do you think anyone other than @Doc, @SCBills and @Unforgiven buy the fantasy you’re selling?

This approach might work w your friends ATOP.

The "mostly peaceful" description was the left's attempt to minimize the billions in damage and all the death and injury that occurred during the months-long riots last year.  I know you have a hard time picking-up sarcasm so I thought I'd explain it to you.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well it looks like the commission idea is DOA in the Senate.  And as protocol requires the venue for all of this will be the Federal & DC courts where the rules governing the judicial legal system will be followed.  I can think of no logical reason why this course of action should displease anyone looking for truth and justice. 

Good.  Kill the dog-and-pony show and let the DOJ/FBI (continue to) handle it.

47 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Just curious, did you ask yourself the same question when this happened?

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/05/us/atlanta-shootings-secoriea-turner-rayshard-brooks/index.html

They weren't told to.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

The "mostly peaceful" description was the left's attempt to minimize the billions in damage and all the death and injury that occurred during the months-long riots last year.  I know you have a hard time picking-up sarcasm so I thought I'd explain it to you.

Good.  Kill the dog-and-pony show and let the DOJ/FBI (continue to) handle it.

They weren't told to.

Yeah okay Doc - comparing people protesting systemic racism in our police departments and the senseless killing of black people is “synonymous” with white people trying to overthrow the government because they didn’t get their own way (white privilege).

BS

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah okay Doc - comparing people protesting systemic racism in our police departments and the senseless killing of black people is “synonymous” with white people trying to overthrow the government because they didn’t get their own way (white privilege).

BS

How bout this? Violence is wrong no matter who does it. Wether its shooting an 8 year old girl riding in her Mother's car or injuring Capital Police officers.

Violence is not the answer no matter who it comes from IMHO.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So you have a problem with a Federal jury trial where the prosecution and defense are governed by rules of evidence and due process that are impartially applied by a judge presided over the trial where a verdict is rendered by a jury of 12?  

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Of course not - we should set up partisan audits in every red state to find fraud. 

Voter fraud is discussed on another thread.  But you know that.  So can we stay on topic?  At the end of the day this is a legal matter assigned to the judiciary branch plain and simple.  So let's see the formal charges, see the governments evidence, call some witnesses, and get down to it. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

BS

They were destroying property and killing people.  Hence us laughing at the "mostly peaceful" BS narrative.  If it fits one scenario, it fits in another.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

They were destroying property and killing people.  Hence us laughing at the "mostly peaceful" BS narrative.  If it fits one scenario, it fits in another.

Hilarious 

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Voter fraud is discussed on another thread.  But you know that.  So can we stay on topic?  At the end of the day this is a legal matter assigned to the judiciary branch plain and simple.  So let's see the formal charges, see the governments evidence, call some witnesses, and get down to it. 

Voter Fraud thread is ATOP.

And yes - like it or not - there will be an investigation. 

The GQP had a chance to make it bipartisan but they’re guilty AF so they bailed.

Grab the popcorn 

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Senator Shumer needs to retract that tweet or be banned from Twitter, like someone else we know.  He knows that statement is 100% false.

Schumer is more outraged over MAGA supporters not killing a Capitol officer, than he is a Farrakhan supporter actually killing a Capitol officer.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Doc said:

Ask the people who entered the Capitol.  You know, the "insurrectionists."

They did ask them. The prior poster posted what they said, that they did it under Trumps orders. You laughed it off. So do you want the people who entered the capitol to answer or no?

11 hours ago, SCBills said:

What do YOU believe could have happened that day?  

You believe that the rag-tag, unarmed mob of boomer MAGA and some weirdo libertarians were going to accomplish what?....

AOC mentioned martial law... declared by whom?  The barbarian dude?

Were they going to usher in the new age of Trump and nobody would ever be able to stop this?  

Is our country hanging on by this slight of a thread that a couple hundred people, average age of 50, with no guns, were going to take over the Capitol and - with ZERO plans - somehow entrench their government.  

What do you truly believe could have happened that day?

You stated you don’t care about the insurrection. Maybe you do care if you’re posting here with this idiotic spew?

From the Trump v Vance post: “I don’t care about 1/6.” Why you posting in a thread about the insurrection if you don’t care? We’re you lying them or now? Or just say the phrase “I, SCBills am a hypocrite”

Edited by Backintheday544

7 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

You stated you don’t care about the insurrection. Maybe you do care if you’re posting here with this idiotic spew?

From the Trump v Vance post: “I don’t care about 1/6.” Why you posting in a thread about the insurrection if you don’t care? We’re you lying them or now? Or just say the phrase “I, SCBills am a hypocrite”

Maybe you can answer the question then?  Since the other poster won’t.  

The onus isn’t on us posters who think this has been propagandized to you you easily manipulated sheep... it’s on y’all, to explain to us, why we should still be obsessed with 1/6, months later. 

7 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

They did ask them. The prior poster posted what they said, that they did it under Trumps orders. You laughed it off. So do you want the people who entered the capitol to answer or no?

What were these Trump orders that specifically said to do what eventually happened?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hilarious 

Yes it was hilarious when the Dems first called the riots last year "mostly peaceful."  I agree.

9 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

To answer to...Congress?  Because the DOJ/FBI hasn't already been investigating and obviously has found nothing to substantiate their claims?  And without Trump calling for them to enter the Capitol, there's no "insurrection," not that an unarmed mob of people could ever have a chance of overthrowing a government.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes it was hilarious when the Dems first called the riots last year "mostly peaceful."  I agree.

To answer to...Congress?  Because the DOJ/FBI hasn't already been investigating and obviously has found nothing to substantiate their claims?  And without Trump calling for them to enter the Capitol, there's no "insurrection," not that an unarmed mob of people could ever have a chance of overthrowing a government.

Hilarious anyone thinks 1/6 is justified because people protested systemic racism.

Keep trying - flail harder.

Edited by BillStime

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hilarious anyone thinks 1/6 is justified because people protested systemic racism.

Keep trying - flail harder.

:rolleyes:

This pretty much sums up the intelligence level we're dealing with here.  Which is the way they want you.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

:rolleyes:

This pretty much sums up the intelligence level we're dealing with here.  Which is the way they want you.

Wait - you have intelligence?

Flail doc - keep justifying what happened on 1/6. Party above country at all cost.