The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Yes it was hilarious when the Dems first called the riots last year "mostly peaceful."  I agree.

To answer to...Congress?  Because the DOJ/FBI hasn't already been investigating and obviously has found nothing to substantiate their claims?  And without Trump calling for them to enter the Capitol, there's no "insurrection," not that an unarmed mob of people could ever have a chance of overthrowing a government.

DOJ and FBI have been arresting people like crazy for trying to over throw the government.

What about the people that helped them that could be politically untouchable or harder to get to for those agencies? Yes Congress should. Congress has an investigatory function let them use it. Let the Dems use that power just like the Republicans used it for Benghazi. Let all the dirty laundry for these Republicans that aided and abetted such a National travesty to hang bare.

Nothing to substantiate the claims! Hundreds of arrests have been made. Hundreds of stupid Trumptards are going to jail. You said why don’t you ask the people there. They did ask the people there and those people said they felt they were directed by Trump.

Trump literally said he would march with them to Congress (he didn’t because he only cares about himself and was willing to risk his followers over himself).

20 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

DOJ and FBI have been arresting people like crazy for trying to over throw the government.

What about the people that helped them that could be politically untouchable or harder to get to for those agencies? Yes Congress should. Congress has an investigatory function let them use it. Let the Dems use that power just like the Republicans used it for Benghazi. Let all the dirty laundry for these Republicans that aided and abetted such a National travesty to hang bare.

Nothing to substantiate the claims! Hundreds of arrests have been made. Hundreds of stupid Trumptards are going to jail. You said why don’t you ask the people there. They did ask the people there and those people said they felt they were directed by Trump.

Trump literally said he would march with them to Congress (he didn’t because he only cares about himself and was willing to risk his followers over himself).

No one has been charged with "trying to over throw the government."  And without a ring leader, there is no "insurrection."

As for being politically untouchable, Trump is no longer President and isn't untouchable.  Yet nothing.  And if you don't have him...

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

No one has been charged with "trying to over throw the government."  And without a ring leader, there is no "insurrection."

As for being politically untouchable, Trump is no longer President and isn't untouchable.  Yet nothing.  And if you don't have him...

You can have an insurrection without a clear cut leader. Who was the leader when the Bastille was stormed? And we do have a ring leader, the guy who brought all the people together and said he would storm the Capitol with them. 

Past presidents have an untouchableness to them. Republicans trying to get Obama for something would have political consequences.

you’re in the other thread so you do know Trump is under criminal investigation right now and even that has political ramifications.

31 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

You can have an insurrection without a clear cut leader. Who was the leader when the Bastille was stormed? And we do have a ring leader, the guy who brought all the people together and said he would storm the Capitol with them. 

Past presidents have an untouchableness to them. Republicans trying to get Obama for something would have political consequences.

you’re in the other thread so you do know Trump is under criminal investigation right now and even that has political ramifications.

So then why wasn't anyone charged with "insurrection"?  And when did Trump tell people to "storm" the Capitol? 

The answer is: he didn't.  He told them to "peacefully and patriotically protest."  It's fantasy much like the whole Russian puppet thing.  But you believe it because you want to believe it.

And yes, Trump is under criminal investigation.  If he were untouchable, they wouldn't be investigating him, right?

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

So then why wasn't anyone charged with "insurrection"?  And when did Trump tell people to "storm" the Capitol? 

The answer is: he didn't.  He told them to "peacefully and patriotically protest."  It's fantasy much like the whole Russian puppet thing.  But you believe it because you want to believe it.

And yes, Trump is under criminal investigation.  If he were untouchable, they wouldn't be investigating him, right?

Sometimes you go for the easy conviction to get the person off the streets.

Trumps words that did hours before the insurrection:

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'
We are going to the Capitol'

Et all.

You can read the transcript for yourself. We had a live talk about the speech here on this board. I said while Trump was speaking he’s going to get someone killed on this board. Unfortunately I was right. Unfortunately, I was wrong and it wasn’t one person it was many.

id glad you are ignoring finally how dumb your whataboutism argument is. I’ll take that as personal growth from you.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Et all.

You can read the transcript for yourself. We had a live talk about the speech here on this board. I said while Trump was speaking he’s going to get someone killed on this board. Unfortunately I was right. Unfortunately, I was wrong and it wasn’t one person it was many.

id glad you are ignoring finally how dumb your whataboutism argument is. I’ll take that as personal growth from you.

Yeah and as I said repeatedly, if you're going to hold him to that standard, do the same for Dems who told people to fight last year, egging on the rioters, which led to death and destruction.  It's all nice to be naive like you and think that your side is so chaste.

Just another example of Dems using a bald-faced lie of a term to refer to an event; it’s absolutely their m.o. The lamestream media then joins in lockstep , parroting the term in endless rotation. They use their propaganda machine to repeat lies so often they become “ facts”.  “ threat to our Democracy”, “ systemic racism” , white supremacy is a huge problem” “ the big lie”, and now “ insurrection “. It’s so pathetic, yet many sheeple now believe these things to be true. There was no insurrection on Jan 6th, and it never will be no matter how many times it is referred to as such. We are looking at trespass here and nothing more. This is political theater at its worst. A commission on the brutal and destructive riots of last summer would be far more warranted and should result charges of actual crimes. Blatant tampering with the election system to seize power is far more outrageous than the actions of a single bad cop against one person. The legal system functioned as it should and the cop paid the price. Rioters got off scott free and were even bailed out by the Democratic scum now in office. 

16 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Et all.

“ fight like hell” is an oft used phrase in sports and politics. Nothing remotely inciting an insurrection there. Then again, Dems don’t even know the definition of  a word such as “ infrastructure”.  They just pick a term that isn’t even close to applicable and repeat it thousands of times with a huge assist from activist media. 

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah and as I said repeatedly, if you're going to hold him to that standard, do the same for Dems who told people to fight last year, egging on the rioters, which led to death and destruction.  It's all nice to be naive like you and think that your side is so chaste.

Not even worth explaining to these morons. The riots were so much worse and not really even comparable. I’ve yet to see any footage of the Capitol building on fire Jan 6.  Portland rioters were far more egregious than anything at the Capitol.

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Just another example of Dems using a bald-faced lie of a term to refer to an event; it’s absolutely their m.o. The lamestream media then joins in lockstep , parroting the term in endless rotation. They use their propaganda machine to repeat lies so often they become “ facts”.  “ threat to our Democracy”, “ systemic racism” , white supremacy is a huge problem” “ the big lie”, and now “ insurrection “. It’s so pathetic, yet many sheeple now believe these things to be true. There was no insurrection on Jan 6th, and it never will be no matter how many times it is referred to as such. We are looking at trespass here and nothing more. This is political theater at its worst. A commission on the brutal and destructive riots of last summer would be far more warranted and should result charges of actual crimes. Blatant tampering with the election system to seize power is far more outrageous than the actions of a single bad cop against one person. The legal system functioned as it should and the cop paid the price. Rioters got off scott free and were even bailed out by the Democratic scum now in office. 

“ fight like hell” is an oft used phrase in sports and politics. Nothing remotely inciting an insurrection there. Then again, Dems don’t even know the definition of  a word such as “ infrastructure”.  They just pick a term that isn’t even close to applicable and repeat it thousands of times with a huge assist from activist media. 

You just used a lot of words and said nothing.

49 minutes ago, Doc said:

Stand down and stand by.

Who said that?

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Trump did.  What do you think "stand down" means?

Trump when asked about Proud Boys “ Stand down and stand by” 

Dems ( including Kamaltoe) to violent Antifa rioters “ keep it up. Never stop, we’ll bail you out”

liberals are an exceedingly stupid lot. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Et all.

"Sometimes you go for the easy conviction to get the person off the streets."  That statement seems like a real cop out here.  I gotta call that out.  All I hear for the past 5 months is  how overwhelming the evidence is and how Trump directed the demonstrators to invade and occupy the Capitol Building.  And you suggest the DOJ along with Federal and DC prosecutors are going to plea bargain down to the lowest charges just to get convictions?   

Frankly that conclusion sounds like avoiding an admission on your end that there is no tangible evidence of the insurrection charges or that Trump directed an attack on the Capitol.    Face the truth.  The actual facts around the events of that day have not be provided to the public.  If the administration had any real proof of anything it would be on the airwaves and social media propagandist would be touted it 24/7.  Its all political drama and theater.  Basically they know they have little to nothing to make an serious charges stick so they've drummed up this Commission idea as a way to keep the story on the front page for another year without having to actually prove anything.  Like I said political theater.  Let the courts handle it as quickly as possible and let's get the truth and facts out in the open so we can all understand what and how it happened that day.    

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

"Sometimes you go for the easy conviction to get the person off the streets."  That statement seems like a real cop out here.  I gotta call that out.  All I hear for the past 5 months is  how overwhelming the evidence is and how Trump directed the demonstrators to invade and occupy the Capitol Building.  And you suggest the DOJ along with Federal and DC prosecutors are going to plea bargain down to the lowest charges just to get convictions?   

Frankly that conclusion sounds like avoiding an admission on your end that there is no tangible evidence of the insurrection charges or that Trump directed an attack on the Capitol.    Face the truth.  The actual facts around the events of that day have not be provided to the public.  If the administration had any real proof of anything it would be on the airwaves and social media propagandist would be touted it 24/7.  Its all political drama and theater.  Basically they know they have little to nothing to make an serious charges stick so they've drummed up this Commission idea as a way to keep the story on the front page for another year without having to actually prove anything.  Like I said political theater.  Let the courts handle it as quickly as possible and let's get the truth and facts out in the open so we can all understand what and how it happened that day.    

More than 400 people charged in more than 40 states.

More people dead than in Benghazi.

You can say there is no serious charge but maybe say that to the over 400 people that are going to be waking up in a prison in the near future.

Yes, with over 400 people you need to toss in jail, you plead down for the low level drones. Get quotes like hey we did this on Trumps orders. You do a commission to go after the high level circus leaders.

Edited by Backintheday544

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Any announcements about “ criminal investigations “ into Donald Trump are just that: political theater. Their intent is to keep the msm stocked with “ negative “ headlines about the President. Simply fodder for the Dems propaganda machine. He would have been charged already if anything was found. Think of the sham “ impeachment”. The Dems remain terrified of Donald Trump. He keeps them awake at night. It used to be that the Dems spent ALL their time devising ways to take your money and give it to someone else they feel is more deserving. Now they spend half of their time worrying about Trump. 

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

More than 400 people charged in more than 40 states.

More people dead than in Benghazi.

You can say there is no serious charge but maybe say that to the over 400 people that are going to be waking up in a prison in the near future.

Yes, with over 400 people you need to toss in jail, you plead down for the low level drones. Get quotes like hey we did this on Trumps orders. You do a commission to go after the high level circus leaders.

Their was nothing “ high level” about Jan 6 at all. That much is obvious. The only person killed that day was a female protester who was shot. So much fabrication about this non event. The “ little people “ had the nerve to show they were pi$$ed at the Washington elites.  i.e They trespassed. They must be punished !!!!

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

Trump did.  What do you think "stand down" means?

And what does “stand by” mean?

Are you really trying to insinuate Trump didn’t incite people like you for the past year and have nothing to do with 1/6?

If so - good luck. 

11 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Any announcements about “ criminal investigations “ into Donald Trump are just that: political theater. Their intent is to keep the msm stocked with “ negative “ headlines about the President. Simply fodder for the Dems propaganda machine. He would have been charged already if anything was found. Think of the sham “ impeachment”. The Dems remain terrified of Donald Trump. He keeps them awake at night. It used to be that the Dems spent ALL their time devising ways to take your money and give it to someone else they feel is more deserving. Now they spend half of their time worrying about Trump. 

Their was nothing “ high level” about Jan 6 at all. That much is obvious. The only person killed that day was a female protester who was shot. So much fabrication about this non event. The “ little people “ had the nerve to show they were pi$$ed at the Washington elites.  i.e They trespassed. They must be punished !!!!

1) they’re not announcing a criminal investigation is a major thing. People go to jail. People do hard time as they should because they commit criminal acts.

2) sham impeachment - laughable. Name another impeachment that had as much cross party support as trumps first or second impeachment. 

3) 5 people were killed that day. More than Benghazi 

The little people are just dumb asses. We saw it here. They thought they were the silent majority. They weren’t silent and you’re not the majority. Then they were lied to that vote was stolen. It wasn’t. 
In 2016 did you see Dems storm the Capitol looking to go after the VP and other high ranking Republicans? No because they were not looking to over throw the government.

In the end these people tried

to overtake a building with several lines of US political succession while having things like nooses outside the building, zip ties on them, etc.

15 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Keep spinning - keep down playing - hilarious watching you try to convince anyone that 1/6 was nothing more than a field trip for the Trump cult. 

Get out here 

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And what does “stand by” mean?

Are you really trying to insinuate Trump didn’t incite people like you for the past year and have nothing to do with 1/6?

If so - good luck.

Ever heard of a "bystander"?

And fine, if Trump incited people, so did Dems last year.  Let's get them all, shall we?