The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Glad to see the lefties on here agree with me, they are comparing the Benghazi commission (which they declared was useless and a waste of money)

With the Jan. 6th commission.

They apparently realize that this must be a political exercise too............good work guys.

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Glad to see the lefties on here agree with me, they are comparing the Benghazi commission (which they declared was useless and a waste of money)

With the Jan. 6th commission.

They apparently realize that this must be a political exercise too............good work guys.

If this few hour raucous get together was a threat to the Republic China and Russia are likely rethinking their tactics and the associated costs. 🙄

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

Democrats debate whether to go it alone on Jan. 6 investigation (msn.com) https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-debate-whether-to-go-it-alone-on-jan-6-investigation/ar-AAKdhuB?li=BBnb7Kz

so in other words the investigation may succeed without the full senates approval. Interesting 

100% - there will no doubt be a special committee formed to review the events leading up to 1/6 and after or something might come from the DOJ... But count on it... the GQP is going to regret not participating in the BIPARTISAN committee... 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

100% - there will no doubt be a special committee formed to review the events leading up to 1/6 and after or something might come from the DOJ... But count on it... the GQP is going to regret not participating in the BIPARTISAN committee... 

After?  

Why will they regret it?  Wouldn’t the results be exactly the same whether they participated or not?

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

Democrats debate whether to go it alone on Jan. 6 investigation (msn.com) https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-debate-whether-to-go-it-alone-on-jan-6-investigation/ar-AAKdhuB?li=BBnb7Kz

so in other words the investigation may succeed continue without the full senates approval. Interesting 

FIFY.  They'll find nothing that the DOJ/FBI hasn't (already) found.  Meaning no ties to any Repub, much less Trump.

Interesting choice of words............

38 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

so in other words the investigation may succeed without the full senates approval. Interesting 

Since we already have the Department of Justice/FBI investigation   that has led to the arrest of hundreds people, even on the question of Congress, House and Senate committees both have ongoing investigations at the committee level,

so HOW would this partisan committee succeed ?

I believe that I already posted that. 

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

He wants this commission so it can dominate headlines for the next year and a half until 2022. It’s that simple, and the attempt to pretend that January 6th is the equivalent of 9/11 is a purposeful political play. We all know it, Tim knows it, and ever hack, left and right, that is insisting this commission is so super-important knows it.

So what should happen? Republicans should hold the line. There shouldn’t give one inch on this commission. It serves no practical purpose except to give Democrats a bludgeon by which to attack their political enemies, all of which had nothing to do with January 6th. 

Edited by B-Man

Keep releasing ALL the videos....................

It  was a protest/riot.

Lock up those who assaulted anyone.

BUT, quit trying to spin the government overthrow Bullsh*t

no one but the lemmings are buying it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

I wish the riots last summer only lasted a few hours and did minimal damage...

I wish cops stopped killing black people at a greater proportion than they kill other races. Really maybe just wish cops stopped killing people. But as the song Trump got a cease and desist letter for using at campaign events: we can’t always get what we want.

Republicans spent 2.5 investigating Benghazi only to hurt Hilary. We can spend a couple months investigating things like how did these people get such easy access, how did they get so upset, etc.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Like (+1) 1