The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Defending the wrong side of history. Can’t wait to revisit this thread years from now and memorialize you cowards who supported an anarchist.

So uber patriotic of you - embrace your legacy 

Embrace your history. 

72CA9940-0531-45F3-85CD-EDEDF78F8F8F.jpeg.f04f23205293337116bcb40d62ccd7e9.jpeg

With every stupid decision like this the former Republican, now Trumpian, party digs their grave a little deeper.  January 6th was an attempt to overturn results of a free and fair election.  Lessons need to be learned from it, and a bipartisan agreement was reached to do so.  But the Trumpian sycophants honestly believe that the same guy who lost the House, Senate, and White House to the Democrats is the guy who they should follow to regain power.

The Trumpian sycophants use the tired bromide of false equivalency to the protests over George Floyd to defend their position.  And you think independents, moderates, and actual Republicans are stupid enough to buy into this garbage?  They didn’t in 2020, and the stretch from the garbage is reeks even more now.  One can only hope this nonsense is shouted down clearly and decisively in 2022; then we can get back to having an honest to God Republican Party worthy of the name.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

With every stupid decision like this the former Republican, now Trumpian, party digs their grave a little deeper.  January 6th was an attempt to overturn results of a free and fair election.  Lessons need to be learned from it, and a bipartisan agreement was reached to do so.  But the Trumpian sycophants honestly believe that the same guy who lost the House, Senate, and White House to the Democrats is the guy who they should follow to regain power.

The Trumpian sycophants use the tired bromide of false equivalency to the protests over George Floyd to defend their position.  And you think independents, moderates, and actual Republicans are stupid enough to buy into this garbage?  They didn’t in 2020, and the stretch from the garbage is reeks even more now.  One can only hope this nonsense is shouted down clearly and decisively in 2022; then we can get back to having an honest to God Republican Party worthy of the name.

Yep...the GOP has won popular POTUS vote out of the last 8. They used to get mine for my first 8 elections ....I will never vote for this brand of national GOP. 

I know the rabid GOP'ers say "good...libtard...go away".....But they keep making they party smaller and smaller. They need people like me...and there are many like me....to vote GOP again.....

Instead of that...dropboxes...something something...Trump....voter id....LGBQ.....blah blah....guns pew pew....abortion....

Bummer.

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

35 Republicans voted with the Dems in the House to pass bi partisan commission. 

Qevin McQarthy is toast.

And so is Trump.

You want to bet?

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No need to. 

No need to...waste time with a commission?  I agree.  But it appears it's going to happen so let's open all the riots up for investigation.