The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Just answer the question..  What officer did the Capitol rioters beat to death?

Died... beaten... inured... committed suicide... lives all ended by a mob incited by Trump.

You keep defending the indefensible - that's fine.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yea let’s just sweep this under the rug like nothing happened.

What percentage of those accused of crimes take responsibility for their actions?   I'll give you a hint.  It's likely small.  

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait let me get this straight.  Politicians are playing politics??   It's funny how you appear to think the Democrats are angelic while thinking the Republicans are evil.  As Governor Lepetomane was so bold to state:

GENTLEMEN!  WE MUST PROTECT OUR PHONY BALONEY JOBS!!

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Any why is that?

They don't want to go to jail.  See how easy it is to answer questions.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Wait let me get this straight.  Politicians are playing politics??   It's funny how you appear to think the Democrats are angelic while thinking the Republicans are evil.  As Governor Lepetomane was so bold to state:

GENTLEMEN!  WE MUST PROTECT OUR PHONY BALONEY JOBS!!

COVER UP

40 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Just answer the question..  What officer did the Capitol rioters beat to death?

The police officer that died because of the riots. The Trump people beat him and he later died 

Just now, B-Man said:

This is not true.

Trump's riot killed the guy. But you will never get there. You don't even think George Floyd was murdered. Or that Biden won the presidency, or that Russia helped Trump, or racism exists or....on and on. You are right wing propaganda Zombie 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump's riot killed the guy. But you will never get there. You don't even think George Floyd was murdered. Or that Biden won the presidency, or that Russia helped Trump, or racism exists or....on and on. You are right wing propaganda Zombie 

Now it's Trump's Riot.  

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

He was cheering the rioters on while watching on TV.  

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

George Floyd was murdered.  

Biden won the Presidency.  

Racism obviously exists.  

See, people like myself can admit those things.  

The fact you cling to the Russia narrative and parrot false talking points about the Capitol riots seems pretty indicative of someone who is a left wing zombie.   

You do know that Rachel Maddow is propagandizing you for ratings, correct?

Edited by SCBills

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Racism obviously exists.  

The fact you cling to the Russia narrative and parrot false talking points about the Capitol riots seems pretty indicative of someone who is a left wing zombie.   

What Russian narrative? The one where Trump signed an agreement with Russia to build a tower there but didn't tell American voters about iat the same time Russia was trying to influence our election in 2016? 

Or the one where Trump hired Manafort a Kremlin flunkie to be his campaign manager...for free 

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Racism obviously exists.  

So ...if DT doesn't hold that 1/6 rally......the riot and siege on the capital still happens?