The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Just now, BillStime said:

You can downplay what happened all you want. It won’t change the fact that you and your party is associated with one of the greatest stains in American history.

Quite the Trump legacy.

And you and your party is associated with the KKK and slavery? A bigger stain in American history

You see how it works if you play the game like that? 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You can downplay what happened all you want. It won’t change the fact that you and your party is associated with one of the greatest stains in American history.

Quite the Trump legacy.

Yeah because the riots last year looked real great, to the world, for your party...

Oh and not my party. 

You’re right - the world watched… in horror.

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpeg

That still doesn't give the right to burn down a city. Destroy people's businesses and homes and livelihoods

I bet George Floyd would agree

If you think burning down a city is justice, then you're really corrupted

Violence begets more violence, always has and always will

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re right - the world watched… in horror.

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpeg

Yeah and again, he got arrested just days after the incident but the riots lasted for half a year afterwards.  And ultimately he got what he deserved.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How are the two events related?

You tell me.  After Chauvin was arrested, there was no justification for the rioting.  Peaceful protesting is/was fine.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

You tell me.  After Chauvin was arrested, there was no justification for the rioting.  Peaceful protesting is/was fine.

But you freaks keep trying to justify 1/6 w what happened last year.

Explain

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, OK.  That's real "justification."

:rolleyes:

You don't understand Doc.

Pointing out the Left's infatuation and false narrative of the Capitol RIOT is considered "trying to Justify" in BillZtime-Land

:D

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Pointing out the Left's infatuation and false narrative of the Capitol RIOT is considered "trying to Justify" in BillZtime-Land

Apparently.  Even if you've only ever called those who entered the Capitol "idiots" or something similar. :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What false narrative? Please articulate it in your own words.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I already said it many times.  But again, it wasn't "armed."  Therefore it couldn't possible be an "insurrection."  Unless we start calling any "violent uprising against an authority or government" an "insurrection."

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

I already said it many times.  But again, it wasn't "armed."  Therefore it couldn't possible be an "insurrection."  Unless we start calling any "violent uprising against an authority or government" an "insurrection."

So the definition of insurrection includes the word armed?

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Only need one word.

"Insurrection"

That is a false narrative.

As you and the rest of the self-congratulatory peanut gallery are aware.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Only need one word.

"Insurrection"

That is a false narrative.

As you and the rest of the self-congratulatory peanut gallery are aware.

What was the purpose of storming the United States Capitol? 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No.

But a riot that occurs trying to delay a vote...........................That aint an Insurrection/\.

(unless you are desperate as the Left)

Just now, B-Man said:

No.

But a riot that occurs trying to delay a vote...........................That aint an Insurrection/\.

(unless you are desperate as the Left)

Why did they want to delay the vote? What would that do?

What was the purpose of storming the United States Capitol? 

You are really bad at this.

You demand answers constantly and never even read most of the response.

LOL...............:lol:

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Armed-at-some-point (i.e. an initially unarmed group could overwhelm authority, take their arms and using them against them), yes.

Why did they want to delay the vote? What would that do?

Such desperation.

Asking the same questions over and over................it's page #78 little boy.

Try and ask yourself some of the questions that other posters have posed to you.........................and you ignored.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Such desperation.

Asking the same questions over and over................it's page #78 little boy.

Try and ask yourself some of the questions that other posters have posed to you.........................and you ignored.

No Bonnie - answer the question and stop dancing around it - why did they want to slow the vote? 

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Armed-at-some-point (i.e. an initially unarmed group could overwhelm authority, take their arms and using them against them), yes.

I just looked at the definition of insurrection at three different sources - no where in the definition is the word armed.

Besides what we have seen on Fox and other notable sources touting ARMED - can you please clarify your sources?

Edited by BillStime

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I just looked at the definition of insurrection at three different sources - no where in the definition is the word armed.

Besides what we have seen on Fox and other notable sources touting ARMED - can you please clarify your sources?

Ask Joey. 

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No Bonnie - answer the question and stop dancing around it - why did they want to slow the vote? 

No.

That has been discussed.

You have not answered a question yet.

and you childishly keep demanding it of others.

😂

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nope - you’re the one trying to sell this bs - own it

OK, we'll remove "armed."  Therefore all the riots last year (which were more armed than 1/6) were "insurrections."  You win!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.

That has been discussed.

You have not answered a question yet.

and you childishly keep demanding it of others.

😂

Copy and paste something from this thread that highlights what was to come next after delaying the vote. We will wait.

And Bonnie - you look absolutely pathetic dodging all these questions. It is hilarious actually…

And which question have I hid from?

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

OK, we'll remove "armed."  Therefore all the riots last year (which were more armed than 1/6) were "insurrections."  You win!

You couldn’t help yourself Doc. In less than two hours - you are once again trying to justify the 1/6 insurrection with last years riots.

Hysterical 

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

Sorry, I don't feel cornered whatsoever... but you said "I'm a registered Democrat but they lost me over a decade ago when everything started morphing into the current extremest ideology" - I just assumed you joined the cult given your history of comments here on this thread, defending Trump, attacking CRT, downplaying 1/6 and promoting the Big Lie, etc etc etc.

Well I don't think being objective about Trump, acknowledging the good and the bad, and calling it like it is should be viewed as me being some proponent of the guy.  He's a detestable person but he's one of the few high-profile leaders that stands up against the establishment embedded inside Washington.  Who do you propose I support?  The current grifters and hustlers in the White House?  Am aged President that obviously is not physically or mentally capable of executing the duties of the office?  The Russian connection is a joke.  Nobody, absolutely nobody, has ever, ever produced on single shred of evidence to prove any connection or association,  Yet the fools continue to sell this nonsense.  Are they just stupid?  Or liars?  They see some imaginary association with circumstances or events and use conjecture to draw some baseless conclusion of coordination or conspiracy.  So who's peddling conspiracy theories here?  Meanwhile, they ignore the China threat while they steal everything that isn't bolted down, bring it home, copy or improve it, with the intent of using it against us.  Along with tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Twitter doing the bidding of Xi.  Maybe that's a story CNN and MSNBC should cover 24/7?  Either these people are helping or ignoring it but either way they need to step aside and let somebody that knows what's going on take charge.    

As for attacking CRT you may view my comments as attack and I see them as an honest critique of something based on illogical conclusions and misrepresentations of historical events.  Its the subjective opinion of the authors.  Nothing more, nothing less.  But its being peddled as some kind of sound and thoroughly researched theory.  I'm willing to listen if you could tell me what about it you find genuinely useful and objective? 

I don't see what I say as "downplaying" 1/6.  I see what others are saying as over-playing it.  What are the facts so far?  Nobody has been charged with insurrection but that's what it continues to be called in the media.  Suspects are being detained without bail in confinement for minor charges while suspects arrested for serious crimes of violence are released without bail in major cities across the US.  These people are more like "political prisoners" than criminals.  Its been 6 months and the government has yet to bring anything to trial.  And the committee to investigate?  Its a political farce.  

As far as election irregularities the jury is still out as audits and investigation continues in several states.  And people that insist nothing is there to be found insist on trying to stop others from looking.  But so far motions to stop a lot of these activities have failed.  That doesn't raise any suspicions for you?  

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

You couldn’t help yourself Doc. In less than two hours - you are once again trying to justify the 1/6 insurrection with last years riots.

Hysterical 

LOL!  Looks like you'll need to look up another word.  The word you're searching for is "equate."  Because the riots last year fit the definition of "insurrection" if that's what you want to call 1/6.

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well I don't think being objective about Trump, acknowledging the good and the bad, and calling it like it is should be viewed as me being some proponent of the guy.  He's a detestable person but he's one of the few high-profile leaders that stands up against the establishment embedded inside Washington.  Who do you propose I support?  The current grifters and hustlers in the White House?  Am aged President that obviously is not physically or mentally capable of executing the duties of the office?  The Russian connection is a joke.  Nobody, absolutely nobody, has ever, ever produced on single shred of evidence to prove any connection or association,  Yet the fools continue to sell this nonsense.  Are they just stupid?  Or liars?  They see some imaginary association with circumstances or events and use conjecture to draw some baseless conclusion of coordination or conspiracy.  So who's peddling conspiracy theories here?  Meanwhile, they ignore the China threat while they steal everything that isn't bolted down, bring it home, copy or improve it, with the intent of using it against us.  Along with tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Twitter doing the bidding of Xi.  Maybe that's a story CNN and MSNBC should cover 24/7?  Either these people are helping or ignoring it but either way they need to step aside and let somebody that knows what's going on take charge.    

As for attacking CRT you may view my comments as attack and I see them as an honest critique of something based on illogical conclusions and misrepresentations of historical events.  Its the subjective opinion of the authors.  Nothing more, nothing less.  But its being peddled as some kind of sound and thoroughly researched theory.  I'm willing to listen if you could tell me what about it you find genuinely useful and objective? 

I don't see what I say as "downplaying" 1/6.  I see what others are saying as over-playing it.  What are the facts so far?  Nobody has been charged with insurrection but that's what it continues to be called in the media.  Suspects are being detained without bail in confinement for minor charges while suspects arrested for serious crimes of violence are released without bail in major cities across the US.  These people are more like "political prisoners" than criminals.  Its been 6 months and the government has yet to bring anything to trial.  And the committee to investigate?  Its a political farce.  

As far as election irregularities the jury is still out as audits and investigation continues in several states.  And people that insist nothing is there to be found insist on trying to stop others from looking.  But so far motions to stop a lot of these activities have failed.  That doesn't raise any suspicions for you?  

I could barely read this without laughing my assss off at you…. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Looks like you'll need to look up another word.  The word you're searching for is "equate."  Because the riots last year fit the definition of "insurrection" if that's what you want to call 1/6.

You still can’t help yourself…

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hysterical 

He is??  You’re not very perceptive are you.  

2 hours ago, Ted Striker said:

A hospital! What is it?

Hows the drinking problem Ted?