The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So if they were going to overthrow the republic why did they leave when the bus drivers came around and said "time to go"?  No your whole "1/9 overthrow of the government" now holds exactly zero water.  

How are we rewriting history?  You're the one writing history to justify your narrative...which you, without even realizing it, killed.  Bravo Billy Boy!  Bravo!! 

So January 6 didn’t happen? The Trump coup attempted never occurred?

Why did some people not participate? I dunno man - ask them.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Chartered bus schedules?

Thank you for making my day.   Your unwillingness and perhaps inability to address and answer a very simple question I have asked has enabled me to neutralize and invalidate your entire argument on this topic.    

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Thank you for making my day.   Your unwillingness and perhaps inability to address and answer a very simple question I have asked has enabled me to neutralize and invalidate your entire argument on this topic.    

500,000 people attended the rally?

You have no argument.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

500,000 people attended the rally?

You have no argument.

Sorry but you have no answer. What stopped it?   All I'm looking for is a reasonable and rational counter argument.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Trump *is* the leader of your party - so clearly the Trump obsession is beyond me… besides, you are here to champion everything that he espouses. 

Trump has nothing to do with Dems being the party of victimhood.  Again you guys have TDS and have it bad.

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sorry but you have no answer. What stopped it?  You're busted dude.  

On Wednesday, January 6, 2021, the United States Capitol in Washington, D.C., was stormed during a riot and violent attack against the U.S. Congress.

A mob of supporters of President Donald Trump attempted to overturn his defeat in the 2020 presidential election by disrupting the joint session of Congress assembled to count electoral votes to formalize President-elect Joe Biden's victory.

The Capitol Complex was locked down and lawmakers and staff were evacuated while rioters occupied and vandalized the building for several hours. Five people died either shortly before, during, or after the event: one was shot by Capitol Police, one died of a drug overdose, and three succumbed to natural causes. More than 140 people were injured.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_United_States_Capitol_attack

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So January 6 didn’t happen? The Trump coup attempted never occurred?

Yes January 6 happened. A bunch of people went to the Capital. Some got out of hand.  You calling it an attempted coup is a major fantastical recounting of the day.  

Bravo Billy Boy Bravo!

They had buses to catch. LOL!  

Just now, BillStime said:

TRUMP TOLD THEM TO GO HOME - lmao - DON'T YOU REMEMBER?

BUSTED?

giphy.gif

So Trump was behind the whole thing and he called it off?  Then why do it in the first place?  You're making this way more complicated than it needs to be.  It all sounds like a lot of people went through a lot of effort for nothing.

Maybe the answer is there was no plan for any insurrection and the events were either spontaneous or driven by agitators not associated with the main protest.  Ask the FBI, they know who these agitators were.  And the story the administration is pushing is a bunch of political witchcraft designed to score points with their base and use it as a pretext to punish their political opponents.  There...  I answered it for you.  Are we finished here yet?

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sorry but you have no answer. What stopped it?   All I'm looking for is a reasonable and rational counter argument.  

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So Trump was behind the whole thing and he called it off?  Then why do it in the first place?  You're making this way more complicated than it needs to be.  It all sounds like a lot of people went through a lot of effort for nothing.

Maybe the answer is there was no plan for any insurrection and the events were either spontaneous or driven by agitators not associated with the main protest.  Ask the FBI, they know who these agitators were.  And the story the administration is pushing is a bunch of political witchcraft designed to score points with their base and use it as a pretext to punish their political opponents.  There...  I answered it for you.  Are we finished here yet?

LMAO - you are gullible AF. Wish it away bro... keep talking - keep convincing yourself that this was a non violent tourist outing.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - you are gullible AF. Wish it away bro... keep talking - keep convincing yourself that this was a non violent tourist outing.

Do you have some kind of filter on your brain that takes things people are saying and interpreting it to fit your narrative?  

I suggest you quit while your behind. 

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

They had buses to catch. LOL!  

Well, I knew I read it somewhere lol

Local Trump supporters blame outsiders for Capitol chaos “Literally there was people everywhere"

A woman, who only identified herself as Kim, stepped off the bus in the early morning hours Thursday saying she had no idea what had happened until she got back on the bus to return home.

21 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Congress and Pence were evacuated .  They got tired of vandalizing the building and left. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Do you have some kind of filter on your brain that takes things people are saying and interpreting it to fit your narrative?  

I suggest you quit while your behind. 

Did Trump NOT tell them to go home?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You are just not capable of providing a straight-forward honest answer to a simple question.  Because the answer conflicts with the ideology that apparently defines entire existence.  What does that make you?  So last chance.  What stopped the "insurrection" given no capable force was on site that day?  

Was it magic?  Devine intervention?  Nancy Pelosi's breath?  What was it?  

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well, I knew I read it somewhere lol

Local Trump supporters blame outsiders for Capitol chaos “Literally there was people everywhere"

A woman, who only identified herself as Kim, stepped off the bus in the early morning hours Thursday saying she had no idea what had happened until she got back on the bus to return home.

I’m sorry. I assume you posted this as a response to my post but I don’t understand the relevance. What does this have to do with my point about everyone leaving to catch the westbound 271 milk run?  

6 minutes ago, ALF said:

Congress and Pence were evacuated .  They got tired of vandalizing the building and left. 

Wait….we’re they vandals or insurrectionists??  Insurrectionists typically don’t get bored and leave. 

Edited by Chef Jim

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

Now you're just yanking my chain here, right?  They got tired?  I've heard from the left that these people are extremists and cult members. Extremists are driven and like them or not they're not quitters.  If they got tired and left why didn't they do something like start the entire Capitol building on fire or something before the left?  That's something insurrectionists like to do.  Start fires.  We saw a lot of that last year in a lot of places.  

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah, it was a bunch of unarmed idiots that decided to break-into the Capitol, hundreds of others joined/were let in and then they eventually got bored and went home.  I doubt many of them heard Trump telling them to go home and I doubt many of them knew Babbitt got shot, much less died.

Just now, Doc said:

Yeah, it was a bunch of unarmed idiots that decided to break-into the Capitol, hundreds of others joined/were let in and then they eventually got bored and went home.  I doubt many of them heard Trump telling them to go home and I doubt many of them knew Babbitt got shot, much less died.

These idiots may not have heard Trump tell them to go home but they most certainly heard him tell them to fight like hell.

Poor Ashli - ETTD

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

These idiots may not have heard Trump tell them to go home but they most certainly heard him tell them to fight like hell.

Poor Ashli - ETTD

Sure.  Just like the insurrectionists last year heard people like Maxine Waters tell them to fight like hell.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why they fight:

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpeg

Why you fight:

image.thumb.jpeg.9575289c7cd17d50dfe9f1104f8f25cc.jpeg

Yeah and Chauvin was arrested days after.  The rioting still continued for months.  And Chauvin wasn't charged with a hate crime...because it wasn't.  :rolleyes:

The coup hasn't come just like hate hasn't exploded or Trump hasn't gone to jail or Matt Gaetz wasn't arrested, or Russiagate or peegate

All gaslighting. lefties gobbled it like cotton candy.

Fence coming down like the narrative is.

Fence not even down yet and....

Edited by Unforgiven

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah and Chauvin was arrested days after.  The rioting still continued for months.  And Chauvin wasn't charged with a hate crime...because it wasn't.  :rolleyes:

Whatever helps you sleep at night bro - #winning

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Now you're just yanking my chain here, right?  They got tired?  I've heard from the left that these people are extremists and cult members. Extremists are driven and like them or not they're not quitters.  If they got tired and left why didn't they do something like start the entire Capitol building on fire or something before the left?  That's something insurrectionists like to do.  Start fires.  We saw a lot of that last year in a lot of places.  

Is it possible they got in there and discovered there weren’t boxes of big screen TVs and not as much beer as they’d been told? How are you going to have a successful mostly peaceful protest of there’s aren’t any cigarettes and alcohol to run off with! No Justice No Peace! 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is it possible they got in there and discovered there weren’t boxes of big screen TVs and not as much beer as they’d been told? How are you going to have a successful mostly peaceful protest of there’s aren’t any cigarettes and alcohol to run off with! No Justice No Peace! 

Hey, that's much more insightful than the other explanations suggested on my question about what stopped the "insurrection".

They got tired.

Trump told them to stop.

Their bus was leaving in 30 minutes.

Maybe magic happy times fairy dust was sprinkled down on the Capitol that day to stop the insurrectionists too?  The lengths big oppressive government advocates will go to deny the reality that our government has gone off the rails appears endless.  And sadly whether you advocate for them or not they are out to screw us all just the same.  

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Hey, that's much more insightful than the other explanations suggested on my question about what stopped the "insurrection".

They got tired.

Trump told them to stop.

Maybe magic happy times fairy dust was sprinkled down on the Capitol that day to stop the insurrectionists too?  The lengths big oppressive government advocates will go to deny the reality that our government has gone off the rails appears endless.  And sadly whether you advocate for them or not they are out to screw us all just the same.  

The most watched interview in America would be the guy in the bear suit, but sadly he’s in solitary confinement. I’m dying to hear from that dude! 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why they fight:

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpeg

Why you fight:

image.thumb.jpeg.9575289c7cd17d50dfe9f1104f8f25cc.jpeg

Why doesn't BLM riot for all the black on black violence? 

That's right all black lives don't matter to them.. just the ones killed by white people 

BLM don't give a crap about black people, because if they did they'd be trying to make their neighborhoods better

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Why doesn't BLM riot for all the black on black violence? 

That's right all black lives don't matter to them.. just the ones few killed by white people cops

BLM don't give a crap about black people, because if they did they'd be trying to make their neighborhoods better

FIFY

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Poor Ashli - ETTD

Fight like hell until their bus transfers expired. You’ve said some real dumb ***** here but this one takes the cake. 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They got tired.

Trump told them to stop.

last night a lawyer that represents alot of the people arrested for 1/6  was on tim pools podcast. he says he is digging in to get the answers and they will come out at the trials. there may be more info given. journalist that actually do their jobs have confirmed there were agents embedded within the protestors and all extra security was denied by the mayor.

if anyone says the whole situation is not highly suspect is fooling themselves for a department that has complete freedom to monitor phones and e mails of its citizens to be "caught by suprise" when plots were OPENLY shared on social media.

either a plot of insurrection was "missed" and the institutions cited to "protect  us" are at the very least inept at their primary job or this was allowed to happen for other reasons..one of these IS TRUE.

so the depatment of homeland security gets advocates to gain more powers a higher budget and more jurisdiction. the democrats WILL be using this repeatedly as a topic well into the 2022 elections and new boogeymen to pit each other against..make sure you keep your eyes on your neighbors..it could be them!

so the next question besides "why they stopped?"

who benefited? it certainly wasn't republicans. 🤔

anyways im probably being flagged and watched for this post so ill stop here before my door gets kicked in and my family taken off in a van.

heres the podcast that may have more info if you got time to hear the whole thing i didnt listen to it yet.

some unbiased journalists are beginning to ask question...more to come

id subscribe to both. 

Edited by Buffarukus

6 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You are just not capable of providing a straight-forward honest answer to a simple question.  Because the answer conflicts with the ideology that apparently defines entire existence.  What does that make you?  So last chance.  What stopped the "insurrection" given no capable force was on site that day?  

Was it magic?  Devine intervention?  Nancy Pelosi's breath?  What was it?  

So you're saying we need a 1/6 commission and hundreds of trials of the perpetrators to get to the bottom of this , I agree.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, ALF said:

So you're saying we need a 1/6 commission and hundreds of trials of the perpetrators to get to the bottom of this , I agree.

already happened so its not what we need, its what we got. 

now about those riots all last year. yes no maybe getting a teensy more in depth on those?

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

last night a lawyer that represents alot of the people arrested for 1/6  was on tim pools podcast. he says he is digging in to get the answers and they will come out at the trials. there may be more info given. journalist that actually do their jobs have confirmed there were agents embedded within the protestors and all extra security was denied by the mayor.

if anyone says the whole situation is not highly suspect is fooling themselves for a department that has complete freedom to monitor phones and e mails of its citizens to be "caught by suprise" when plots were OPENLY shared on social media.

either a plot of insurrection was "missed" and the institutions cited to "protect  us" are at the very least inept at their primary job or this was allowed to happen for other reasons..one of these IS TRUE.

so the depatment of homeland security gets advocates to gain more powers a higher budget and more jurisdiction. the democrats WILL be using this repeatedly as a topic well into the 2022 elections and new boogeymen to pit each other against..make sure you keep your eyes on your neighbors..it could be them!

so the next question besides "why they stopped?"

who benefited? it certainly wasn't republicans. 🤔

anyways im probably being flagged and watched for this post so ill stop here before my door gets kicked in and my family taken off in a van.

heres the podcast that may have more info if you got time to hear the whole thing i didnt listen to it yet.

some unbiased journalists are beginning to ask question...more to come

id subscribe to both. 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

already happened so its not what we need, its what we got. 

now about those riots all last year. yes no maybe getting a teensy more in depth on those?

Seattle and Portland are a train wreck along with other cities .  They need strict law and order for sure. 

Long prison sentences and high bail. 

Edited by ALF