The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

your running out of corny memes as responses. run back to twitter and grab a fresh set as i see you posting alot of reruns.

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Seattle and Portland are a train wreck along with other cities .  They need strict law and order for sure. 

Long prison sentences and high bail. 

not trying to deflect i do want answer on 1/6 but it goes far deeper then orange man bad. so im for it.

i also want a full investigation into fauci involvement in gain of function.  who was dropping bricks off at protest. where blm money was coming from and has gone. governors that FORCED covid + into nursing homes. ect ect ect. these are just as important. but if the media ignores it, it must not be.

the list is long yet the only out cry is for 1/6 investigations which actually got a reaction. it gets media attention. noone seems to care about the crimes from the other side since the media brushed it off.

not seeing alot of calls for justice for this info. almost like certain people only care about things they are TOLD to 🤔

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

That’s what happens when you ask stupid questions.

They are only stupid to you because they are meant to expose you as the fraud you are. Hence the reason you avoid them like the plague.  It’s quite fun actually. 

• Eyeroll 1

On 7/8/2021 at 11:27 AM, B-Man said:

ABOUT TIME: RealClearInvestigations: Naming the Capitol Police Officer Who Killed Unarmed Jan. 6 Rioter Ashli Babbitt.

For the past six months, as Congress has proposed legislation to reform police departments across the country, the Capitol Police has stiff-armed government watchdogs, journalists and even lawyers for Babbitt, who have sought the identity of the officer and additional details about the shooting. The USCP still refuses to release his name, in stark contrast to recent high-profile police shootings around the nation.

In February, USCP issued a press release promising to “share additional information once the investigation is complete.” But Justice Department investigators closed their probe in April, clearing the officer of criminal wrongdoing in Babbitt’s death, which the medical examiner ruled a homicide. And last month, the D.C. Police — which shares jurisdiction with the Capitol Police and has led the investigation into Babbitt’s shooting — concluded its own internal review of the shooting without making any findings, according to spokeswoman Kristen Metzger.Still, USCP continues “stonewalling the public,” according to the head of the police union. . . .

Now a new name has surfaced in the Babbitt imbroglio — Lt. Michael L. Byrd — and while USCP Communications Director Eva Malecki won’t confirm he is the shooter, in this case she isn’t denying it.

In a little-noticed exchange, Byrd was cited by the acting House sergeant at arms during a brief discussion of the officer who shot Babbitt at a Feb. 25 House hearing. Both C-SPAN and CNN removed his name from transcripts, but CQ Transcripts — which, according to its website, provides “the complete word from Capitol Hill; exactly as it was spoken” — recorded the Capitol official, Timothy Blodgett, referring to the cop as “Officer Byrd.” His name is clearly audible in the videotape of the hearing (at around 39:20).

Byrd appears to match the description of the shooter, who video footage shows is an African American dressed that day in a business suit. Jewelry, including a beaded bracelet and lapel pin, also match up with photos of Byrd.

In addition, Byrd’s resume lines up with what is known about the experience and position of the officer involved in the shooting — a veteran USCP officer who holds the rank of lieutenant and is the commander of the House Chamber Section of the Capitol Police.

Following the shooting, Byrd’s Internet footprint was scrubbed, including his social media and personal photos.

Plus:

In February 2019, Lt. Byrd was investigated for leaving his department-issued Glock-22 firearm unattended in a restroom on the House side of the Capitol, even though the potent weapon, which fires .40-caliber rounds, has no manual safety to prevent unintended firing. Fortunately, the abandoned gun was discovered by another officer during a routine security sweep. A Glock-22 was used in the Babbitt shooting.

Byrd addressed the blunder at a roll call the following morning, reportedly telling fellow officers that he would “be treated differently” because of his rank as a lieutenant.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/07/07/naming_the_capitol_cop_who_killed_jan_6_rioter_ashli_babbitt_779601.html

Stay tuned. The January 6 “Lego Insurrection” story seems to be unraveling.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Screen-Shot-2021-07-08-at-2.20.00-PM.png                                                     Screen-Shot-2021-07-07-at-9.08.21-PM.png                     

g4o34iax51a71.jpg?w=584&ssl=1                                           Screen-Shot-2021-07-07-at-2.14.11-PM.png

• Haha (+1) 2

The smoking LEGO?

Is that a thing?

Because gosh, it’s starting to sound like that BOMBSHELL about the evil guy with the evil Lego set of the U.S. Capitol is starting to fall apart.

Already.

Yup, everything IS stupid.

Phew............that's how close we came to the overthrow of the government !

:rolleyes:

Was watching tennis and soccer earlier and ESPN was running a banner stating something about people being arrested on weapons charges in Denver….and then immediately had to add it had nothing at all to do with the stupid baseball all star game! Trying to foster an agenda much? Sports Network, my arse!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

WTF is wrong with you?? 

45 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Was watching tennis and soccer earlier and ESPN was running a banner stating something about people being arrested on weapons charges in Denver….and then immediately had to add it had nothing at all to do with the stupid baseball all star game! Trying to foster an agenda much? Sports Network, my arse!

One of the reasons why I don’t watch sports anymore. 

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

The smoking LEGO?

Is that a thing?

Because gosh, it’s starting to sound like that BOMBSHELL about the evil guy with the evil Lego set of the U.S. Capitol is starting to fall apart.

Already.

Yup, everything IS stupid.

Phew............that's how close we came to the overthrow of the government !

:rolleyes:

Yeah.  Again, thank goodness he didn't have a Puzz 3D.  Those don't have nearly as many pieces...

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I was listening to ESPN radio Thursday morning.  One of the hosts (who is a black female) and a male host were talking about Sha'Carri Richardson.  The female host said that if she were a different person (read: color), it would have gone differently.  I switched the station immediately and will never go back.

25 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

WTF is wrong with you?? 

WTF is wrong w you? 

You’re telling me the GQP is not idolizing a terrorist? Normalizing what happened on 1/6? 

Your keepers are 100% exploiting Ashli’s death so the pathetic GQP base believes they are being prosecuted with the hopes you will justify anything that rejects Democratic rule and future elections.

Their plan is working Jim - just look at you and your fellow cult members - look at who and what you are defending.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

WTF is wrong w you? 

You’re telling me the GQP is not idolizing a terrorist? Normalizing what happened on 1/6? 

Your keepers are 100% exploiting Ashli’s death so the pathetic GQP base believes they are being prosecuted with the hopes you will justify anything that rejects Democratic rule and future elections.

Their plan is working Jim - just look at you and your fellow cult members - look at who and what you are defending.

(4)

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

WTF is wrong w you? 

A terrorist?  LOL!

I gotta get me one of them lefty dictionaries. 

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

WTF is wrong w you? 

I’m defending no one. You however are equating someone tragically killed to a Nazi.  Grow the ***** up. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

A terrorist?  LOL!

I gotta get me one of them lefty dictionaries. 

Yes. She’s a terrorist. 🙄

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m defending no one. You however are equating someone tragically killed to a Nazi.  Grow the ***** up. 

Yes. She’s a terrorist. 🙄

They have trained you well Seditionist Jim!

22 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

(4)

Oh the new guy? @Alaska Darin is that you?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

They have trained you well Seditionist Jim!

No that would be you.  Who between us has a majority of their posts just regurgitation of what other have written, posted, Tweeted?  I rarely share others’ content. You however rarely post something original.  

You rarely even attempt to defend your positions.  You know why?  You don’t think. You post what others say. 

Copy/paste/Tooly Boy. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

No that would be you.  Who between us has a majority of their posts just regurgitation of what other have written, posted, Tweeted?  I rarely share others’ content. You however rarely post something original.  

You rarely even attempt to defend your positions.  You know why?  You don’t think. You post what others say. 

Copy/paste/Tooly Boy. 

HA - I post a lot and challenge the F out of you - that’s why you keep coming back for more.

You’re so trained - you can’t see it - but it is just the way your keepers want it.

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

WTF is wrong w you? 

You keep dividing America, your masters will be proud.

22 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

You keep dividing America, your masters will be proud.

Cute westside2 - typical GQP - must sweep everything and anything uncomfortable under the rug because they are ashamed of who they are. So on brand…

I’m not the one normalizing the past four years, downplaying the significance of Trumps insurrection, and idolizing a terrorist.

Try harder

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Cute westside2 - typical GQP - must sweep everything and anything uncomfortable under the rug because they are ashamed of who they are. So on brand…

I’m not the one normalizing the past four years, downplaying the significance of Trumps insurrection, and idolizing a terrorist.

Try harder

Why are you still posting this insurrection nonsense?  I totally destroyed that false narrative with my post on page 83 for which you or anyone else supporting that false narrative had no legitimate or rational response to a couple days ago.  Its time to quit this fantasy world of conspiracies about overthrowing the government on 1/6.  Absolutely nobody, anywhere in social media or the MSM has an answer to how 1/2 million protesters bent on overthrow were stopped by a handful of glorified mall security guards. Because to admit it was stopped by itself is to admit it never started.  End of story here.    

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Why are you still posting this insurrection nonsense?  I totally destroyed that false narrative with my post on page 83 for which you or anyone else supporting that false narrative had no legitimate or rational response to a couple days ago.  Its time to quit this fantasy world of conspiracies about overthrowing the government on 1/6.  Absolutely nobody, anywhere in social media or the MSM has an answer to how 1/2 million protesters bent on overthrow were stopped by a handful of glorified mall security guards. Because to admit it was stopped by itself is to admit it never started.  End of story here.    

LMAO - delusional.

I hope you win!

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

HA - I post a lot and challenge the F out of you - that’s why you keep coming back for more.

You’re so trained - you can’t see it - but it is just the way your keepers want it.

You challenge no one. You challenge the ***** out of me?!  Now that’s some truly delusional ***** right there. 

Who are my keepers Billy Boy?  

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Because the more they repeat the lie... 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Try harder

You’re nothing more a two bit anarchist. You have no life, no future, no education. So you hate anyone who’s worked hard to have a nice life. I’m sorry your so bitter, it must really suck to be you. 
But hey!!! On the internet you’re a woke dude! 👍🏻

40 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

You’re nothing more a two bit anarchist. You have no life, no future, no education. So you hate anyone who’s worked hard to have a nice life. I’m sorry your so bitter, it must really suck to be you. 
But hey!!! On the internet you’re a woke dude! 👍🏻

Awe... someone is having a meltdown.  Not my fault you're on the wrong side of every issue. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Because the more they repeat the lie... 

STOP THE STEAL

LOCK HER UP

• Haha (+1) 1

Michael Tracey

@mtracey

If you’re wondering why Jan 6 continues to be portrayed in the most comically grandiose terms -- worse than a nuclear holocaust -- consider that this rhetoric undergirds what law enforcement officials have bragged is the most far-reaching federal prosecution initiative *ever*

Yet another Jan 6 defendant was arrested today for what we're still being told is the "existentially threatening" crime of being present in the Capitol Building for a total of 13 minutes

• Angry 1

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Michael Tracey

@mtracey

If you’re wondering why Jan 6 continues to be portrayed in the most comically grandiose terms -- worse than a nuclear holocaust -- consider that this rhetoric undergirds what law enforcement officials have bragged is the most far-reaching federal prosecution initiative *ever*

Yet another Jan 6 defendant was arrested today for what we're still being told is the "existentially threatening" crime of being present in the Capitol Building for a total of 13 minutes

Is kamala “ heels up” harris going to bail him out?

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Michael Tracey

@mtracey

What's I find laughable is the huge contradiction of reality the media, movies, and TV shows create about the FBI as some highly competent and just organization vs. the true nature of the agency as a corrupt political tool that has no legitimacy to call itself "law enforcement".  I sympathize with what I expect are a large number of good and honest rank-and-file agents that need to hold their noses to avoid the stench of corruption emanating from their bosses at the top as they report to work each day.     

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When was the last time you saw American citizens violently storm the US Capitol to overthrow an American election?

If he’s guilty, send him to prison. Would you say the same about last years riots or will you continue to be a hypocrite?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

If he’s guilty, send him to prison. Would you say the same about last years riots or will you continue to be a hypocrite?

Sure would... you can check my history here - I've made it crystal clear NO ONE is above the law.

Now, you would NEVER say that about this POS:

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When was the last time you saw American citizens violently storm the US Capitol to overthrow an American election?

The real question is why is the Justice Department polluting a potential jury pool by selectively leaking evidence ahead of what I assume will be a trial?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sure would... you can check my history here - I've made it crystal clear NO ONE is above the law.

giphy.gif

Triggered there sweetie!

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif

Has it come to the point that everything that comes out of your pea sized brain is a lie? 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Has it come to the point that everything that comes out of your pea sized brain is a lie? 

Have you thought about blocking me or better yet, go back to your safe place? Ann will comfort you.

PROBABLY, YES:     Does the Left Want Anther Capitol Riot? Because This Is How You Get Another Capitol Riot.

I have firmly and consistently condemned the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot from day one and I find the event extremely disturbing. However, I cannot help but notice that the Left’s response to the Capitol riot, the outrage over Marxist critical race theory in schools, the concerns about election integrity, and many other issues is only likely to exacerbate the tensions that inspired some Trump supporters to act like antifa and launch a violent attack against the very constitutional system they claim to defend.

{snip}

After the Capitol riot, the signs may have only gotten worse. Now, the legacy media is denying that Marxist critical race theory (CRT) is a threat to the education of children. The Biden administration is pushing CRT in education, in the military, and throughout society. The Biden efforts against “extremism” in the military and against “domestic terrorism” in America seem targeted at conservatives — and Facebook has started its own campaign against “extremism,” eerily echoing the administration.

Meanwhile, companies and institutions are going “Woke” with alacrity. It’s not just Hollywood pushing every leftist agenda in films and television, anymore. Not only does the legacy media continue to deny any concerns about the 2020 election, but it is echoing Democrats’ absurd rhetoric condemning election integrity laws as “Jim Crow on Steroids,” and corporations are following suit. Major League Baseball pulled the All-Star Game out of Georgia because of a mild election integrity law that imposed far fewer voter restrictions than Biden’s home state of Delaware.

Corporate PACs are blacklisting Republicans who voted to contest the 2020 election, despite the fact that these same Republicans condemned the Capitol riot and despite the fact that Democrats contested the election 4 years before and suggested that there should be “uprisings all over the country” in 2020.

I have vociferously opposed political violence, and the Democrats’ horrific double standard on the Capitol riot is beyond the pale. Democrats act as though the Capitol riot represented a 9/11-level threat. Biden called it “the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.” Yet Democrats treated the thugs who burned down buildings (occasionally with people inside) during the George Floyd riots with kid gloves, condemning police for supposedly overreacting to “peaceful protests.”

These horrendous lies and double standards are the last things that Republicans who have lost their faith in the fairness of elections, in the justice of the government, and in the modicum of truth they still expected from the media need to see. Oftentimes, it feels as though every institution in America is ganging up to crush conservatives under its boot.

If this relentless assault on conservative values does not stop, it will awaken a sleeping giant. I fervently pray that the backlash will take place at school board meetings, city council meetings, and the ballot box, rather than in acts of political violence like the Capitol riot. My fellow conservatives cannot afford to prove the Left’s heinous lies about our “extremism” correct. No, we have to win by following the rules of the game — but I sincerely fear that the Left is doing everything it can to pound us down until we do something we cannot take back.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/tyler-o-neil/2021/07/09/does-the-left-want-anther-capitol-riot-because-this-is-how-you-get-another-capitol-riot-n1460702