The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

15 hours ago, B-Man said:

No.

That has been discussed.

You have not answered a question yet.

and you childishly keep demanding it of others.

😂

Still waiting to hear Bonnies take on what was supposed to come next after the delay?

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Still waiting to hear Bonnies take on what was supposed to come next after the delay?

Still waiting on BillZtime to read any article that anyone posts

( much less, understand one)

I guess I will give you a hint since you are clueless. 

The fact that it was a protest turned riot, and certainly not an insurrection 

tells you what was , or wasn’t, expected on January 7th. 

Now in Blue-Anon Land I don’t know what you lemmings think was going on 

😀

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Still waiting on BillZtime to read any article that anyone posts

( much less, understand one)

I guess I will give you a hint since you are clueless. 

The fact that it was a protest turned riot, and certainly not an insurrection 

tells you what was , or wasn’t, expected on January 7th. 

Now in Blue-Anon Land I don’t know what you lemmings think was going on 

😀

You’re still not answering the question - the purpose of storming the Capitol was to slow the vote?

You're not very coherent when you’re not plagiarizing or being hand fed info from REDSTATE.

Why can’t you summarize what was to come next after slowing the vote?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You’re still not answering the question - the purpose of storming the Capitol was to slow the vote?

You're not very coherent when you’re not plagiarizing or being hand fed info from REDSTATE.

Why can’t you summarize what was to come next after slowing the vote?

What was to come next after the Russia hoax? Just keep asking those open ended questions. 
YAWN

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sick

Here’s the issue, law enforcement officials face this sort of danger on almost a daily basis.  The riotous behavior of folks acting just like this, or worse was largely ignored by the msm all last summer.  Officers are being ambushed, shot, wounded and killed, yet we hear about mostly peaceful protests.  A guy like Michael Brown, who met his fate in a way that was tragically quite predictable is a martyr, the officer who shot him portrayed as a villain. 

In the world of leftists, these a$$holes are typically described as “unarmed”.  

Btw, video is readily available showing gangs of masked antifa scumbags assaulting people on the streets, broad daylight, with nothing being done about it.   The video you shared is sick, the videos of other people being assaulted fall directly into that category as well.  

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Here’s the issue, law enforcement officials face this sort of danger on almost a daily basis.  The riotous behavior of folks acting just like this, or worse was largely ignored by the msm all last summer.  Officers are being ambushed, shot, wounded and killed, yet we hear about mostly peaceful protests.  A guy like Michael Brown, who met his fate in a way that was tragically quite predictable is a martyr, the officer who shot him portrayed as a villain. 

In the world of leftists, these a$$holes are typically described as “unarmed”.  

Btw, video is readily available showing gangs of masked antifa scumbags assaulting people on the streets, broad daylight, with nothing being done about it.   The video you shared is sick, the videos of other people being assaulted fall directly into that category as well.  

How many of the riots were instigated by white supremacists disguised as BLM? 

How many?

53 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many?

The issue with police officers being targeted, as portrayed in the video link you shared, is the issue at hand.  

I’d think if that bothered you or made you sick to your stomach (and for the record, I don’t think it bothered you in the least), the much larger issue is that officers are being targeted in part  because they’ve been made out to be the target, usually by MSM talking heads and intolerant leftists.  

If you feel that the discussion should be expanded to include extremists including white supremacists that target the police, you’ll find no argument from me.  

I guess I’m still left to

wonder why you support these officers and callously disregard officers and citizens targeted by the people you support.   

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many?

Well I can tell you when they were "protesting" in buffalo , and a cop was ran over 

It wasn't white supremacists disguised as anything.. it was a bunch of cop haters 

The amount of true white supremacists in this country is less than half of 1%... It's the smallest minority you'll ever find 

Heck there is a black man that goes to KKK rallies and has pro actively made some real racists leave the klan.. hundreds of them...made a grand dragon leave the klan... All by speaking to him

And they are friends now.. that is the power of love over hate 

A black man can find common grounds with a klansmen and form a friendship and end hate

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The issue with police officers being targeted, as portrayed in the video link you shared, is the issue at hand.  

I’d think if that bothered you or made you sick to your stomach (and for the record, I don’t think it bothered you in the least), the much larger issue is that officers are being targeted in part  because they’ve been made out to be the target, usually by MSM talking heads and intolerant leftists.  

If you feel that the discussion should be expanded to include extremists including white supremacists that target the police, you’ll find no argument from me.  

I guess I’m still left to

wonder why you support these officers and callously disregard officers and citizens targeted by the people you support.   

Thanks for the feedback now do you want to answer my question?

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

None.  Not a one.  How many of your posts are fueled by your Trump rage?

Every. One.

You should move on.  America has.   

Just now, Frat-Train said:

None.  Not a one.  How many of your posts are fueled by your Trump rage?

Every. One.

You should move on.  America has.   

Really?  Why don't you do some research and get back to us... we will wait.

PS: you getting your logins mixed up?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Really?  Why don't you do some research and get back to us... we will wait.

PS: you getting your logins mixed up?

I have one log in.  And there is no “us”, to get back to.  You’re all alone here, no matter how many usernames you use.  IP addresses, amiright?  And even then with all of that, all of your opinions are regurgitations.  

1 minute ago, Frat-Train said:

I have one log in.  And there is no “us”, to get back to.  You’re all alone here, no matter how many usernames you use.  IP addresses, amiright?  And even then with all of that, all of your opinions are regurgitations.  

Great - have a great night.

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I encourage you to ask any question you choose, I’ll disregard those that make no sense to me in context.

That seems a fair middle ground, wouldn’t you agree? 

I’m unclear on your position.  You seem to be advocating for the MSM to protect antifa members or white supremacists acting as antifa/BLM supported when they attacked enforcement officers at locations other than the Capitol.  At the same time, you referred to an unknown assailant beating a police officer as “sick”, perhaps because it’s at the Capitol.  

I agree that the video is disturbing and sick barely covers it.   When I see an individual assaulting an officer, police officers being maimed and killed, read about gang assaults and see them play out on our streets, I find them equally disturbing.  Do you?

I mentioned earlier antifa mobs (or deftly clothed extremists of another stripe) assaulting citizens on the street.  Some of the video is quite graphic.  There is a ton of video for riots where businesses were set on fire, people losing their livelihoods.  Do you find that sort of thing sick as well, even if the victims are folks you despise (officers, Trump supporters, postmen, delivery people etc)?  

It's amazing that every riot involving the right only is them doing it, whereas riots involving the left are started by the right.  That's some serious (what passes for a) brainwashing at its finest!

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I encourage you to ask any question you choose, I’ll disregard those that make no sense to me in context.

That seems a fair middle ground, wouldn’t you agree? 

I’m unclear on your position.  You seem to be advocating for the MSM to protect antifa members or white supremacists acting as antifa/BLM supported when they attacked enforcement officers at locations other than the Capitol.  At the same time, you referred to an unknown assailant beating a police officer as “sick”, perhaps because it’s at the Capitol.  

I agree that the video is disturbing and sick barely covers it.   When I see an individual assaulting an officer, police officers being maimed and killed, read about gang assaults and see them play out on our streets, I find them equally disturbing.  Do you?

I mentioned earlier antifa mobs (or deftly clothed extremists of another stripe) assaulting citizens on the street.  Some of the video is quite graphic.  There is a ton of video for riots where businesses were set on fire, people losing their livelihoods.  Do you find that sort of thing sick as well, even if the victims are folks you despise (officers, Trump supporters, postmen, delivery people etc)?  

You brought up what happened last summer in response to my posting a video from 1/6... and I simply asked - how many riots last summer was instigated by white supremacists? 

You can choose to ignore my question and make any assumptions you want...

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's amazing that every riot involving the right only is them doing it, whereas riots involving the left are started by the right.  That's some serious (what passes for a) brainwashing at its finest!

A Trump security chief acknowledges role of white supremacist extremists in U.S. urban violence

Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter

Man who helped ignite George Floyd riots identified as white supremacist: Police

Far-Right ‘Boogaloo Boys’ Are Trying to Incite Violence at Protests

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Remember when I said, “And even then with all of that, all of your opinions are regurgitations.”  Every article posted is someone’s opinion.  No arrests; no names.  Just baseless accusations from opinion writers.  

prop·a·gan·da

/ˌpräpəˈɡandə/

Learn to pronounce

See definitions in:

“information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.”

Just propaganda and opinion articles.  Feel free to post correlative public arrests for said, “supremacists” from those four opinion articles.  

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You brought up what happened last summer in response to my posting a video from 1/6... and I simply asked - how many riots last summer was instigated by white supremacists? 

You can choose to ignore my question and make any assumptions you want...

I understood the question, I’ve addressed the question and my thoughts on extremists of  any sort attacking, injuring/killing law enforcement officers and citizens in general.  

You seem hyper-fixated here, but that’s an issue for you to noodle on about, I can’t help you there. 

God bless and prayer up. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

Remember when I said, “And even then with all of that, all of your opinions are regurgitations.”  Every article posted is someone’s opinion.  No arrests; no names.  Just baseless accusations from opinion writers.  

prop·a·gan·da

/ˌpräpəˈɡandə/

Learn to pronounce

See definitions in:

“information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.”

Just propaganda and opinion articles.  Feel free to post correlative public arrests for said, “supremacists” from those four opinion articles.  

Are you seeking another medal?

Just now, BillStime said:

Are you seeking another medal?

Not at all.  Just waiting for you to turn your baseless propaganda into a fact by providing links to public arrests for said “known supremacists”.  Should be easy.  You provided four links.  Let’s see some public mugshots to back up the claims.  Hint:  I’ve already looked….  

I was hoping that another poster would bring up the obvious, but I guess I will.

It is F'n hilarious that BillZtime is soooooo worked up, insisting that we "admit" that far right creeps disguised themselves as BLM, antifa members to start many of the massive riots around the U.S. last summer.

While at the same time, any conjecture that the Capitol rioters were not all they seemed to be is met by his "mighty" derision.

Hahahahahahaha.

He is so far down the rabbit hole...........

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

I was hoping that another poster would bring up the obvious, but I guess I will.

It is F'n hilarious that BillZtime is soooooo worked up, insisting that we "admit" that far right creeps disguised themselves as BLM, antifa members to start many of the massive riots around the U.S. last summer.

While at the same time, any conjecture that the Capitol rioters were not all they seemed to be is met by his "mighty" derision.

Hahahahahahaha.

We live in a dangerous time where opinions are given as evidence, in lieu of ACTUAL evidence.  And when it’s called out to someone whose only interest is using his second and third accounts to cause trouble (Billstime), we’ll…. His response is all you need to see to know how deep his pond is.  There’s nothing behind his opinions.  His account is an “outlet” account.  Nothing more.  Everyone would do well to ignore him and his other accounts, going forward.  

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

Not at all.  Just waiting for you to turn your baseless propaganda into a fact by providing links to public arrests for said “known supremacists”.  Should be easy.  You provided four links.  Let’s see some public mugshots to back up the claims.  Hint:  I’ve already looked….  

I can’t wait for you to apply this approach on all the other posters here at PPP.

thanks 

Just now, Frat-Train said:

We live in a dangerous time where opinions are given as evidence, in lieu of ACTUAL evidence.  And when it’s called out to someone whose only interest is using his second and third accounts to cause trouble (Billstime), we’ll…. His response is all you need to see to know how deep his pond is.  There’s nothing behind his opinions.  His account is an “outlet” account.  Nothing more.  Everyone would do well to ignore him and his other accounts, going forward.  

And your response to the biggest spammer on the board just proved you are a fraud.

I can’t wait for you to apply this approach on all the other posters here at PPP.

thanks 

Feel free to check my history.  It speaks for itself.  And I’ve yet to come across another poster with as many accounts as yours.  That paints a picture of your intent.  And since you’re claiming to be a Democrat, while arguing with other actual Democrats who don’t subscribe to your brainwashed perspective, you’re my focus.  

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hahahahahahaha.

I think the problem is when you attempt to engage, he vomits questions that he sees as the Holy Grail of irrefutable arguments and ends up looking silly.  

Case in point.  “How many White Supremacists dressed up in Antifa-face….” Etc.  So, the response of zero, six, fourteen, leventy-leven, Infinity is proffered, all speculation, solves nothing and certainly does not address the fundamental question for @BillStime…why does it even matter?  I offered up that if WS were the root cause of the suffering they are part of the problem at the Capitol or across America as we saw last summer.  

Old Billsy seems to be all about victimizing only the right types of people, and it’s only ok if the victimizers carry out their deeds under his flag.  

I've said it before, you put a guy with that sort of attitude and Intolerance in 1950s America he’s finding someone to hate—Italian, Irish, Jewish, black and he’s a hop skip and a jump away from carrying the gas can to the cross burning. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

Feel free to check my history.  It speaks for itself.  And I’ve yet to come across another poster with as many accounts as yours.  That paints a picture of your intent.  And since you’re claiming to be a Democrat, while arguing with other actual Democrats who don’t subscribe to your brainwashed perspective, you’re my focus.  

You are a fraud.

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hahahahahahaha.

You can’t even answer questions with your own thoughts.

We are still waiting to hear FROM Y0U what was going to happen after they delayed the vote.

What was the purpose of storming the Capitol?

fraud

noun

\ ˈfrȯd  \

Definition of fraud

1a: DECEIT, TRICKERY specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right was accused of credit card fraud

b: an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : TRICK automobile insurance frauds

2a: a person who is not what he or she pretends to be : IMPOSTORHe claimed to be a licensed psychologist, but he turned out to be a fraud.also : one who defrauds : CHEAT

See: yxnG5R4EZ9jMvvfzkEnBdkQc4Tcef1mfh8YSdwJa Billstime

24 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

I’m not the one with multiple accounts, resorting to tantrum-style name calling when called out about propaganda spreading. 

Exposed. And check in with SDS on who has multiple logins; starting with yours.

Exposed. And check in with SDS on who has multiple logins; starting with yours.

I’m not the one with multiple accounts, resorting to tantrum-style name calling when called out about propaganda spreading. 

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

fraud

noun

\ ˈfrȯd  \

Definition of fraud

1a: DECEIT, TRICKERY specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right was accused of credit card fraud

b: an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : TRICK automobile insurance frauds

2a: a person who is not what he or she pretends to be : IMPOSTORHe claimed to be a licensed psychologist, but he turned out to be a fraud.also : one who defrauds : CHEAT

See: yxnG5R4EZ9jMvvfzkEnBdkQc4Tcef1mfh8YSdwJa Billstime

So cute Bonnie! Still cutting and pasting... no single thought of your own.

Now tell us - what do your overlords tell you what was supposed to happen after the insurrectionists delayed the vote?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So cute Bonnie! Still cutting and pasting... no single thought of your own.

Now tell us - what do your overlords tell you what was supposed to happen after the insurrectionists delayed the vote?

42E43272-D451-4073-AFC2-2A69B90ABF4F.jpeg

Please highlight my second and third accounts to cause trouble here... we will wait.

PS: Still exposed. You are a fraud.

42E43272-D451-4073-AFC2-2A69B90ABF4F.jpeg

THROWING A TANTRUM because he was exposed - LMAO!