The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Not if it prevents Trumps next coup.

And…. don’t ever talk about spending tax dollars after the multi year GQP politically admitted Benghazi investigation.

What’s this fixation on Benghazi?  You are a fool!

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Were those people rioting because Donald Trump incited a coup to overthrow the government?

“Overthrown the government”? Why stop there? Are you sure the real goal wasn’t actually world domination! 

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

“Overthrown the government”? Why stop there? Are you sure the real goal wasn’t actually world domination! 

So based on @BillStime definition when fans riot after their team wins the championship they are wanting to overthrow the city?  🤔

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Endless references to the riots last year... not just this evening. Keep carrying Doc's water cuz you bring nothing else to the table.

Endless references by Trump led to the unfortunate event at the Capital?  Please tie the two together.  Oh and I carry no one's water.  I think for myself.  

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Were those people rioting because Donald Trump incited a coup to overthrow the government?

No.  And neither were the protestors on 1/6 seeing as how they weren't armed and thus couldn't even overthrow the small group of cops present.

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

No.  And neither were the protestors on 1/6 seeing as how they weren't armed and thus couldn't even overthrow the small group of cops present.

Doc, this was discussed pages ago - NO WHERE IN THE DEFINITION OF INSURRECTION IS THE WORD ARMED.

Keep trying

Edited by BillStime

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Doc, this was discussed pages ago - NO WHERE IN THE DEFINITION OF INSURRECTION IS THE WORD ARMED.

Keep trying you desperateF

Ask me if I care.  You cannot have a coup to overthrow a government without weapons.  Major ones at that, you simp.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Keep trying

If they were intent on overthrowing the government why did they leave?  Ya still goin' with the buses were leaving line?  

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Only a fool (see: BillZtime)  thinks that you can have an insurrection without being armed.

useful_idiots_idiot_bumper_sticker-re843

Yup.  But by insisting that they don't need to be armed, he is (unwittingly, of course) calling last year's riots "insurrections" as well. 

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Keep trying

So what foiled this grand plan? Did the ‘insurrectionists’ discover that AOC was hiding in an office somewhere down the street? You are a world class fool! 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

but people like me listened to trump and only marched peacefully and patriotically 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Some things are worth fighting for - HUMAN RIGHTS.

Trying to overthrow the government because your loser lost - is not one of them.

It’s possible they just wanted to take the tour of the Capitol. They’d come a long way to be in Washington and they figured…let’s go inside?  I’m sure Nancy’s ‘commission’ will get to the bottom of it. 😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s possible they just wanted to take the tour of the Capitol. They’d come a long way to be in Washington and they figured…let’s go inside?  I’m sure Nancy’s ‘commission’ will get to the bottom of it. 😂😂😂😂

And George Floyd just wanted to breath.

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpeg

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Some things are worth fighting for - HUMAN RIGHTS.

Trying to overthrow the government because your loser lost - is not one of them.

I'll let Mrs. Dorn know that it was okay that her husband was shot and bled out on a dirty stree.

It was for human rights .

You are a child.

Just now, B-Man said:

I'll let Mrs. Dorn know that it was okay that her husband was shot and bled out on a dirty stree.

It was for human rights .

You are a child.

After Mrs. Dorn slams the door in your face - maybe you can go talk to George Floyd's daughter and answer her questions.