Texans releasing JJ Watt

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

WR1 is recruiting already 😄

Now that’s what I like to see right there. 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

WR1 is recruiting already 😄

Edited by Rc2catch
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh please sweet baby Jesus, get it done Beane. Get it done right now

You don’t trade JJ Watt if you’re the Texans, you release him so he can go where he wants. It’s the classy move.

I think I figured this out.    1:14 AM Feb 24, 2021   1+1+4+2+4+2+0+2+1=17   Josh Allen! 

Posted Images

Well my guess will be the Dallas Cowboys where every player goes believing the boys have some magical power.

Its a bad choice and he will regret it. So, thats my guess

• Haha (+1) 1

Diggs is recruiting. 

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The me first diva crap about him was so off guy wants to win more than anything.

Missed yours think we were posting at same time 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Not sure if I want him or Von Miller. I guess there's the possibility of both. 

See given that choice it is definitely Von for me. Love JJ but in terms of fitting the actual need we have I think it is Miller.

• Like (+1) 2
18 minutes ago, mattynh said:

JJ Watt is also over rated. I’ll take Chris Jones!!!

Just 1 year ago, he wrecked Josh Allen in the playoffs.  He made game changing plays and I think he has more left in his tank come playoffs.  Agree to disagree 

• Disagree 1
2 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

This is about JJ Watt, not Russell Wilson.

Watt is definitely in the same corny, find a camera to show how great of a guy camp as Wilson. See him telling Watson in front of a camera how they wasted him this year. 

good guy but he knows what he is doing. 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Watt is definitely in the same corny, find a camera to show how great of a guy camp as Wilson. See him telling Watson in front of a camera how they wasted him this year. 

good guy but he knows what he is doing. 

Watt definitely knows what he’s doing. But he’s not in the same stratosphere as Wilson is.

Wilson is so full of ***** his eyes are brown.

3 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Watt definitely knows what he’s doing. But he’s not in the same stratosphere as Wilson is.

Wilson is so full of ***** his eyes are brown.

I actually think Wilson is just more of a weirdo. Like I can definitely see him getting into Scientology and being best friends with Tom Cruise. 

Edited by C.Biscuit97
39 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

See given that choice it is definitely Von for me. Love JJ but in terms of fitting the actual need we have I think it is Miller.

Coming off of a second serious, season-ending leg injury, though ...

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

True. He is more of a injury risk. 

The Watt double team numbers this season were eye-opening to me. Proves once again you can't just rely on the top-line stats for making assessments.

Just now, BuffBillsForLife said:

I think Watt is phoney as heck but he's a great competitor and he would be a huge upgrade, git 'er dun OBD.

Unlike a lot of people in this thread (it seems!), I don't know the guy personally and am going to withhold judgment on his character. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, MJS said:

Ouch. Not even trading him then. Seems like they could have gotten something for him.

They got more of what they needed by releasing him... goodwill among the players.

• SDS locked this topic