Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I'm starting to wonder if Allen really does have a shot at being better than Mahomes in the end.

The NFL personnel who have been saying that, take into account the ceiling of a player, their experience/upside and who/what they are playing with. 

As someone who thinks Allen has what it takes to be the best QB in the NFL, two weeks ago shook me a bit...just a bit... but seeing Mahomes look twice as bad against similar pressure (with healthy/better weapons) is certainly eye-opening. 

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I just don't want to see Singletary,  he cannot make plays in this league

As a running back you either need to have speed or power...Dingleberry has neither...I’m very confident come opening day 2021, he will not be one of our top two running backs...

Edited by JaCrispy

5 minutes ago, zow2 said:

we would’ve been out physicaled by Tampa.  glad it’s KC getting whipped in the Super Bowl.  Tampa are the team of destiny for sure

My hatred for Brady runs deep. So deep, I honestly would have lost the AFCCG rather than going to the SB and losing once again, against no other than Tom Brady.  We will never know what would have happened, but I have enjoyed the stress free game

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

he made plays last year

He’s meh and he’s slow.  If we didn’t have Moss, I wouldn’t mind keeping him as our #2. Id rather have Moss than Motor and we need someone other than those two guys.  Motor is a good #3.  We need someone with speed 

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

Our defence does not have any play makers,  offence needs a RB & TE

how about that little db who got the intercept v balt?..i agree we need TE and RB,,,altho yeldon and that practice squad guy looked good at times