1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff BILLS GOING TO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Postgame Thread

What a game.  It's so important to be able to win games this way.  Some times it's the offense sometimes it's the D.

This reminds me of that AFC championship game against Denver in the 1991 season.  The bills had a spectacular offense but against the Broncos we won 10 - 7 and our only TD was a pick six.

I'm still stunned. Oh and I believe that winning 15 games ties the franchise record for most wins in a season.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

I'm glad they won and I'm glad those clowns at NBC especially that prick Harrison picked against us! They can go F themselves!

Harrison better pick against us next week.  He's our good luck charm. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

I'm glad they won and I'm glad those clowns at NBC especially that prick Harrison picked against us! They can go F themselves!

Very very few of the National media morons picked us tonight. F em all. Buffalo vs Everybody 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Rick 'r Mortis said:

I'm going to go massage myself to sleep now...wife is pissed from all the shouting.

I had a room full of people that I wasn't paying attention to at all.  I'm going back through all of my screams and lunacy and hoping it wasn't too much.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

What a game.  It's so important to be able to win games this way.  Some times it's the offense sometimes it's the D.

This reminds me of that AFC championship game against Denver in the 1991 season.  The bills had a spectacular offense but against the Broncos we won 10 - 7 and our only TD was a pick six.

I'm still stunned. Oh and I believe that winning 15 games ties the franchise record for most wins in a season.

Carlton Bailey?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

There are way too many people on this thread that are looking at the downside of this win. It’s a win dammit! Now try and enjoy life because I sure as heck am!!

Trolls or have the emotions of a tweener girl.

It's tough to win in the NFL.  It twice as tough to win in the playoffs!

• Thank you (+1) 1