1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff BILLS GOING TO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Postgame Thread

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

There are way too many people on this thread that are looking at the downside of this win. It’s a win dammit! Now try and enjoy life because I sure as heck am!!

There is NO downside to this win.  NONE.  It's beyond stupid for these oracles of doom to be negative in any way. 

My goodness we're 15 - 3 and playing the AFC title game.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Headline Monday morning Baltimore lost the game because Jackson got hurt Buffalo didn't win it 

agreed, but who cares.  I hope all the pundits pile on how the Ravens lost this game.  Please trash us so we can probably go to KC with a chip on our shoulders.  I’m actually having fun with it with my friends.  Why, because I get to keep rubbing it in every week.  I’ve had friends that told me we would lose to the Pats, then the Broncos, then the Steelers, 49ers, and of course the Fins.

at this point, my buddies at the gym won’t even predict we lose.  Loving it.  SDS, can we not have a new thread for every freakin prognosticator it’s own thread how we will lose.  A friendly request, please just lump them together if you don’t mind.  I’m guessing if not, we’ll have 8 new threads a day in this guy and that guy predicting we lose next week, the Ravens beat themselves, our defense is t that good, yadayada.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

There are way too many people on this thread that are looking at the downside of this win. It’s a win dammit! Now try and enjoy life because I sure as heck am!!

What downside?

We just beat the best team in the NFL and I'm not kidding.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

What’s the no-talent ass-clown Nick Wright have to say now?!?

I can absolute predict it.  He will say he was rooting for Buffalo because Baltimore was a far more dangerous team.  He will be delighted as he is condimentized.

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

What a game.  It's so important to be able to win games this way.  Some times it's the offense sometimes it's the D.

This reminds me of that AFC championship game against Denver in the 1991 season.  The bills had a spectacular offense but against the Broncos we won 10 - 7 and our only TD was a pick six.

I'm still stunned. Oh and I believe that winning 15 games ties the franchise record for most wins in a season.

I thought the exact same thing!  That 1992 game vs the Broncos was the epitome of winning ugly! Even the 1994 one vs the Raiders we eeked out a victory and got it done!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I'm not saying we're going to win it all, but what I will say is that we will not see a better defense than what we have seen the last 2 weeks the rest of the way.  We could lose next week.  We could lose in the Super Bowl.  Anyone can beat anyone on any given day.  But, the Bills won't see a better defense than what we have seen the last 2 weeks. 

Time to get this offense back in gear and get back to dominating defenses.  Humble and hungry. #BillsMafia #GoBills #SuperBowlChampionshipCaliber

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1