1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff BILLS GOING TO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Postgame Thread

13 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

To the Matt Milano haters 

https://sports.yahoo.com/stock-stock-down-following-bills-154134472.html

Matt Milano

Linebacker Matt Milano had an outstanding game against the Ravens, having an all around impact for the Bills defense. Throughout the game the outside linebacker was in the backfield making it difficult for Baltimore to run the ball. He also was one of the key factors in the poor passing performance from Lamar Jackson. Milano was rushing Jackson off the edge making him uncomfortable in the pocket.

Milano’s statline emphasized his utility, he had seven tackles and broke up two passes. With either the Browns or Kansas City coming up on the horizon he’ll need to have another great game.

I don't think I have ever seen one Matt Milano hater.... I don't understand why people post a story and say "Hey haters" where there is none...

Why can't we just post the story instead of making up hater groups?

Edited by TBBills
  • Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5.22am.... but WORTH IT ! a small hello from France I'm drunk as ***** had to open a second good wine bottle during the 2nd half time preps to defense and OLine !   so fa

GO BROWNS!

Tears?  I had plenty of fears.  Now I'm drinking beers!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

I don't think I have ever seen one Matt Milano hater.... I don't understand why people post a story and say "Hey haters" where there is none...

Why can't we just post the story instead of making up hater groups?

Search for the Milano or Edmunds thread.

Many have said Milano isn't worthy. Those people who dislike him know who they are. 

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

14 hours ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

What?!?  Milano is Jay Cutler?!?  Don't care! 😁

Wait what?   

35 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Search for the Milano or Edmunds thread.

Many have said Milano isn't worthy. Those people who dislike him know who they are. 

Wait what?   

Cool your jets, was just likening the cigarette smoking De Niro with the photoshopped 'Don't Care!' Cutler meme. 😁

image.jpeg.99eb06ae1edaf06b6367b814cc796b04.jpeg

4 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Not a violation per rule

The NFL instituted this new rule, defining a blindside block as any play when “a player initiates a block in which he is moving toward or parallel to his own end line and makes forcible contact to his opponent with his helmet, forearm, or shoulder

Thanks

• Like (+1) 1