Browns head coach has Covid

DBilz2500

Looks like 2 other coaches and 2 players tested positive as well...

This is going to be another Ravens/Titans like outbreak it looks like...no way with 5 people testing positive it just is going to magically stop in the coming days...will be very interesting to see what the NFL does scheduling wise...they have always moved games for outbreaks but NOT for individual positive tests with close contacts but no positive test results---those players are just out for the game but can return after 5 days of negative results.

First playoff game to get moved?  Steelers will be throwing a FIT!!! 3dr time they had games moved this year...

Edited by Big Turk

This most certainly could impact the Bills if they move the game if both the Steelers and Bills win, we would play the Steelers...

If the NFL moves the game to a Tuesday, would hey then turn around and move the next game to a Monday? Or would they force PIT to play on a short week?

4 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Well stinks for them. Should be able to beat Pitt without Stefanski though.

How do you get to that point? They barely beat the Steelers backups at home and needed a failed 2 pt conversion and recovered onside kick to do it.  Now they have to go on the road against the actual Steelers and without their head coach?  I don't like their chances.  The last time the Browns played there they lost 38-7. I would expect something similar.  Browns are posers masquerading as a good team.

Edited by Big Turk

26 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Browns located in COVID central, Browns been letting fans at the games, Browns decimated multiple times by COVID... 🤔

I'll take the slow roll of 6700 and a healthy team. Thanks.

Exactly.   Poorly handled and managed by the Browns organization.

And LIl' Baker can suck it.

I don't feel bad for these punks.