Week 17 SNF: Washington Football Team at Eagles

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Maybe he hates the Giants.  What he is doing is highly unprofessional.  

Is it though?  Hurts was having a terrible game throwing the ball. I mean he has a QB rating tonight of 25.

Pederson's job isn't to put the Giants in the playoffs it's to do what is needed to improve his team.  Seeing just how bad the new QB is a part of that.

He should put Hurts back in.  Sitting on the bench for a few minutes might have calmed him down.

Edited by CincyBillsFan

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Pederson gonna go for 2 if they score a TD just because.  

Which will be intercepted and returned for two by the football team because, NFC East. 

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

There’s no way I’d bring Pederson back as HC for my team. Team rallied around Hurts. For him to replace Hurts for this slug is gonna make him lose the locker room.

He should be on an extremely short leash. He hasn’t been the same since Reich and that is a huge red flag. 

14 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Whatever’s the opposite of explosive is what this Washington passing attack is.  

McLaurin is one of the most underrated WRs in the game. I'd love it if he made his way to Buffalo in the near future on a decent contract.

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

But if it comes along with Alex Smith on offense? I think I take that trade off. 

I figure Alex might choose to hang up his cleats. He made his miraculous comeback. Now he can go enjoy his life.

5 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Is it though?  Hurts was having a terrible game throwing the ball. I mean he has a QB rating tonight of 25.

Pederson's job isn't to put the Giants in the playoffs it's to do what is needed to improve his team.  Seeing just how bad the new QB is a part of that.

He should put Hurts back in.  Sitting on the bench for a few minutes might have calmed him down.

He could have kicked a chip shot to tie the game.  4th and 1 is one thing but they were at the 4.  Then this QB he puts in is completely without ability.  It is very unprofessional.

• Like (+1) 1

This game is really making me LOL

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

He could have kicked a chip shot to tie the game.  4th and 1 is one thing but they were at the 4.  Then this QB he puts in is completely without ability.  It is very unprofessional.

He’s either a completely terrible coach. Or he’s trying to lose the game. I’m honestly not sure which it is. 

• Like (+1) 1

The two announcers are insane.  I get Hurts is the better runner but he was horrible tonight throwing the football.  Now it's true he's not as bad as the new guy but it's close.  Hey Chris: 7 of 20 for 72 yards and an INT.  QB Rating = 25.  Don't act like benching Hurts was uncalled for.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

That's a fair point I've been focusing on the QB switch. 

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

The two announcers are insane.  I get Hurts is the better runner but he was horrible tonight throwing the football.  Now it's true he's not as bad as the new guy but it's close.  Hey Chris: 7 of 20 for 72 yards and an INT.  QB Rating = 25.  Don't act like benching Hurts was uncalled for.

stop.  This sudfeld guy has no chance out there.  Hurts numbers aren’t great tonight but he had 2 nice drives.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Maybe Jeffrey Lurie told Doug he was done after the game and he’s showing him the middle finger.

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

But it made no sense. Sudfeld has absolutely zero chance of ever being an NFL starter. Hurts you just drafted and your likely losing Wentz. Hurts is all your going to have left. Play the guy. Playing a bum who isn’t going to be in the NFL next season made zero sense. You’d have a better chance of winning by just calling QB draws with Hurts. He has at least some talent. 

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

This game is really making me LOL

He’s either a completely terrible coach. Or he’s trying to lose the game. I’m honestly not sure which it is. 

He sat Wentz, admittedly terrible but healthy, and Fletcher Cox.  He knowingly put in a QB whose best pass is a short punt.  He deserves a fine for this at least.