The Calling of a Shot.

The Bills are hot right now, that’s how you want to head into the playoffs.

The Chiefs are going to rest for 3 straight weeks. I think they are making a mistake and will lose their first playoff game because of it.

This is a guess, but I think Mahomes is banged up. When he took that sandwich hit in the Saints game he looked hurt to me.

Regardless, I think the Bills do not played scared like the first match up if they play them.

Heres to a lot of hope. Bills v Saints Super Bowl.

I’m with you- I’ve had a hunch for a while now we will win it all. I also agree we won’t play Chiefs in the AFC Championship game. America will need to wait another year to get that match up. We will play the Packers in the Super Bowl and win handily. 

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

- I think we will host the AFC championship game. I want to face the chiefs, but I think they’ll get picked off and the SB will run through Buffalo, as it should.

I agree about KC. Statistically speaking the Bills have been vastly superior to them of late. Unlike a previous poster who thought Mahomes is injured, I do not. On the contrary, I believe the team is spent from last year to this one.

47 minutes ago, Success said:

I feel like I'm going to "worry" about COVID every single day. 

Having just lost a great friend to it on Sunday, I would agree. 

Let's go Bills, stay in a damn hotel for a month, wear masks, don't go anywhere.

6 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Having just lost a great friend to it on Sunday, I would agree. 

Let's go Bills, stay in a damn hotel for a month, wear masks, don't go anywhere.

Yes- my above prediction has a caveat. Won’t happen if COVID derails us. I think things will seriously tighten up once playoffs come around. NFL can’t have COVID wreck the playoffs 

My bold prediction is Baltimore or Tennessee will lose in an upset on Sunday and one of them will fail to make the playoffs. The Dolphins will beat us because our starters will be pulled early and we'll have a really vanilla game plan. So we'll end up playing the Colts or Dolphins on wildcard weekend.

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Prior to the current 4 game win streak, in the 49ers week thread, I declared that we were winning the next two. I said to take it to the bank. It was going to happen. 

meh

my wife said the Bills are going to the SB in October!!!

;);)  :D 

I keep thinking it.  I just won’t. 😂 

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

buffalo-bills-championship-shirts-arrive-monday.jpg

Lmao @ this gif.

When I was in Africa, i was hoping to find one of the 90 era,  but didn't have the opportunity.   In hindsight, I think one could  be available ebay or the web somewhere. 

I don't think it's crazy to think the bills could win the superbowl this year, but the old "I lived through the drought" mentality creeps in and thinks it won't happen. As good as the bills have been this season, and especially the last 6 weeks, they have to keep their foot on the gas. They have to be better in the playoffs. We've had a pretty easy schedule the last month and the quality of opponent is about to go way up

3 hours ago, hemma said:

I think the stomping of the Patriots has a lot of people thinking it will happen, myself included.

I was shocked at the ongoing in season demise of the Pats.  They are a bottom quartile team in NFL now.  

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

meh

my wife said the Bills are going to the SB in October!!!

;);)  :D 

I keep thinking it.  I just won’t. 😂 

I’d prefer they go to the SB in February. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

We have probably a 15% of winning the Super Bowl in a league where only the truly dominant teams have a better than 30% chance when the playoffs start.  Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs need to keep playing at their current level, the defense does too.  Add a couple lucky bounces that every team needs in the playoffs.  It can happen.

The offensive line’s pass protection has been the hero this year. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Prior to the current 4 game win streak, in the 49ers week thread, I declared that we were winning the next two. I said to take it to the bank. It was going to happen. 

After we won those two, I said in the Broncos thread that I knew for a fact we were going to roll the Broncos. 

Before the Pats game I didn’t say anything because I was scared - I knew we were going to roll them but I didn’t know how to put that into words because it was the overlords. We were going to punch them in the face, but I didn’t know what that would look like. Now I do. 

Since that game, I have the same knowledge about this:

The Bills are going to win the Super Bowl. 

I don’t know what it will look like, but I know it will happen. 

There it is. Take it to the bank, put a bow on it, slip it in the stocking as a belated gift. Stake out your spot on the SB parade, and bookmark this post to flame away if need be.

Also, doing some LAMP shopping if anyone has any suggestions...... 

P.S. - things I think, but don’t know (as I know we will win the SB) 

- I think we will win Sunday irregardless or who plays for how long, and the Dolphins will miss the playoffs. 

- I think we will host the AFC championship game. I want to face the chiefs, but I think they’ll get picked off and the SB will run through Buffalo, as it should.

- I think Aaron Rodgers will have a bad game this weekend and the MVP debate will get close between him and Allen, but the pro-Rodgers narrative of the year will sway to him and he’ll get MVP.

- I think the Bills will face Green Bay in the Super Bowl, I think much will be made of the historical nature of each club, and I think much will be made of the small market realities of the teams. 

- I think Allen will outduel Rodgers in the SB, winning SB MVP and leaving many to re-evaluate the season MVP and if Allen got a little screwed due to the Rodgers name.

- I think that Nick Wright and other such anti-Allen media members will popularize the “Great team win, congrats Bills mafia” type tweets that ignore Allen and try to abdicate their own idiocy. 

^ the above are not guarantees, and them happening or not does not change the overall premise of my thread, which is the Bills winning the SB. 

Feel free to put your own postseason feelings and knowings below, if you have the guts....

Right after the Bills lost to the Cardinals I posted the Bills would not lose another game and win the Super Bowl.

Look it up.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

It feels like this team is on a mission to hold the trophy this year. They know they are good and they are out to prove it. The confidence of Allen and Diggs has infected the entire team. They remember last year and want to erase that bitter taste in their mouths. They don’t care who is in the way.  They don’t care about previous teams failures. This is their time. They will not be stopped. What a joy to watch.

• Like (+1) 1