Fitz OUT sunday

BillsMafi$

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Fitz could still get his playoff chance... 

Assuming TEN, BAL, and IND all

win.... Pittsburgh would have to beat Cleveland and Miami gets in (even if we beat Miami). 

So it will really come down to Cleveland-Pitt.   Is this accurate?

There is talking down here in Florida that Tua, Fitz and Gailey were all together Tuesday during practice. So I don’t know how either of them pass contact tracing. 

if they are practicing Gailey might have a mask on Not Tua. 

Edited by MAJBobby

4 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

Maybe Tua will shock everyone and play in the cold well?

Nothing prepares a QB better than growing up in Hawaii, playing college ball in the Deep South, and then turning pro with a team in the deeper south. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Nothing prepares a QB better than growing up in Hawaii, playing college ball in the Deep South, and then turning pro with a team in the deeper south. 

I get it, and not being a Tua defender, but many pro athletes never see real snow or cold before playing in the pros. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Fitz could still get his playoff chance... 

Assuming TEN, BAL, and IND all

win.... Pittsburgh would have to beat Cleveland and Miami gets in (even if we beat Miami). 

So it will really come down to Cleveland-Pitt.   Is this accurate?

Yes.  

Under the latest NFL-NFLPA protocols, players confirmed positive for COVID-19 must isolate for 10 days regardless of symptoms or subsequent negative tests.

That means Ryan Fitzpatrick's status is now also in question for a potential AFC wild-card playoff game Jan. 9 or 10.

• Like (+1) 1

This is brutal for Miami.  And since Fitz practiced yesterday,  the Phins are having to go through contact tracing and Tua is not out of the woods as being a Covid casualty as well.  All it takes as Tua being in the same enclosed room as Fitz, as well as any other players.

I'm worried for the Bills too.  What if we have an outbreak before the playoffs.  ugh!

18 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Now someone try and explain to me how Tua would not be a close contact. Once they contact trace. 

17 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

How is Tua not a close contact then?!?

Give it some time, may still happen.  Did they announce any close contacts yet?  Even if is close contact, Tua could still be back by Sunday if 2 negative tests

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

Just now, Putin said:

I want us to destroy and ruin Tua   , I want him to have nightmares every time he steps on the field in Buffalo 

Let’s get him seeing Ghosts and end any chance of him developing into something and add MIA to the AFCE teams needing a QB. 

• Like (+1) 1