Week 16 Bills @ Pats* Gameday Thread 2nd Half MNF

Chandler#81

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No barkley please!!

If anyone has ever read John Grisham’s “Playing For Pizza”, you will appreciate this!

I like that we’re winning. What I like even more is that we clearly look like the better football team. We have a comfortable lead, and we have had THREE TD catches called back for various reasons. How cool is THAT???

I am not for letting up in any way. I could not take any kind of freakish turnaround. 

And yes, @Royale with Cheese, I AM happy. Not quite Robert Kraft happy, but very happy! (So far.) 

1 minute ago, Simstim said:

Yup, as soon as I typed that, I thought of Cobra Kai and the fact that I only watched the first 2.

I take it the reference was turned around then?

It wasn't.  But there has been talk about the Karate Kid since the show came out about how the ref said "no strikes to the head" and he kicked him in the face and it feeds on that and the show is great, keep watching.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

But I thought regardless of position you can’t go (crown of) helmet to helmet. 

Nobody is technically supposed to lead with their head (including ball carriers) but it's never getting called unless a guy is unprotected catching a pass. You'd have to call it 25 times a game otherwise.

• Like (+1) 1