Buffalo clinched a playoff birth tonight?

TwistofFate

26 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Ravens had to lose.

I just want all other teams to drop below us in record to make us a higher seed. I’m not afraid of ANY team, but I’d like home games (for what it’s worth this year) and to get the best matchups possible to advance. 

Clinching tonight is less important to me personally. We will be in, let’s ADVANCE! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Gravytrain said:

If the playoffs were this weekend I think we'd have the Colts. I prefer them to the Titans at this point. Phillip Rivers doesn't scare me but Derrick Henry doesn't seem like fun right now. 

That’s the exact game I want for them.  I don’t believe they are a better team.  I want the Bills to make the Titans know that the hard way.

5 hours ago, The Gravytrain said:

If the playoffs were this weekend I think we'd have the Colts. I prefer them to the Titans at this point. Phillip Rivers doesn't scare me but Derrick Henry doesn't seem like fun right now. 

Indy is one of the matchups I want for the Bills. Not sure where they hurt us. I know they did get their run game going a bit against the Raiders but generally they have struggled to run it consistently and old man Phil doesn't have the arm to beat us without putting the ball in harms way IMO. Their defense wants to play a lot of zone. Would be another day of lots of Beas underneath and Stef on comebacks and curls IMO but we have shown if you wanna make us go methodically down the field on 8 to 10 play drives then we are patient enough to do it.

The bills making the playoffs is not official but it might as well be.  Lots of scenarios including the bills losing out results in a playoff berth.  Win the division is a near certainty too.   Ultimately for this season to be deemed a success we need a win in the playoffs.