Monday Night FB Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns, 8:15 PM

HOUSE

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think defenders think in different terms when dealing with Josh.  There’s just something about a QB who might grab one LB by the face mask, use him to block a second LB, wrestle them both to the ground by the facemask, then stiff arm Aaron Donald before throwing the ball away out the end of the end zone.  And that’s if you just pissed him off by grabbing him by the back of the jersey and sacking him.

If you ripped his helmet off and beat him with it, I have no idea what would happen but it would probably be colorful and extensive.

Hahahaha!  I do love our QB.

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

I just want to see Baker and the Browns humiliated.

Can't stand the Browns. I'm actually surprised I feel this way but it is what it is.

Tomorrow night I want to settle in and watch Colin Cowherd rip Baker for 15 minutes on youtube.

I have always kinda pulled for the Browns, as long as their fortunes didn't hurt the Bills.  You know, it is that whole "kindered rust-bucket town spirit" thing.  I have a friend is a huge Browns fan too...I must say though, as much potential as these Browns seem to have, I find them pretty unlikable.  Mayfield, ODB, and Jarvis Landry are 3 of my least favorite players in the league.  It is much easier to root for Cleveland, than it is to root for the Browns, right now.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buftex said:

I have always kinda pulled for the Browns, as long as their fortunes didn't hurt the Bills.  You know, it is that whole "kindered rust-bucket town spirit" thing.  I have a friend is a huge Browns fan too...I must say though, as much potential as these Browns seem to have, I find them pretty unlikable.  Mayfield, ODB, and Jarvis Landry are 3 of my least favorite players in the league.  It is much easier to root for Cleveland, than it is to root for the Browns, right now.  

Me too... I always thought it would be cool to see the Browns get good.

I'm shocked at my feelings but you can't fight your heart! Lol

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

It's because they were anointed a contender without accomplishing anything.  Our rebuild has been a step ahead of theirs the whole time but it hasn't been recognized until like the last two weeks.

44 minutes ago, Steptide said:

It's crazy how even with only 12k fans in the stadium, the energy seems so much better 

Wait a minute ...is that what things in the stands are? I was wondering. It’s been so long since they’ve been allowed in. Maybe that trend will catch on in WNY

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Same I think it was just a combination of Mayfield being obnoxious and the fans getting way too overconfident going into 2019.

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Wow.  That was a violent run by Edwards.  

Took that helmet to his knee like a champ.

23 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I've been reading for weeks about how we match up poorly with Cleveland.  I don't see it at all.

It’s all based off the (now) false narrative that we struggle against the run.  

I trust our defense (now) to be stout enough against the run and keep Baker in the pocket, should we play them.  

People are worried about a bad weather game against them, where they have a strong run game and good defense. 

Didn’t we play someone recently who had a QB that they kept rolling out and we adjusted and hemmed him in?

Edited by SCBills