Monday Night FB Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns, 8:15 PM

HOUSE

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Went to sleep and woke up to find that Lamar defeated the Browns and while dealing with the Browns....

You missed a really great ending. That game was exactly why people watch sports. You can’t write these story lines. THAT was a lot of fun! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, blackngolddigger said:

I hope you're right. 

Not a lot of confidence in Pittsburgh at the moment, at least offensively.

Off topic question. Would you swap the Ravens for the Bills in the AFC North? I really feel we belong there more than the AFC East.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Off topic question. Would you swap the Ravens for the Bills in the AFC North? I really feel we belong there more than the AFC East.

Nah I’m looking forward to beating up on the Patriots for the next decade plus!!!

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

browns had a spy on the first Jackson TD. He made him look silly. 

Maybe but they didn’t the hole game. I would sell out to stop that run he can’t beat you in the air over and over they will be one and done in playoffs  

On 12/15/2020 at 5:57 AM, Warcodered said:

He claims that he didn’t have to 💩, but that video clip showing him going to the locker room had all the tell-tale signs of shuffle-running while squeezing the cheeks together trying to keep the dam from bursting.

Edited by UConn James
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just looking at some SOS and SOV stuff. The Browns so far have the 2nd easiest schedule in the league. I didn't get the hype after watching them Monday. 

The Ravens though, they have played the hardest schedule in the league to date. Their opponents win% is 60% which is pretty wild.