Week 15: Bills at Broncos

YoloinOhio

56 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I don't subscribe and pulled it up on my laptop.  Weird

Don't assume Josh is going to get a lot of time in the pocket.  They'll be able to bring pressure.

He doesn’t need a lot of time. 

Plus he’s efficicent outside the pocket. He’s poised for a big game. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

Don't assume Josh is going to get a lot of time in the pocket.  They'll be able to bring pressure.

While your point is valid. 

Like Aaron Donald?

Like Bosa? 
Like Watt?

Who was the other Steelers player the Bills contained in the 2nd half?

All these tough players and Josh has found a way. 

I am a Billiever!

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Pokebball said:

I don't subscribe and pulled it up on my laptop.  Weird

They’re pretty banged up though, bro. Even if they can bring pressure, Josh is still really good under pressure.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Beast said:

Doubt it. Denver is stout against the run and hurting in the defensive backfield.

The Bills may throw it 80% of the time.

We've been running the ball successfully against excellent run defenses the last two weeks.  Steelers rank 6th best and SF 8th.

Denver ranks 27th in yds per game allowed.  They aren't stout against the run.

47 minutes ago, White Linen said:

We've been running the ball successfully against excellent run defenses the last two weeks.  Steelers rank 6th best and SF 8th.

Denver ranks 27th in yds per game allowed.  They aren't stout against the run.

And they rank 29th in YPA against, giving up a fat 4.6 yards a rush. I find that to be even more telling. 

• Like (+1) 1

Denver resident checking in. I seriously feel no excitement from the Donkeys fans. I think the fanbase has completely given up. They really are kind of a mess, from the top on down. Elway sucks, these folks are exhausted. But, they do always play hard. The scrappy Denver Broncos are pretty much now like the scrappy Bills that sucked for a decade. 

This will probably be the first 2:30 pm Saturday Bills game in my lifetime? I like it. Sundays are much better for hangovers. Putting the first TD of the day on Andre Roberts. 

Edited by Nelius
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

Denver resident checking in. I seriously feel no excitement from the Donkeys fans. I think the fanbase has completely given up. They really are kind of a mess, from the top on down. Elway sucks, these folks are exhausted. But, they do always play hard. The scrappy Denver Broncos are pretty much now like the scrappy Bills that sucked for a decade. 

This will probably be the first 2:30 pm Saturday Bills game in my lifetime? I like it. Sundays are much better for hangovers. Putting the first TD of the day on Andre Roberts. 

I mean they're eliminated and in limbo with Locke tough to be excited.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean they're eliminated and in limbo with Locke tough to be excited.

Phillip Lindsay can be fun. Legitimately talented, and he's playing this week. And that's about it. If the Broncos aren't one of the worst teams in the AFC right now, they're certainly one of the most boring.

9 hours ago, Beast said:

Doubt it. Denver is stout against the run and hurting in the defensive backfield.

The Bills may throw it 80% of the time.

29th against run at 4.6 ypa and giving up 160 ypg last 3 weeks. Not too stout. 

Add in DB woes and they look beatable from here. 

1 hour ago, freddyjj said:

29th against run at 4.6 ypa and giving up 160 ypg last 3 weeks. Not too stout. 

Add in DB woes and they look beatable from here. 

This is why I said Moss will rush for 100 yards.... i see the Bills throwing the ball but not like some think.... I see min 25 rushes for Singletary and Moss. 

I just think the Bills go into Denver looking to gain confidence running the ball, kill the clock and get out of there. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

This is why I said Moss will rush for 100 yards.... i see the Bills throwing the ball but not like some think.... I see min 25 rushes for Singletary and Moss. 

I just think the Bills go into Denver looking to gain confidence running the ball, kill the clock and get out of there. 

We’re a pass-centric offense.  It’s who we are.  Of course we will run the ball, but this offense is designed to score points with the passing game.  Guarantee you right now we pass more than we run.

• Like (+1) 5

19 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I noticed this morning none of the social media sites posted “It’s Gameday”..... I’m a routine guy, superstitious guy... I don’t like how that wasn’t the first thing I saw when I woke up.... cause that’s what I’m used too!!!

I can't matriculate through my morning without it.

• Haha (+1) 3